Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old    mobster            12-11-2006, 1:47 PM Reply   
Mob Group is heading to Nacimiento for what could be the last nor cal session this year. We are bringing a fresh so cal crew, Sleigh, Mike Morresy,others. Mike from wake mag has Mary Osborne & some other riders lined up should be a great session Late JL MGP
Old    mobster            12-11-2006, 1:49 PM Reply   
This Tuesday is the day sorry JL
Old    surfdad            12-11-2006, 5:43 PM Reply   
You're talking tomorrow? :-)
Old     (derby)      Join Date: Nov 2005       12-12-2006, 12:16 PM Reply   
JL, when do they plan on draining the lake? I need to head down there too.
Old    mobster            12-13-2006, 3:38 PM Reply   
I talked with Mike from wakesurfmag He said they only drain the lake down when the water level is to high. We had a great session some tubes were ridden with the help of a 2nd boat provided by Mobleys, the $100000 WAVE MADE SOME TUBES The water was cold but made for a great session JL MGP
Old     (derby)      Join Date: Nov 2005       12-13-2006, 5:17 PM Reply   
I think the county is going to drain it to redo the spillway for SLO County water.

I thought your "last session" meant they were draining it soon.

Thanks. Glad you guys had fun.

Derby
Old     (surfnfury65)      Join Date: Aug 2004       12-13-2006, 7:57 PM Reply   
Tubes as in you got barreled or tubes as in tubes you get pulled on?
Board More/Work Less?
J$
Old    mobster            12-13-2006, 9:33 PM Reply   
tube as in a fresh water cover up a 2 boat wave that built a peak then formed a mutant little barrel like a shore break wave it's a start on bigger and better waves and what's possible & what might be possible later film at 11 JL
Old    surfdad            12-14-2006, 4:26 AM Reply   
How close were the boats JL? And you (and Jerry) can go direct to Mike that I am writing this...regs in CA, where you were riding, more than likely will make this illegal. Wakesurfing Magazine and MOB Production aren't intending to promote the illegality of wakesurfing are you? I'm certain you aren't. :-) We know how fun the whole non-pfd picture issue was for all involved.
Old     (surfnfury65)      Join Date: Aug 2004       12-14-2006, 8:35 AM Reply   
I have been waiting for someone to produce a wakesurf barrel.
Surf More/Work Less!
J$
Old     (ripcurl74)      Join Date: Oct 2006       12-14-2006, 12:17 PM Reply   
Do you guys have any pics of the barrel at all? I'm sure everyone would love to see it!