Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (niap101)      Join Date: Jul 2004       01-15-2006, 8:16 AM Reply   
In another thread, Edward Sullivan said that his local shop didn't recommend Trick Boardz. I am responding with a new thread.

It is a shame that his local board shop recommend against Trick Boardz. Unfortunately, many shops won’t even talk to new companies; they just continue to sell CW HyperForce products only. The following quote sums up our experience with too many stores:

"I am a wakeboard dealer who manages to squeeze a few days out on the water riding. I ride this board (Trick Boardz) pretty much exclusively... the catch? I don’t sell them. This is the smoothest, cleanest, easiest, funnest wakesurfing board on the water. Ridiculously easy starts, easy speed management, turns on a dime, spins like a top... I’ll stop now so I can still manage to sell some of the wakesurfboards that we do carry."
www.wakeworld.com/surf/getboard5.asp?ProductID=2277

Since our first board design, the Freestyle, we have introduced the Velocity, the Surf Skate, and new for 2006, the Mojo. We have been pleased with the performance of our wood boards with their combination of stiffness and flexibility. Our wood boards are very durable; your grandchildren will be able to ride these boards. Our goal has always been to manufacture high performance boards, not just crap for the masses.

We have just updated www.TrickBoardz.com with information that helps explain why such a "small, different looking board" rides so well. We continue to progress with the only true twin tip symmetrical boards and the world’s smallest surfboard, all made in the U.S.A. We appreciate your consideration.