Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 07, 2006

Old     (wake21)      Join Date: Feb 2005       02-02-2006, 6:08 PM Reply   
I was wondering what jobs are out there that are related to wakeboarding that I could do to make a living.
Old    erlingiii            02-02-2006, 6:26 PM Reply   
I made decent money this year ($400-$700 a day) just working on the computer for a few minutes a day and then I had plenty of time to go wakeboarding. Not wakeboarding related but leaves alot of time for wakeboarding

(Message edited by erlingIII on February 02, 2006)
Old     (jcv)      Join Date: Oct 2005       02-02-2006, 6:50 PM Reply   
huh? $400 a day to work at home part-time with no degree required. sounds like one of those late-night infomercials to me.
Old     (ak4life)      Join Date: Nov 2003       02-02-2006, 10:07 PM Reply   
no skills? no speak English? NO PROBLEM! Earn thousands a day waxing wakeboards. Call now to order our $4,999 package to tell you how to get started.

limited time offer. not available in states with law enforcement. package contents subject to change after order is placed.
Old     (stuey)      Join Date: Dec 2004       02-03-2006, 12:14 AM Reply   
Yes, I remember those hard, hard, days when I was only making $700 a day. I don't know how I got by, honestly. I guess I just woke up one day and realized I needed to spend more than a few minutes on the computer. Now I spend 2 hours and make $2500 a day, which is just comfortable.

PS - my new book is coming out next month, watch out for it! How to make $2500 a day on your computer!