Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 29, 2006

Old    stoked409            08-21-2006, 8:33 AM Reply   
Ive never had my own. I always ride my friends boards. I was looking at the hyperlite boards and was looking at the pop/ distance/ tight/ loose...etc. i wanna boost as high as possible! i dont think i care too much about distance. i think i would rather a tight board too!

i really dont know what is best...

can you guys help me out....

what should i get??
Old    stoked409            08-21-2006, 8:49 AM Reply   
if im gonna spend money, i want a good board.

plus, i want to look good out there!

i dont want people to know im a kook

i learn quick though, i started surfing and in 3 years i was blowing up..

ive been out wakeboard maybe 7 times now, and im already boosting the entire wake.

i got up on my first time...a guy told me the other day that im good for only the few times ive been out.

dude was pulling backflips and crap too. obviously he knew what he was talking about.
Old     (kylielogan)      Join Date: Apr 2006       08-21-2006, 9:30 AM Reply   
Stoked: ur funny! "stoked" totally fits you cuz you're so amped up on this ... it's cool! i just switched to a LF substance and really like it. a friend recently switched from a byerly 142 to a LF PS3 (137?) and is getting some mad air off it. try to demo some boards if you can to get an idea of what works/doesn't work for you.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-21-2006, 9:42 AM Reply   
You should demo a few before you buy your first board. Don't choose a board based off the catalog specs.
Old    stoked409            08-21-2006, 9:51 AM Reply   
yeah ive rode 3 so far...

im riding a ricky gonzales right now..(i think)

thanks for the info..