Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2006

Old     (ramhouse)      Join Date: Apr 2004       08-21-2006, 9:47 PM Reply   
Anyone out there own or have ridden behind one of these. They seem to be in the Moomba class, but freeboard in more of the Supra range. All opinions welcomed, and are they worth the bucks?
Old     (snyper1d)      Join Date: Mar 2005       08-21-2006, 10:53 PM Reply   
RUN AWAY....

I have ridden in these, and behind them and you can get a much better boat for the same money. Craftsmanship is sub par, as well as the wake itself needs much improvement. We have put well over 1500-2000lbs of ballast in one and the wake did not improve.
Old     (entrustclothing)      Join Date: Jul 2005       08-22-2006, 9:01 AM Reply   
i rode behind one in 99 it was the first boat with a tower i rode behind. one of the guys riding cracked the tower while riding :-(

don't remember much about the wake or anything, it was 7 years ago
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       08-22-2006, 9:55 AM Reply   
I looked at buying one a few years ago, btu I did not hear/read anything good abotu them. The guy I almost bought from had been tryign to sell it for 6 months......after I told him no, he said he was having a hard time selling it. He never mentioned any big mechanical issues with it.
Old     (hamkj)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-22-2006, 10:21 AM Reply   
I put 1500 hours on my with no problems. But I would say for the money you are better off to look for a used BU, CC, MC, etc.... or other brand names. It was very difficult to get a nice clean wake... very washy... and very flat bottom made it very uncomfortable in rough water. It was a great looking boat and very reliable. Yes the original towers cracked, but they were re-designed so they dont crack.
Old     (c640947)      Join Date: Jan 2005       08-22-2006, 10:39 AM Reply   
Anybody have any pictures of these? I have never heard of them.
Old     (hamkj)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-22-2006, 11:38 AM Reply   
2000 Aztec CrowUpload
Old     (hamkj)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-22-2006, 12:01 PM Reply   
More pics. It came standard with a typical ski boat interior with the rear bench seat. I really liked the Tige 22i Type R. I was inspired to changed the interior. So this was my attempt. I added gull wing rear storage, under seat ballast, more storage, and walk thru transom and rear facing seat and shower was under the step to the transom.Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (socalf150rider)      Join Date: Jun 2006       08-22-2006, 12:21 PM Reply   
what is that on the top of the tower
Old     (crowmobe540)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-22-2006, 12:58 PM Reply   
a tower extention. it makes you fly for days..especially on raley tricks. Did that seating configuration come out before the tige 22i. looks like they may have stole it from this company