Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Video and Photography

Old     (fbroen)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-13-2004, 7:10 AM Reply   
Looking to get prints of digital pix from a Digital Rebel. Is there a quality / service difference between Snapfish and Shutterfly, or are there better alternatives?

Thanks for any advice.
Old     (Walt)      Join Date: Jan 2003       12-13-2004, 3:37 PM Reply   
I use Shutterfly.com and have been very happy with their quality and service. My order is always at my door in two working days.
Old     (jjared)      Join Date: Oct 2002       12-13-2004, 5:16 PM Reply   
I have been really impressed with Sams Club's prints and they are only 18 cents a print.
Old     (wakeshoe)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-14-2004, 11:57 AM Reply   
I just started using Shutterfly and I was amazed at how fast they print and ship. Their prices were significantly better than Webshots. We did Christmas photo cards this year. I ordered the cards on Saturday night, within 30 minutes I had an email indicated the order was printed and within 2 hours an email indicating they had shipped. I had the perfectly printed cards in 3 days. And, I got 75 cards for less than I would have paid for 60 cards from Webshots.
Old     (sdboardr99)      Join Date: Aug 2001       12-15-2004, 12:50 AM Reply   
I had a couple of 20x30" prints done using mpix.com and I'm extremely happy with the quality of the prints and their service. I've heard that ofoto.com is good but haven't seen any prints from them.
Old     (fbroen)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-15-2004, 9:14 AM Reply   
Cool, thanks all for info.
Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-20-2004, 12:00 PM Reply   
I have used Ofoto and am very happy with their print outs. I've order photo books and calendars from them as well - very good quality and super fast delivery!
Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       12-20-2004, 4:51 PM Reply   
There's an article in Digital Photo magazine this month that reviews the top ten photo printing sites. Everything from ease of use to print quality. Shutterfly came out on top. Which is who i use also sometimes, and they have done a great job.