Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through December 14, 2003

Old    mike_mike            09-28-2003, 5:47 PM Reply   
im planning on being there. I am not sure yet. I am still trying to decide whether it will actually be a pretty big event or not. It sounds like it will be big, and alot of good riding, and people. But noone as registered exept like six people.

I am planning on going as of now though, and competing in Outlaw. I would also wanna go riding with other people. I was wondering If people are going to be bringing boats and taking people out and just having good time with whoever is there.
Old    wakejunkeygirl            09-29-2003, 6:09 AM Reply   
thanks michele,,,lookin forward to it!

Mike--- i think thats the plan...I know that we will only know a few people..others are ones we ahve chatted with on here,,but never really met...and i have been offered rides a quite a few boats...i just wanna ride with different people and have fun...no pressure,just a whole day of wakeing and hanging out. its bound to be a good time.
Old     (luv2w8k)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-29-2003, 10:15 AM Reply   
Angi-

No problem. However, I am a little concerned with the structural integrity of my board in relation to the actual weight of your "twins". So I have conveniently attached a conversion for you.

Assuming they are the saline type in the combined cc weight and get the pounds

http://www.onlineconversion.com/waterweight.htm
Old    wakejunkeygirl            09-29-2003, 10:50 AM Reply   
LOL.....

375 Cubic centimeters = 0.8267196 Pounds

thats the results. but wait, i had them overfilled to 400 so that i would not have ripples! so....
400 Cubic centimeters = 0.8818342 Pounds

so both twins together are:

800 Cubic centimeters = 1.7636684 Pounds
just under 2 pounds
so scratch that 5 pounds,,,they only add 2 and so I guess without the 'girls' I weigh in at a whopping 98 pounds! I'll tell ya they do come in handy with all those pesky 'face plants'..more like 'breast plants' for me. much less painfull!

cant wait! see ya there! *I'll be the one carrying around 2 pounds of boobs*
Old    jakeman            09-29-2003, 11:30 AM Reply   
Mike

it will be a 72 hour party w/ a cash prize wakeboard contest

look for
420EMPIRE.com

I will get you a tow

late/jake
Old     (luv2w8k)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-29-2003, 11:32 AM Reply   
In that case you and the 'girls' are welcome to the ride.

So Ill be looking for a petite girl with two black eyes. That wont be hard Ill just look for my twin. 950 Cubic centimeters = 2.0943563 Pounds
Old    jakeman            09-29-2003, 11:33 AM Reply   
Angi

the twins will be w/ their father for
=Lakupoloza=
Old     (cbv)      Join Date: Sep 2002       09-29-2003, 11:35 AM Reply   
How exactly did you weigh the twins?
Just wondering.

Sounds like you guys are gonna have a blast. Wish we could make it there too.

My boy is turning 11 Saturday and I am taking the kids to Worlds Sunday. We went last year and they got their shirts signed by everyone they could find.

My daughter has a crush on Froggy and nearly cried when she saw him smash his face...but she has a crush on LOTS of boys it seems-ARG!

Jake mentioned earlier that OWC was too small for the event. I didnt think so. We were able to get good areas for taping and pictures, although we spent most of the day getting pictures and autographs for the kids by the pros.

Afterwards the kids rode the pully park (I couldnt because it broke me just for them two to ride with renting boards, helmets, etc.) I want to go out there sometime to ride myself and see how different it is (on a week day tho, no way will I attempt a weekend out there).
Old    jakeman            09-29-2003, 12:03 PM Reply   
Cliff

was up
angi & I will be at world's sunday
stop by there on the way back from
-Lakupoloza-

I figured OWC would be packed for world's=but I am horrible at predicting the future

we will look for u sunday
Froggy is hot!
tell yur son happy b-day=I wish my dad took me to world's for my 11th b-day
-good goin' dad-

late/jake
Old    jakeman            09-29-2003, 12:10 PM Reply   
angi

Michele is stayin' in our tent=Bong!
Old     (cbv)      Join Date: Sep 2002       09-29-2003, 12:20 PM Reply   
We will be looking for you guys.

I will be the one pushing a wheelchair.
Sheila, my wife is disabled, so we'd be easy to spot.
Old    lucky            09-29-2003, 12:23 PM Reply   
My wife and I and a few friends from Orlando will likely come for Saturday afternoon and evening. If we are not staying at the facility are we still able to launch our boat, is there a need for more boats, or should we just show up with gear, beer, and gas money.
Old    jakeman            09-29-2003, 12:30 PM Reply   
Greg

EE is the best one to answer yur Q=he will reply in bout 24hrs

but I say bring everything and only use what u need
I drink bottles only=LOL
Old    jakeman            09-29-2003, 12:42 PM Reply   
Cliff
-yur profile is sweet

see u sunday

peace out
late/jake
Old     (luv2w8k)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-29-2003, 2:04 PM Reply   
Jake-

Get Angi and me in the same tent and we will have to give you a theme song.

If you could actually hear it, it would probably sound some thing like this..."You can ring my be-eeee-ll. Ring my bell."
Old    wakejunkeygirl            09-29-2003, 2:06 PM Reply   
Michele....DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!
950 Cubic centimeters = 2.0943563 Pounds
so thats like a double D??? You go girl..
"Shake what your Doctor gave ya!"

Cliff, when you have your 'hardwear installed' they tell you how many cc's they are putting in..like 250 *small ones* or 375 cc's of saline solution...then Michele, being the ' petite genious wakeboarder that she is' found a conversion link for us to put in the amount of saline in cc's and it converts it into pounds. thus letting us 'boob-a-licious' girlies know exactly how much extra weight we are carrying around for everyones viewing pleasure! LOL

BTW Michele, what state are you in?

Oh and Jake, if everything goes as planned, you should be 'blacked out' by 11 pm if my shipment of ROOFIES comes in from Uncle Escabar! Don't worry, I'll video EVERYTHING me and the twins get into! LOL

and look, I didnt even mention that I have not wakeboarded in over a month due to my illness..so...
hahahaha..sorry, had to.
Old     (luv2w8k)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-29-2003, 2:15 PM Reply   
From Florida, Living in Florida, been an out of state orphan via California and Texas the past few years since I graduated UF.
Old    wakejunkeygirl            09-29-2003, 2:17 PM Reply   
Jake + 1750 cc's + same tent = two black eyes and one run down video camera battery!!

Greg, bring the boat,,better to not need it and have it than need it and not have it! *at least that is what I tell Jake when I go shopping!* OOOOOOOPS! BUSTED!
Old     (cbv)      Join Date: Sep 2002       09-29-2003, 2:29 PM Reply   
Angi-
OOhhhhh, I thought you were just joking.

Here I wuz picture you ladies plooping them out on a scale or some sorta weight vs distrobution calculations or something. Now I realize you have your own emergancy floatation devices installed.

We got a couple freinds like that, one shares the other doesnt. Too bad.

Can you find the person who was enhanced in this pic?
anther day
Old     (luv2w8k)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-29-2003, 2:30 PM Reply   
Well as far as sickness if it is of any consolation 2 out of the whole 5 times I boarded this summer was spent in the emergency room. 1 concussion and 2 laserations to the chin added onto the $23000 dollars worth of extreme sport medical bills later and I finally get to wear a helmet like all the other special kids.
Old    vandal            09-29-2003, 2:39 PM Reply   
oh my god............for some unknown reason (must be a higher power involved) I just scanned this post and what do I find........angi (from my favorite wakin 'n shakin video) and michele talking (writing) about boob mass conversions (or am I mistaken?). I need to visit this site more often. until then....of to the lake to freeze my a$$ off.
Old    vandal            09-29-2003, 2:39 PM Reply   
oh my god............for some unknown reason (must be a higher power involved) I just scanned this post and what do I find........angi (from my favorite wakin 'n shakin video) and michele talking (writing) about boob mass conversions (or am I mistaken?). I need to visit this site more often. until then....off to the lake to freeze my a$$ off.
Old    jakeman            09-29-2003, 3:51 PM Reply   
angi

I just talked to EE bout
lakupoloza
he said it was guys only so you can't go

vandal
told u
-Lakupoloza- will be sweet
and if we get bored we can wakeboard=LOL
Old    wakejunkeygirl            09-29-2003, 4:11 PM Reply   
oh well, thats allright,,I guess I'll just proceed with my "Top-Less-Pa-Looza" Wakeboard fest....I had told Heff and the playmates it might be short notice, but he said no problem about flying into do some special 'last minute' gimmicks for 'ANGI' star of 'Shakin' & Wakin'...so have fun at your little 'sausage fest' and I'll be sure to NOT take lotsa pictures. Looks like all the chicks from Hooters and Spike TV will be showing up too,,,gee, its really too bad your gonna be ALLLLLL the way up there, cuz sounds like MY NAKED-Pa-Looza is gonna be hotter than a Brazilian lap dance!

OH yeah boyz, be on the look out for 'Angi's wet & Wild Pivit board video' up on a 420 site near you soon.

((((((( IN a Mr. Movie Guy voice )))))))))

*topless sit ups and Las Vegas shower scene included at an additional charge*

(Message edited by wakejunkeygirl on September 29, 2003)
Old    jakeman            09-29-2003, 4:17 PM Reply   
angi

I am just sick of u hookin up "with the Ladies"
everytime we stay in a tent in the middle of no-where.

Old    wakejunkeygirl            09-29-2003, 5:00 PM Reply   
You knew I was a snake when you picked me up...

and look at it this way: you could be married to some big heffer with cheese that no other girls WANT to hook up with! so just consider yourself lucky!
Old    jakeman            09-29-2003, 5:10 PM Reply   
dude that face is freakin me out

Michele
angi wants u to post a pic
Old    atom_ant            09-29-2003, 7:18 PM Reply   
hey, how about a little cold weather to throw things off. so much for skinny dipping....with pride that is.
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       09-29-2003, 9:48 PM Reply   
bad news, I am not coming. a call to my doctor about a sore calf muscle (on my gimp leg) turned into a blood clot and 8 hours in the hospital. I am LUCKY AS HELL that I am not still there, my option was stay in the 'spital for a week or administer myself the blood thinning drugs via syringe for a week, while resting and laying low. there should still be a good UF crew there.
Old     (luv2w8k)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-30-2003, 5:33 AM Reply   
There are some pics of me on my site but nothing recent since I have absolutely no freakin time to update it:

http://oleanderbuilders.com/Clientlogin/PersonalScrapbook/photogalleries.html
Old    lucky            09-30-2003, 5:49 AM Reply   
Michele, I saw on your site a trip to Copper Mountain! How was it? My wife and I are going there in January for 10 days of riding.
Old     (aquaholic)      Join Date: Feb 2001       09-30-2003, 5:55 AM Reply   
Tim, sorry to hear that. I'm sure Jake will have some video for ya though.

EE, is the tournament site at the campground place?
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       09-30-2003, 6:12 AM Reply   
EE, the UF folks need the tent camping info. so you can get that to me and I'll forward it on to them.

Thanks again.

t
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       09-30-2003, 6:42 AM Reply   
Lakupoloza is going to rule! only thing that would make it better is if I would still be able to go!
Old     (luv2w8k)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-30-2003, 1:50 PM Reply   
Greg-
Copper is cool but there are some other cool places around there as well that are worth checking out that and arent far away. Copper has a pretty cool boarding park there with some obstacles. Have fun!
Old    leggester            09-30-2003, 2:47 PM Reply   
Michelle apparently missed the ski area discussion we had earlier. The one that got whacked. :-)
Old     (watercraven)      Join Date: Aug 2003       09-30-2003, 6:53 PM Reply   
Yo,Yo,
I just recieved confirmation(4) new riders. Bring the total to about 40 riders.

Angi & Michele,

I see the conversion on this post Anotomical, so I estimated the cc's of my chest and I came up with 10 lbs of solid steel and sex appeal. I've got both of you whipped!

Tim,

Sorry to hear your not coming. I will e-mail you directions to my house.

Later,

EE
Old    jakeman            09-30-2003, 10:14 PM Reply   
2 of dawgs from st pete/tampa
are riding outlaw

outlaw will be a sick contest

late/jake
Old    wakejunkeygirl            10-01-2003, 4:59 AM Reply   
Tim that really sux!
Old     (luv2w8k)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-01-2003, 5:42 AM Reply   
Nice plug Erock! Always the ladies man, some things never change

Matte -
Why did it get whacked
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       10-01-2003, 6:08 AM Reply   
angi, yes, it does suck bad. i was really looking forward to going this weekend.
Old    leggester            10-01-2003, 6:11 AM Reply   
Dunno Michele. In our own twisted way, swass & I were letting Greg know aboutu Copper vs. Winter Park.
Old     (aquaholic)      Join Date: Feb 2001       10-01-2003, 6:42 AM Reply   
Ok, I'm in! St. Pete crew representin w/ boat and crew!

Jake maybe u can bring the "quads" for a pull, if we can get you outa the tent for an hour or so :-)
Old     (watercraven)      Join Date: Aug 2003       10-01-2003, 4:22 PM Reply   
Mike,

Glad to hear your coming. I posted your information on the site.

http://www.watercraven.com/Lakupoloza.htm

The water has been really glasses over by the tourney site because the wind has shifted directions. If the weather continues as is we will have the best water on the whole lake.

Later,

EE
Old    atom_ant            10-01-2003, 8:06 PM Reply   
1 day and counting
Old    jakeman            10-02-2003, 11:03 AM Reply   
just got off the phone w/
Shady Records

waiting for Eminem to call me back to see if
he is going to perform friday night
if not he might enter the outlaw contest sat

Old    grizzle            10-02-2003, 11:18 AM Reply   
Ha, I hear Em can rip
5 mo' hours till I'm 'Laku' bound ! Jake see ya tomorrow !

EE,
got the wood stakes, flagging, and paint from the surveyor's room this morning to set up vehicle/trailer parking areas. Let me know before I leave work if you've thought of anything else. I'll give ya a shout when I hit Ocala.
Old    jakeman            10-02-2003, 11:33 AM Reply   
grizzle

have a safe trip see u tomorrow

peace out
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       10-05-2003, 12:32 PM Reply   
well, i did make it out for a couple hours. sorry i did not get a chance to socialize more with you all, my crew kept my hands full for the brief time I was there.

I was fiending so bad here i just had to show up!

thanks to EE and crew for putting it on!

Old    wakejunkeygirl            10-05-2003, 8:28 PM Reply   
I am just gonna say this:

Novak had the freakin' party pants on,,ALLLL nite friday...then took them suckers off and handed them right to Nick! *Outlaw* ...not 'drunk Nick' LOL

This weekend was so sweet, I am still smiling!

GOOD times..the WHOLE weekend was MAGIC!
nice to finally put faces to names..and it was great to meet and hang out with lotsa people that I really look forward to hanging out with in the future!
Old     (aquaholic)      Join Date: Feb 2001       10-06-2003, 5:10 AM Reply   
yea, I have to say this was one sweet weekend. I may recuperate by Wednesday or so!

Eric, thanks again for putting on a great event on the sweetest lake and throwing the best parties I've been to in many years!! We owe you a few pulls when you get down to Tampa.

Angi, thanks for hooking me up with the party pants all weekend! You da bomb!! I'm gonna have to party w/ you guys more often!

Michelle, great to meet you and hang out with a cool chick who throws it down riding and hitting sliders, pretty impressive.

Congrats to Nick Binkoski representing the St. Pete crew by winning Outlaw and the $$$$!! Jakeman for winning the Novice and running the camera all weekend. Look for some good footage from this one!! Congrats to Bruce for taking 3rd in Novice and getting me up at 7 everyday to gas up and get out on the butta!!
Old     (aquaholic)      Join Date: Feb 2001       10-06-2003, 9:04 AM Reply   
I forgot to mention Michelle took first place for the women too!Here's a few pics. From the top:
Event site early am.
Michelle hittin the slider.
Nick Killing it.
Eric Easterling going off!

Event Site

Michelle on the slider

Nick killing it

Eric Easterling on the Slider

(Message edited by aquaholic on October 06, 2003)
Old    wakejunkeygirl            10-06-2003, 9:06 AM Reply   
yeah, it was sweeeeet! the whole weekend was Magic!

EE--GREAT JOB! blast..we gotta get the 'Air Band' some gigs...SOON!

I loved meeting Nick *outlaw* finally! man, that kid CAN RIP!

Always a good time with Novak * thats a GIVEN*

Drew and Nick Danielo...what can I say..got the Devil on one shoulder, the Angel on the other!
Loved em BOTH. entertainment and off the chart riding by both of them. I'm Definatly heading down to party with them in Venice, good time guaranteed!

Grizzle.....FO SHIZZLE!

GLad TIMMY made it! wish we coulda hung more! next time...there is ALWAYS NEXT TIME!

All the pix and video will be up on 420Production.com as soon as we can..its gonna be GOOD.

*disclaimer* ----if ya don't want anyone seeing what you did at lakupaloza and we got pix of it, well then ,,,YA SHOULDNT HAVE DONE IT..we are not called an "extreme video site" for NOTHING!
also, if you get offended easily,,STAY OFF OUR SITES! *and go put your pitty panites on, cuz I don't want to hear any whiners*
its pretty sad that I even had to post that....

Met some really kool people this weekend, I hope everyone had as good a time as Jake and I did!

Congrats to Nick, Jake and Bruce on their wins!

Eric--hug Sunny dog and give her some cookies for me!!!!
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       10-06-2003, 9:13 AM Reply   
yeah angi i still owe you a pull. so no choice on the 'next time'
Old    wakejunkeygirl            10-06-2003, 10:03 AM Reply   
HEY!!!! thats not the "Air Band" WTF??? LOL

(Message edited by wakejunkeygirl on October 06, 2003)

(Message edited by wakejunkeygirl on October 06, 2003)
Old    wakejunkeygirl            10-06-2003, 10:07 AM Reply   
Tim, right on,,,your boat was SWEEEEEET!
Old    grizzle            10-06-2003, 2:00 PM Reply   
waz up everyone...
what a great turnout / helluva weekend !
When EE told me a couple months ago that he wanted to organize a tourney at his home lake I never thought it would turn out so well. = Mad props !!=
Definitely nice to meet everyone and put names to faces. Thanks for keeping this thread and the hype alive for so long.

can't wait to see all the videos and pics !
we gonna copyright the 'WTWB' ?? Ha Ha

Thanks for bringing the Malibu down from SC Russ, and giving us a midnight pull with lights for some sick video footage.
later !
cst
Old    jakeman            10-06-2003, 2:31 PM Reply   
ya I will be locked in the editing room for bout
4 months w/ all the footage I shot

EE
iz da Man w/ da plan

and
Nicky B
won the "weekend Pimp Award"
$500 cash for Outlaw and throwing sick tricks off the slider sunday
and to top it off he bought the crew dinner sat night w/ his winnings
Old    jakeman            10-06-2003, 7:06 PM Reply   
shot out to my boy
Old    jakeman            10-06-2003, 8:25 PM Reply   
outlaw winner
st pete represent
Old    jakeman            10-06-2003, 8:42 PM Reply   
nick threw a sick

"Roast Beef Raley"

look for his feature video on

www.420EMPIRE.com
Old    jakeman            10-06-2003, 10:17 PM Reply   
some more pics

Old    wakejunkeygirl            10-06-2003, 10:25 PM Reply   
Seven days....
Old    jakeman            10-06-2003, 10:26 PM Reply   
this one's iz 4 Travis
he got up and rode long-time for his first time on a wakeboard

we r so proud of u
look for his feature video

Old    wakejunkeygirl            10-06-2003, 10:29 PM Reply   
yeah,,,good job Travis..kept at it,,and it paid off! You RULE!

PS..YOU are the PERFECT height!!! *and don't let anyone tell you any different,,I mean, just look at the PERKS! *you got pix to prove it! LOL

GOOD JOB..next step...clearin' that wake..make sure Austin keeps takin' you out!
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       10-07-2003, 6:49 AM Reply   
Hey Jake, sorry we couldn't make it out, some of the girls came out to see Jacob and Eddie ride, so we had to show them the same respect on Sat morning. Looks like we missed a great time, maybe next year?? thanks!
Old    jakeman            10-07-2003, 11:58 AM Reply   
Team Valdez

it's all good

we had such a great time - we stayed sunday and skipped world's = I can relate

how did the team ride?
did you have a good time?

late/jake
Old    jakeman            10-07-2003, 12:01 PM Reply   
Teaser video of what is to come

Lakupoloza 2003

http://www.wakepics.com/view_single.php?medid=9211

enjoy
Old    travisellis            10-07-2003, 5:09 PM Reply   
Yo Yo Yo Whats guys just chillin on the net.I had fun this weekend im glad i came,and met all yall guys and girls!! aight my dinner is callin.
ps im goin have to come down and see yall and what st peter has to offer one weekend
Old    wakejunkeygirl            10-07-2003, 6:39 PM Reply   
Hey Travis!!! Your pix turned out great!! It was great meeting you, you ripped out there and we got some great footage to prove it!

Barry, wish you could have come to Laku-..I know your pics woulda been STRAIGHT! *I tried* most of those 'stills' I took, they are by no means 'Barry quality' but they do show *to an extent* how much FUN we had...and if you woulda been there, you coulda taken some 'competition pix' of me,,I entered !!! Got my first comp outta the way, Jake took video *of course* but no pic pix! Missed ya MAN! Your pix from Worlds were MAGIC...AS USUAL! Hey I was gonna ask you too, how do I go about getting one of those 'business cards' with Drew Danielo on it?? I had one at wakefest that I found lying on the table, but I lost it..think you can send me one?
Old     (barry_vaught)      Join Date: Apr 2003       10-07-2003, 7:23 PM Reply   
Hey Angi,
Thanks for the comments and shooting
Darn, I do need an assistant , and as long as the twins can come too, we are a team. : Þ
I looked for you two Sunday!
Worlds was a look into the future of wakeboarding, and wakeskating. I was lucky to be in the company of the some of the best wakeboarding photographers . Thanks Guys
Cheers, Barry
More to come soon
Old    wakejunkeygirl            10-07-2003, 7:41 PM Reply   
yeah, bummer we skipped Worlds...but hanging with Nick and Drew Danielo was just too entertaining...

EE threw the party of all parties to end the summer RIGHT...very nice

oh yeah, the 'twins' are like Visa..I don't leave home without em!
Old     (watercraven)      Join Date: Aug 2003       10-11-2003, 7:47 AM Reply   
Jake and Angi,

Great Pics, Keep'em coming.

All,

I just posted the Tournament Results @ http://www.watercraven.com/Lakupoloza.htm

Thanks again for everybody coming out. Looking forward to the Spring Event. We will try to plan it around other events so we can double the turnout and show them how we throw down Kingsley Lake style.

Later,

EE