Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-02-2017, 2:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
3. You just described how most of America felt until 9/11. Lesson learned...
Lesson not learned IMO. The west is still creating the perfect enviroment to produce terrorists (and toasters!), even more so now after 9/11. These people think they are at war and terror is there only way to fight a adversary who is many fold better equipped than them. The west has to either kill them all or stop creating the enviroment which produces them.

The other view is these people are genetically different and more violent than us, I just don't believe that.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-02-2017, 2:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
2. Yes. Especially with toasters. Personally, I find the 4 slice models are no different than owning a machine gun. We need a ban on them. Only two slice magazines should be allowed. Much safer for all.
You mock but i read the other day that over browning your bread leads to cancer. So there.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       02-02-2017, 2:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
"masked anarchists". That's rich. I love that label. They were just liberals in a blanket. Face it. You guys are MARGINALIZED. I can't wait to see what the left pulls out next. Funny thing is, you guys burn down and destroy your own surroundings. Where does that logic come from? Do you libbies teach your kids to crap in their bed and then lie down in it too?

One question: What is a "peaceful dance protest party/" That sounds more like a contrived, false label for a planned violent protest. We've already all seen the out-of-control protesters at Milo's lectures. Such a joke. This was clearly a planned violent protest to try to silence views that are not of the left's.You wanna talk about hypocrisy??? Where's all that free speech? Liars...
Derp derp. It was the Oakland Black Bloc dips***s, you dips***.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/01/us/mil...ley/index.html
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-02-2017, 8:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
You mock but i read the other day that over browning your bread leads to cancer. So there.
Ah. Good point.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-02-2017, 8:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Derp derp. It was the Oakland Black Bloc dips***s, you dips***.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/01/us/mil...ley/index.html
Otherwise known as another radical left wing group. Derp!
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-02-2017, 9:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Uh huh.... love the 3rd grade logic
still not a counter argument
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-02-2017, 9:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Not really. That was the number I found when I broke this down on this board a few years ago. Current research shows that it is around 25% nationally in the Federal system and 5% nationally in the State and Federal Systems combined. The 25% nationally for the Feds is a little misleading because it is Non resident aliens eligible for deportation. May not be exclusively "illegal".

How about you post of up the stats on how much California spends on illegal's education, medical and jails. Couple that with money leaving the economy directly without circulating. You may be shocked.
Lets make a deal: I will no longer read the fiction from the huffingtonpost and you stop reading the fiction from Breitbart.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-02-2017, 9:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Does it matter? Useful idiot talking point given to you from the media.
You tell us, delta! You were the one that introduced the Tsarnaevs to the thread along with a link to somebody's blog. What WAS your point?
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-02-2017, 10:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post

Face it, only reason you want them here is to make sure they vote democrat. It all about the victory like a sporting contest for you guys and that is why you are a danger to this country. The rest of the country knows this and that again is why you got Trump.
No one on this board is saying we want illegals here. What we are saying is that building a wall is SUPER expensive and doesn't do Jack to stop illegals.
40% of the illegals in this country come here by airplane. And a wall only works if noone has heard of a ladder.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       02-02-2017, 10:26 AM Reply   
Being a liberal republican, I have to agree with the dems that the wall is a stupid expensive proposal.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            02-02-2017, 10:32 AM Reply   
Guys in Berkeley are bunch of dumb ****s. This is exactly what that prick wants to have happen.

With that said, I am very interested in the people here who support the guy.
Old    deltahoosier            02-02-2017, 10:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
...
I this your new bogey man now that your previous fear Rove is out of the picture?
Old    deltahoosier            02-02-2017, 10:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Case in point - peaceful dance party took place tonight at UCB campus to protest Milo speaking.

Then a group of masked anarchists showed up and started damaging property. Probably paid by Milo himself to get footage for his next bit of propaganda.
HAHAHAHAH..... Really. Milo paid them? Oh that is rich. You are just as I said, a propaganda guy. Right on cue democrats pepper sprayed a Trump support and BEAT ANOTHER UNCONSCIOUS WITH A CLUB IN THE STREET!!!!!!!!!!!
Old    TheWakeIsReal            02-02-2017, 10:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
HAHAHAHAH..... Really. Milo paid them? Oh that is rich. You are just as I said, a propaganda guy. Right on cue democrats pepper sprayed a Trump support and BEAT ANOTHER UNCONSCIOUS WITH A CLUB IN THE STREET!!!!!!!!!!!
Wait, wasn't it you guys accusing dems of staging people at Trump protests? lol
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       02-02-2017, 10:46 AM Reply   
Exactly lol. This is exactly what Rod claimed. Just more hypocrisy from the three kings of it.
Old    deltahoosier            02-02-2017, 10:50 AM Reply   
Girl Pepper sprayed by Berkeley democrats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs7IYyA2UCE

See if I can find the guy in the street. Saw that on a different site.
Old    deltahoosier            02-02-2017, 10:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
Wait, wasn't it you guys accusing dems of staging people at Trump protests? lol
Uh.... That actually caught the people planning it. It was not a claim, didn't they fire a democrat for planning it?

Keep denying your violence.
Old    deltahoosier            02-02-2017, 10:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Lesson not learned IMO. The west is still creating the perfect enviroment to produce terrorists (and toasters!), even more so now after 9/11. These people think they are at war and terror is there only way to fight a adversary who is many fold better equipped than them. The west has to either kill them all or stop creating the enviroment which produces them.

The other view is these people are genetically different and more violent than us, I just don't believe that.
Not genetically, however culturally yes.
Old    deltahoosier            02-02-2017, 10:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
Lets make a deal: I will no longer read the fiction from the huffingtonpost and you stop reading the fiction from Breitbart.
Good news. I think have been on that page once and that was last year. So my end of the bargain is well complete. I researched those points nearly 10 years ago and laid them out on this page. In 2003 Illegals were costing California around $15 billion a year in tax payers money. Even today cash from America is the 3rd or 4th leading income for the Mexican government. You are smart enough to realize what happens when money does not circulate in an economy.
Old    deltahoosier            02-02-2017, 10:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
still not a counter argument
Not really interesting in your cut and paste. Have some original thoughts.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       02-02-2017, 11:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Not really interesting in your cut and paste. Have some original thoughts.
that's rich coming from Mr. Wall of Text
Old    deltahoosier            02-02-2017, 11:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
You tell us, delta! You were the one that introduced the Tsarnaevs to the thread along with a link to somebody's blog. What WAS your point?
You guys are saying that immigrants from Syria don't commit crime. I'm trying to tell you that is not really true. Take a look at what is going on with the Muslims in those countries and read the history of Islam. Look at Islamic countries. Apparently non of that rings with you because you would rather get your talking points from the DNC.
Old    deltahoosier            02-02-2017, 11:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
that's rich coming from Mr. Wall of Text
At least they are my thoughts and prospectives. I also try to provide links to help you understand. I don't really feel like going through his 20 or 30 lines of cut and paste and have to shred him because his is not interested in the discussion anyway.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-02-2017, 11:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
You guys are saying that immigrants from Syria don't commit crime. I'm trying to tell you that is not really true. Take a look at what is going on with the Muslims in those countries and read the history of Islam. Look at Islamic countries. Apparently non of that rings with you because you would rather get your talking points from the DNC.
What do the Tsarnaevs have to do with Syrians or refugees?

It's like citing Dylan Roof and Eric Rudolph as evidence of the dangers that Canadians pose.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       02-02-2017, 11:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
At least they are my thoughts and prospectives. I also try to provide links to help you understand. I don't really feel like going through his 20 or 30 lines of cut and paste and have to shred him because his is not interested in the discussion anyway.
Uh, no, you're famous for copying and pasting enormous blocks of text.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-02-2017, 12:07 PM Reply   
So back to the Don for a moment. He went a bit off the reservation taking a moment at the prayer breakfast to pray for Arnolds ratings on the apprentice while mentioning how awesome he was in the apprentice, classy. Anyway, that odd display was followed up with a freedom of religion linked to immigration speel .

"We will develop a system to help ensure that those admitted to our country fully embrace our values," followed by
"We will be a safe country, we will be a free country and we will be a country where all citizens will be free to practice their beliefs,"

Which seems to me that you are free to follow religions that we like but not the ones we don't like. Not really free then. Land of the free is starting to slip away.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-02-2017, 12:12 PM Reply   
Also getting rid of the Johnson amendment seems odd and disturbing. Like the American electoral system isn't corrupt enough, let's add religious groups in to the mix. If you can't see why this is a bad idea i don't really know if i have the energy to explain it to you
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       02-02-2017, 12:19 PM Reply   
Good news for those who've been following republican efforts to devalue and privatize federal lands... Latest bill was pulled:

http://www.vox.com/energy-and-enviro...lands-backlash
Old    deltahoosier            02-02-2017, 12:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Lesson not learned IMO. The west is still creating the perfect enviroment to produce terrorists (and toasters!), even more so now after 9/11. These people think they are at war and terror is there only way to fight a adversary who is many fold better equipped than them. The west has to either kill them all or stop creating the enviroment which produces them.

The other view is these people are genetically different and more violent than us, I just don't believe that.
Also, this is not a western issue vs Islam. This a Islam vs Islam issue. Islam against anyone issue. You have a dogmatic cults that has violent repressive rules rapped up in religion and government as a whole. They have never gotten along with anyone for over a century.

For the regular Muslim, It is just like anyone. Everyone wants out of repressive relationship so they somehow get to move on. What ends up happening is they are not able to live well in the new space and they revert to what they know to keep control in their life. So they start to act they same as the people who repressed them.

For the die hards, they don't care. They are here to convert by the sword.

Either case, how many people who don't need that in their life have to be subjected to their failed culture? Does western society have the mechanisms in place to deal with people who don't know how do deal with personal freedom and the ability to be allowed to fail? They need a half way house. I say we send them to New Zealand.
Old    deltahoosier            02-02-2017, 12:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
No one on this board is saying we want illegals here. What we are saying is that building a wall is SUPER expensive and doesn't do Jack to stop illegals.
40% of the illegals in this country come here by airplane. And a wall only works if noone has heard of a ladder.
Thing is your party is saying they want illegals here. They will not even use the word illegal.

The wall sounds like it would not be fully functional so may not be worth it. So, you go after employers, state and local governments that have policies that support them. That is the wall you need.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            02-02-2017, 12:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Also, this is not a western issue vs Islam. This a Islam vs Islam issue. Islam against anyone issue. You have a dogmatic cults that has violent repressive rules rapped up in religion and government as a whole. They have never gotten along with anyone for over a century.

For the regular Muslim, It is just like anyone. Everyone wants out of repressive relationship so they somehow get to move on. What ends up happening is they are not able to live well in the new space and they revert to what they know to keep control in their life. So they start to act they same as the people who repressed them.

For the die hards, they don't care. They are here to convert by the sword.

Either case, how many people who don't need that in their life have to be subjected to their failed culture? Does western society have the mechanisms in place to deal with people who don't know how do deal with personal freedom and the ability to be allowed to fail? They need a half way house. I say we send them to New Zealand.
Haven't gotten along with anybody in over a century? Maybe you should compare the body count at the hands of Americans vs Islam. I think you can just as easily make the argument that we haven't gotten along with anybody for over a century either.
Old    deltahoosier            02-02-2017, 12:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Uh, no, you're famous for copying and pasting enormous blocks of text.
Of course, however I am using it to back up an argument with a active discussion. I am not addressing his list of cut and paste one liners unless you want to full nine yards and I will eat this page up.

If you want me to eat up this page, this is how you get me to eat up this page.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-02-2017, 12:34 PM Reply   
Nobody is talking about the elephant in the room. Yes, most Muslims are decent people and not terrorists. Never the less, Islam is presenting a problem to the world and nobody has a solution. Please don't tell me ISIS has nothing to do with Islam. ISIS has everything to do with Islam. Their leader is an Islamic Scholar. Their are called the Islamic State. And, all of their actions were matched by their prophet Mohammed. Further, moderate Muslims continuously call them "fundamentalists" or "literalists".

George Bush thought we could "change" them with freedom and democracy. So wrong. Huge mistake. Obama "hoped" they would change by not naming them and offering more freedom by taking out Gaddafi and Assad. Wrong again. More mistakes. And, now the middle east is worse than ever.

IMO, only Muslims can fix this problem and the civilized world must ask Muslims to get their house in order.
Old    deltahoosier            02-02-2017, 12:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
Haven't gotten along with anybody in over a century? Maybe you should compare the body count at the hands of Americans vs Islam. I think you can just as easily make the argument that we haven't gotten along with anybody for over a century either.
This is why we will never agree. We have zero common ground on this. This why you have Trump and over 30 States that are becoming more and more Republican. Regular people understand who these people are. Americans overwhelmingly help other nations and lay our precious sons and daughters lives on the line to help others.
Old    deltahoosier            02-02-2017, 12:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
Nobody is talking about the elephant in the room. Yes, most Muslims are decent people and not terrorists. Never the less, Islam is presenting a problem to the world and nobody has a solution. Please don't tell me ISIS has nothing to do with Islam. ISIS has everything to do with Islam. Their leader is an Islamic Scholar. Their are called the Islamic State. And, all of their actions were matched by their prophet Mohammed. Further, moderate Muslims continuously call them "fundamentalists" or "literalists".

George Bush thought we could "change" them with freedom and democracy. So wrong. Huge mistake. Obama "hoped" they would change by not naming them and offering more freedom by taking out Gaddafi and Assad. Wrong again. More mistakes. And, now the middle east is worse than ever.

IMO, only Muslims can fix this problem and the civilized world must ask Muslims to get their house in order.
I agree. All mistakes. Saddam should have stayed in power. Let him flip the bird at us every so often. Sent him a box of steaks and kept on chugging. Some people just don't know how to live free. That is why America is such a grand experiment in history.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            02-02-2017, 12:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
This is why we will never agree. We have zero common ground on this. This why you have Trump and over 30 States that are becoming more and more Republican. Regular people understand who these people are. Americans overwhelmingly help other nations and lay our precious sons and daughters lives on the line to help others.
Keep making strawmen.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-02-2017, 12:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Thing is your party is saying they want illegals here. They will not even use the word illegal.

The wall sounds like it would not be fully functional so may not be worth it. So, you go after employers, state and local governments that have policies that support them. That is the wall you need.
First off, it's not "my party" anyone stupid enough to align themselves with either party is just showing that they don't have the brains to make up their own minds on various issues. I tend to agree with the democrats more but I'm all for deporting illegals, reforming welfare, and reducing regulations. The important part, however, is that I'm for THINKING about how to do this well.
The job of the president is nuanced and delicate and he's trying to perform heart surgery with a sledgehammer.

Trump is talking about getting rid of the H1B visa program to get more Americans working. That is STUPID. Google, Microsoft, and Amazon hire TONS of people with that visa program and its not because they are cheaper than their American counterparts. Its because they are the best on the planet at what they do. If we get rid of those people we are essentially saying that the great tech minds of the world should go and develop the next Ipad back wherever they are from. That doesn't make America great it makes us suck at tech, and Americans will lose jobs.

The man is too simple minded to be in charge.
Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       02-02-2017, 12:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
I agree. All mistakes. Saddam should have stayed in power. Let him flip the bird at us every so often. Sent him a box of steaks and kept on chugging. Some people just don't know how to live free. That is why America is such a grand experiment in history.
Boy did you ever nail it! i had friends in the original gulf war who saw a lot of stuff first hand before we really ever went in announced and dropped the hammer. Tracking terrorists and overall doing some cool **** without anyone really knowing they were there. I'll never forget his words when i said we should kill sadam.... no way, thats the worst thing that could happen. Theres some savages over there who need a dictator or they'll go crazy. Obviously sadaam was a piece of Sh^t and deserved every bit of what he got, but the problem has spread ever since. At least before we just had to keep him in line, not the entire country and now a good portion of surrounding ones as well. Lots of things in this world are fractured to right now, never more at home and never more globally and nobody is on the same page to fix any of it.
Old    deltahoosier            02-02-2017, 12:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
Keep making strawmen.
what can I say on your reply? If you truly believe that America kills more people in the world and repress people like Islam then their really is no discussing this. You are too far gone in my opinion and there would be nothing I could have you read that would convince you otherwise.
Old    deltahoosier            02-02-2017, 1:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
First off, it's not "my party" anyone stupid enough to align themselves with either party is just showing that they don't have the brains to make up their own minds on various issues. I tend to agree with the democrats more but I'm all for deporting illegals, reforming welfare, and reducing regulations. The important part, however, is that I'm for THINKING about how to do this well.
The job of the president is nuanced and delicate and he's trying to perform heart surgery with a sledgehammer.

Trump is talking about getting rid of the H1B visa program to get more Americans working. That is STUPID. Google, Microsoft, and Amazon hire TONS of people with that visa program and its not because they are cheaper than their American counterparts. Its because they are the best on the planet at what they do. If we get rid of those people we are essentially saying that the great tech minds of the world should go and develop the next Ipad back wherever they are from. That doesn't make America great it makes us suck at tech, and Americans will lose jobs.

The man is too simple minded to be in charge.
And from what perspective do you know that he is simple minded? Because the media gives 10 second sound bites and a hour worth of attack dogs discussing his views? Top down, the higher you are the bigger the hammer looks. He has to speak in generalities of policy from his level. He sets the tone and direction. The smaller working groups figure out how to align details with the direction. That is how things work.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-02-2017, 1:05 PM Reply   
Yes, taking out Saddam was a huge mistake. It cost us a fortune in dollars, limbs and lives to only make things much much worse. Saddam was not a religious nut. He was a perfect counterbalance to Iran. We ruined a perfect situation. Our bright eyed dopey president got it all wrong.

Now, taking out Assad is another huge mistake in the making. Obama has been effectively backing ISIS and Al Qaeda to bring down Assad. These actions have created the refugee crisis. Our kumbaya globalist president got it all wrong.
Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       02-02-2017, 1:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
First off, it's not "my party" anyone stupid enough to align themselves with either party is just showing that they don't have the brains to make up their own minds on various issues. I tend to agree with the democrats more but I'm all for deporting illegals, reforming welfare, and reducing regulations. The important part, however, is that I'm for THINKING about how to do this well.
The job of the president is nuanced and delicate and he's trying to perform heart surgery with a sledgehammer.

Trump is talking about getting rid of the H1B visa program to get more Americans working. That is STUPID. Google, Microsoft, and Amazon hire TONS of people with that visa program and its not because they are cheaper than their American counterparts. Its because they are the best on the planet at what they do. If we get rid of those people we are essentially saying that the great tech minds of the world should go and develop the next Ipad back wherever they are from. That doesn't make America great it makes us suck at tech, and Americans will lose jobs.

The man is too simple minded to be in charge.
Do you not think that people felt the same way about obama in charge? America finally has a black president and what happens? protests every other week and a nation more divided than ever. More so than when W was in office. Forever known as the great divider... Is it really so hard to see there's some counter arguments that can be made in his favor and accept that while its not your opinion its that of someone elses and respect that? contrary to popular belief obama didn't speak for everyone in this nation and the result of that is who we have in charge now. Better believe there aren't enough racist bigoted straight white men in the country to tally all those votes, so while he doesn't speak for you he's speaking on behalf of everyone else.
Old    deltahoosier            02-02-2017, 1:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bass10after View Post
Boy did you ever nail it! i had friends in the original gulf war who saw a lot of stuff first hand before we really ever went in announced and dropped the hammer. Tracking terrorists and overall doing some cool **** without anyone really knowing they were there. I'll never forget his words when i said we should kill sadam.... no way, thats the worst thing that could happen. Theres some savages over there who need a dictator or they'll go crazy. Obviously sadaam was a piece of Sh^t and deserved every bit of what he got, but the problem has spread ever since. At least before we just had to keep him in line, not the entire country and now a good portion of surrounding ones as well. Lots of things in this world are fractured to right now, never more at home and never more globally and nobody is on the same page to fix any of it.
In all fairness Dane has been consistent on his views from the beginning. I was more hawkish on kicking Saddam's A$$. While I was not keen on going in, however I was hoping at best if we were to try and make some place in the middle east a more democratic western valued place, it would have been Iraq. It still may be. Of the places in the middle east, we are not worried about them at the moment so maybe it is working.

Ah how I long for the days of the ex Soviet Union. They could lay the iron hand on their crazy people and we got to be the good guys.
Old    deltahoosier            02-02-2017, 1:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
Yes, taking out Saddam was a huge mistake. It cost us a fortune in dollars, limbs and lives to only make things much much worse. Saddam was not a religious nut. He was a perfect counterbalance to Iran. We ruined a perfect situation. Our bright eyed dopey president got it all wrong.

Now, taking out Assad is another huge mistake in the making. Obama has been effectively backing ISIS and Al Qaeda to bring down Assad. These actions have created the refugee crisis. Our kumbaya globalist president got it all wrong.
Was it Kumbaya or purposeful? I think it was purposeful to destablize the region to make way for globalization.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-02-2017, 1:14 PM Reply   
US Military officials told Rueters that Trump approved his first counter terrorism operation without sufficient intelligence, ground support or adequate backup preparations. As a result, according to three officials, the attacking SEAL team found itself dropping into a reinforced Al-Queda base with landmines, snipers, and way more "bad hombres" than expected.

The result: one navy seal dead and 14 bad guys along with 30 civilians including 10 women and children, one 8 year old girl in the mix.

I hope you all feel safer now...

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN15G5RX

Oh yeah, Obama held off on approving the raid before he left office because he wanted more intel.

Last edited by plhorn; 02-02-2017 at 1:15 PM. Reason: added more
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-02-2017, 2:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
US Military officials told Rueters that Trump approved his first counter terrorism operation without sufficient intelligence, ground support or adequate backup preparations. As a result, according to three officials, the attacking SEAL team found itself dropping into a reinforced Al-Queda base with landmines, snipers, and way more "bad hombres" than expected.

The result: one navy seal dead and 14 bad guys along with 30 civilians including 10 women and children, one 8 year old girl in the mix.

I hope you all feel safer now...

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN15G5RX

Oh yeah, Obama held off on approving the raid before he left office because he wanted more intel.
I wouldn't personally hold the don accountable for that, people giving him the advice to proceed are more responsible imo
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       02-02-2017, 2:05 PM Reply   
Yeah but when you remove the joint chiefs of the military, and the nat'l directory of intel from the nat'l security council and replace them with your white supremacist political advisor...
Old    TheWakeIsReal            02-02-2017, 2:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Yeah but when you remove the joint chiefs of the military, and the nat'l directory of intel from the nat'l security council and replace them with your white supremacist political advisor...
Post of the thread.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-02-2017, 2:17 PM Reply   
Fair point. Anyway, things that make you go Hmmmmm:
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/fore...off-recording/

The white house turns off the recording equipment when The Don talks to his buddy Putin but all other phone calls to world leaders are recorded. Why?
Old    deltahoosier            02-02-2017, 2:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
US Military officials told Rueters that Trump approved his first counter terrorism operation without sufficient intelligence, ground support or adequate backup preparations. As a result, according to three officials, the attacking SEAL team found itself dropping into a reinforced Al-Queda base with landmines, snipers, and way more "bad hombres" than expected.

The result: one navy seal dead and 14 bad guys along with 30 civilians including 10 women and children, one 8 year old girl in the mix.

I hope you all feel safer now...

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN15G5RX

Oh yeah, Obama held off on approving the raid before he left office because he wanted more intel.
Uh huh. If you believe this, I have bridge to sell you. You don't know a thing about planning, the military and especially special operations. They just don't go dropping into dangerous countries without a plan that they think will work.

Good to know you will repeat ISIS style talking points because you lost an election. bravo to you.
Old    deltahoosier            02-02-2017, 2:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Yeah but when you remove the joint chiefs of the military, and the nat'l directory of intel from the nat'l security council and replace them with your white supremacist political advisor...
You mean like Obama did? He purged the military leadership because they did not align with his views.

Hey. Got a question. Your democrat buddies just pepper sprayed a female and beat a guy in the street with a club to stop a gay foreigner from speaking. What does that make your party?
Old    deltahoosier            02-02-2017, 2:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Fair point. Anyway, things that make you go Hmmmmm:
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/fore...off-recording/

The white house turns off the recording equipment when The Don talks to his buddy Putin but all other phone calls to world leaders are recorded. Why?
You guys are loosing your minds with fake news. haha....
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-02-2017, 2:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
You guys are loosing your minds with fake news. haha....
So if its not "Fake News" you would agree its extremely odd?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-02-2017, 2:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Hey. Got a question. Your democrat buddies just pepper sprayed a female and beat a guy in the street with a club to stop a gay foreigner from speaking. What does that make your party?
It makes those people violent douche bags, not sure it makes the party anything.
Old    deltahoosier            02-02-2017, 2:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
It makes those people violent douche bags, not sure it makes the party anything.
It absolutely does when the people who are supporting these episodes are in every local and national office outwardly supporting these people.

I don't think you understand how far this mental disorder has progressed. Did you know in Berkeley (where the assaults took place because they can not tolerate free speech), the police are not allowed to pursue bank robbers? They also are not allowed to have police dogs because they scare the public. If they really need one, they have to ask for an outside department.
Old    deltahoosier            02-02-2017, 2:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
So if its not "Fake News" you would agree its extremely odd?
I don't find it anything because it is not possible to know. You really think people are putting their security clearances on the line to drop juicy gossip on a random internet site? Come on man. Get it together.

And no, it would not be odd.

You realize people can also take known real policy and change the sentence structure for people like you to digest. For instance, a real statement could be the recording device is turned off for all heads of state conversation as a matter of policy. Someone in turns and says that Trump turns off all recordings when talking to Putin. Walla. Easy sound bite.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-02-2017, 2:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
If my country was invaded, my house blown up and wife and family killed I think I would be ripe to be lead astray by Isis or any other similar brand of hate filled poison. There but for the grace of God go I.
My BS meter went over the edge. Forget about who is retaliating against who. If your country (America) was invaded another country (Saudi Arabia) and your wife/family killed, you would strap bombs to yourself and walk into a restaurant in Saudi Arabia and blow up all the men, women and children including yourself?

Nothing would cause me to take my life blowing up random people having lunch.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            02-02-2017, 2:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
My BS meter went over the edge. Forget about who is retaliating against who. If your country (America) was invaded another country (Saudi Arabia) and your wife/family killed, you would strap bombs to yourself and walk into a restaurant in Saudi Arabia and blow up all the men, women and children including yourself?

Nothing would cause me to take my life blowing up random people having lunch.
You know whats funny, Saudi Arabia was left off the Muslim ban but you seem to think it is one of the more dangerous ones. I wonder why it was left off the ban? Maybe previous deals with the Don? You tell me.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            02-02-2017, 3:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
I don't find it anything because it is not possible to know. You really think people are putting their security clearances on the line to drop juicy gossip on a random internet site? Come on man. Get it together.

And no, it would not be odd.

You realize people can also take known real policy and change the sentence structure for people like you to digest. For instance, a real statement could be the recording device is turned off for all heads of state conversation as a matter of policy. Someone in turns and says that Trump turns off all recordings when talking to Putin. Walla. Easy sound bite.
"You really think Russia would hack the U.S. elections? Come on man get it together." (Delta a few months ago)
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-02-2017, 3:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
I don't find it anything because it is not possible to know.
The White house could confirm it with an official information request.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
And no, it would not be odd.

You realize people can also take known real policy and change the sentence structure for people like you to digest. For instance, a real statement could be the recording device is turned off for all heads of state conversation as a matter of policy. Someone in turns and says that Trump turns off all recordings when talking to Putin. Walla. Easy sound bite.
Yes I realize that but no, that not what the allegation is, phone calls to all other leaders recorded as is protocol, explicitly turned off when talking to Putin. If you don't think that is odd, ok all good, I get it you trust Trump explicitly to do the right thing without checks and balances.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-02-2017, 3:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
You know whats funny, Saudi Arabia was left off the Muslim ban but you seem to think it is one of the more dangerous ones. I wonder why it was left off the ban? Maybe previous deals with the Don? You tell me.
It was just an example. Call it country XYZ. I would have liked SA on the list too.

Name for me a terrorist that was doing his deed because his wife/family got killed?

Last edited by diamonddad; 02-02-2017 at 3:25 PM. Reason: typo.
Old    deltahoosier            02-02-2017, 3:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
"You really think Russia would hack the U.S. elections? Come on man get it together." (Delta a few months ago)
More alernative facts. You guys lambasted me when I told you that there is voter fraud. That is actually on the record. I even told you that progressives have been screaming it for years. Now all of a sudden, you are trying to accuse me of being that guy? Get out of here.

You don't believe that Mexican citizens just voted in the hundreds of thousands but you will believe Russians changed the votes from over seas? Uh huh.
Old    deltahoosier            02-02-2017, 3:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
The White house could confirm it with an official information request.



Yes I realize that but no, that not what the allegation is, phone calls to all other leaders recorded as is protocol, explicitly turned off when talking to Putin. If you don't think that is odd, ok all good, I get it you trust Trump explicitly to do the right thing without checks and balances.
You don't know the policy. I don't know the policy. You understand classified material in regards to freedom of information act?


I don't think you realize how much you are trusting even your leaders.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-02-2017, 3:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
My BS meter went over the edge. Forget about who is retaliating against who. If your country (America) was invaded another country (Saudi Arabia) and your wife/family killed, you would strap bombs to yourself and walk into a restaurant in Saudi Arabia and blow up all the men, women and children including yourself?
I mean its impossible to know what you would do until put in that position but yeah maybe, if everything that matters is taken from you and there is nothing left in this life but pain maybe the sane option is to end it all and take a few of those responsible with you. These people feel they are at war, soldiers do terrible things with all the justification they need given to them by the state.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
Nothing would cause me to take my life blowing up random people having lunch.
But when you are put in a desperate place its easy to become twisted, there are no random people, everyone else who is enjoying normal happy life is tacitly responsible for things that have happened to you.

Look to be clear I am not defending terrorists and the things they do, I'm just saying that when people are put through the wringer in that way then the way they react is normally violent. That is human nature, we should not be surprised when it happens.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-02-2017, 3:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
You don't know the policy. I don't know the policy. You understand classified material in regards to freedom of information act?
It's the press job to ask what the policy is and have the white house reply if policy was followed or not. If not why not.

Yes I understand about classified material and the freedom of information act, it seems however you do not. I am not asking for the contents of the tape, I am asking if the other world leader calls were recorded and if Putins was recorded. That is not classified it is procedural.
Old    deltahoosier            02-02-2017, 3:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
It's the press job to ask what the policy is and have the white house reply if policy was followed or not. If not why not.

Yes I understand about classified material and the freedom of information act, it seems however you do not. I am not asking for the contents of the tape, I am asking if the other world leader calls were recorded and if Putins was recorded. That is not classified it is procedural.
No. It is not the white houses policy to tell them their classified material procedures. Not going to happen. Even so, this is about fake news. Why is this even a thing?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-02-2017, 3:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
No. It is not the white houses policy to tell them their classified material procedures. Not going to happen. Even so, this is about fake news. Why is this even a thing?
Oh, so you don't know about WH phone call policy's but you do know about information request policy. Excellent. Thanks for clearing that up then.

Lets hold off on the "Fake news" moniker until more details are confirmed or denied officially.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-02-2017, 3:44 PM Reply   
Name:  IMG_7900.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  87.8 KB
Old    deltahoosier            02-02-2017, 4:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Oh, so you don't know about WH phone call policy's but you do know about information request policy. Excellent. Thanks for clearing that up then.

Lets hold off on the "Fake news" moniker until more details are confirmed or denied officially.
Let's say I know enough about this sector and we can leave it at that.

Let's be clear. I or any other Republican cares about what fake news you have or concern over who is talking to who talking points. At the end of the day, he is still our President. Guy has not been in office for two weeks and you are loosing your minds.

If you want to know how you got Trump...... This is how you got Trump!!!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-02-2017, 4:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Let's be clear. I or any other Republican cares about what fake news you have or concern over who is talking to who talking points
Not sure that clear at all to be honest. All I think is transparent Government is super important, if you don't that's fine, everybody has there own worries.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-02-2017, 4:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Uh huh. If you believe this, I have bridge to sell you. You don't know a thing about planning, the military and especially special operations. They just don't go dropping into dangerous countries without a plan that they think will work.
This came from a Rueters news article, not some random internet site.

To quote Wes "Trump pulled the the joint chiefs of the military, and the nat'l directory of intel from the nat'l security council and replace them with your white supremacist political advisor"
He removed the only people that knew better from his security council and replaced it with his head of propaganda.

So if Rueters isn't a reliable source what is?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-02-2017, 4:38 PM Reply   
Swat: that's Awesome to bad it flys right over most Libs heads.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-02-2017, 4:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Lets hold off on the "Fake news" moniker until more details are confirmed or denied officially.
OK, McCain just sent a letter to Trump saying that Russia just attacked the Ukraine one day after the phone call with Trump.
Is that still "Fake News" if so what is the standard for real news. You don't believe Rueters you only believe the stuff that comes out of Trumps mouth.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            02-02-2017, 4:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
You realize that back in those days the Democrats were the small government type right? And Republicans were big government?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-02-2017, 5:06 PM Reply   
It conveniently was ok for Obummer to have direct ties to domestic terriorist groups such as weather underground , the black panthers , and the founder of the black p stones and El Rukin street gangs...................but now the sky is falling because it's a republican with a link. The hypocracy strikes again
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-02-2017, 5:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
It conveniently was ok for Obummer to have direct ties to domestic terriorist groups such as weather underground , the black panthers , and the founder of the black p stones and El Rukin street gangs...................but now the sky is falling because it's a republican with a link. The hypocracy strikes again
So you are conceding that the Obama stuff was all politically motivated trumped up (gawd that's not gonna get old) BS too? or that you really WERE worried he was making bombs in the WH basement?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       02-02-2017, 5:49 PM Reply   
Attached Images
 
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       02-02-2017, 6:48 PM Reply   
Attached Images
 
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       02-02-2017, 6:56 PM Reply   
Attached Images
 
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-02-2017, 7:00 PM Reply   
Wes: sorry I don't get what your getting at. But if your trying to build a bridge or link between your liberal agitators from last nights protest and them being Patriots, your a true LibraTard. Your trying to point to these people as not part of the Democratic Party, How come if your party Dosent agree with these people they are not turning them over? Wait somthing sounds familiar,
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:49 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us