Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Trick Tips

Old     (wakemetoday)      Join Date: Mar 2006       08-19-2006, 9:31 AM Reply   
On my toeside roll to revert (regular foot) I can get all the way around and am landing but I'm carrying so much speed the board keeps sliding out and I fall backwards. Any pointers?
Old     (scott313)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-19-2006, 6:15 PM Reply   
Try taking a short progressive cut and really pushing your hips forward off the top of the wake. Also keep the handle tight to your body. Hope this helps, good luck!
Old     (wakemetoday)      Join Date: Mar 2006       08-19-2006, 9:11 PM Reply   
Thanks. I never thought about my moving my hips.
Old     (kainishida)      Join Date: Feb 2003       08-21-2006, 2:33 PM Reply   
Couple of things that I really have to concentrate on. As you leave the wake really pause for a second before you initiate the flip. And hang on with both hands for through the landing.
Old     (chefwong)      Join Date: Jun 2006       08-21-2006, 4:46 PM Reply   
You really want to focus on taking this trick straight up, it appears as if your coming across with to much speed and not enough pop.
Old     (focker)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-24-2006, 10:55 AM Reply   
Be sure to edge all the way up and through the wake. A lot of people that CAN land these don't wait long enough, and end up just making themselves work harder to muscle the trick out. The wake is your friend, wait on the pop.
Old     (wakemetoday)      Join Date: Mar 2006       08-26-2006, 6:39 AM Reply   
Definitely have been using muscles but timing is a difficult issue. Where should I be looking? At the boat, wake? Across the wake is where I am focusing now.