Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Snowboarding

Old     (bogartsomeday)      Join Date: Mar 2009       10-12-2009, 10:37 PM Reply   
I need a new board this season and am looking at these two boards. I WAS looking at the K2 Parkstar but the materials used on the K2 and Never Summer boards are much more solid. Does anyone have any advice/opinion about which board would be better for park but sometimes going off and freeriding on the trails/groomers? I wanna do mainly park but I do also love going and touring the mountain. So some helpful advice would be much appreciated!
Old     (bogartsomeday)      Join Date: Mar 2009       10-12-2009, 10:38 PM Reply   
***materials used on the LIB TECH and Never Summer are much more solid***
Old     (liquidmx)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-13-2009, 9:09 AM Reply   
If your riding sierra cement grab the magnatraction with the banana tech....its amazing in the ice and crust.
Old     (romes)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-13-2009, 12:24 PM Reply   
skate banana is bomb. i havent spent a lot of time in the park on one but ..i've ridden it on pow days..hahaha...super fun board.

i'm lookin at gettin the TRS from Lib or the Legacy-R from NS. NS boards are known for their super high build quality.
Old     (ziggen)      Join Date: Jul 2006       10-13-2009, 12:45 PM Reply   
Never tried a never summer but I've heard good things about them. I love my banana, the magnetraction helps on the icy days, the rocker is good for presses/butters and floats well in pow. The tip and tail are stiff enough for good pop.
Old     (all_board_rider)      Join Date: May 2009       10-13-2009, 2:54 PM Reply   
Get a slingshot, i hear those have SIK flex........HA
Old     (bogartsomeday)      Join Date: Mar 2009       10-13-2009, 9:21 PM Reply   
lmao nice michael!

Ya I decided that now its between a skate banana or GNU riders choice...i know, they're basically the same company/boards. But I know there's gotta be some slight difference between the two companies. Anyone know what it is???
Old     (romes)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-13-2009, 11:39 PM Reply   
They're both owned by Mervin and my guess is that the only difference is their name.
Old     (bogartsomeday)      Join Date: Mar 2009       10-14-2009, 12:25 AM Reply   
JR-
Ya thats what i was figuring. thanks