Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 07, 2003

Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-24-2003, 10:31 PM Reply   
Another day on the Delta.

Featuring riding from Jason & Stefani Payne, Jimmy Muir and Christie Fisher. Special Appearances by Josh Fisher....although, we could not convince him to get in the water and ride.

http://www.wakepics.com/view_single.php?medid=9112
Old     (supersport)      Join Date: Dec 2001       09-24-2003, 11:31 PM Reply   
Toe Tappin... Christie was that you that fell backwards on the 3? Ouch! that one gave me a headache.

The sunset was mesmerizing and then the rider comes into view. Killer!
Joe
Old     (levi)      Join Date: Feb 2001       09-24-2003, 11:45 PM Reply   
Your stuff is great as usual! Seriously, that sunset on Mt. Diablo was pretty awesome...... Looks like y'all had a great day!

Old     (blabel)      Join Date: Jul 2001       09-25-2003, 6:24 AM Reply   
Great video. Looks like all the boats have packed up and gone home for winter!
Old     (rootc)      Join Date: Aug 2002       09-25-2003, 6:38 AM Reply   
Nice realaxed video. I like it. Nice heelside 180 - nearly in the flats. What rope length are you riding at?
Old    disbemrj            09-25-2003, 7:19 AM Reply   
Christie,
You are getting Mondo Air now. Nice riding. Your cinematography is great too. Beautiful shot of the sunset and then the rider edging into the bottom of the frame. Very cool.
Old     (lehmur)      Join Date: Oct 2001       09-25-2003, 8:22 AM Reply   
Awesome riding Christie. Not that everyone wasn't doing great too, but you have improved incredibly since I saw you 3 or 4 weeks ago. I'm glad to see you finally grabbing that board, it's been there all along. I have to say I get a kick out of riding behind Stef and Ja's X2 also. Sure that VLX was the right boat? Just kidding!
Old     (woundedknee)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-25-2003, 8:35 AM Reply   
schleprock productions' off the heezee!!

nice work.

Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-25-2003, 8:36 AM Reply   
Thanks everyone.

Rootc - I was riding at 75' in this video. I brought it back in 5' to try and slow my cut down. I haven't landed that HS180 yet, but feel it coming soon!

Mike - Yeah, I'm sure the VLX was the right choice for me, but I must say it was an epic day behind the X-2!!!
Old    wakelvr            09-25-2003, 8:55 AM Reply   
Great video Christie.... We had a great day on the water with you guys! Looking forward to many more times together. With Ja's surgery coming up, I will be the "perfect third" for the winter. Call me Stefamooch!

Like I said before, your VLX will sure to launch you. You can ride that outstanding behind any boat and we all know it!!! So will you teach me how to wakeboard this winter???

Old     (deepstructure)      Join Date: Jun 2002       09-25-2003, 10:00 AM Reply   
damn, that sunset shot is really nice! nice job christie.
Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       09-25-2003, 10:02 AM Reply   
Christie Christie. You're killin it. I think that's the first video i've seen with you grabbin. Then BAM grabs all over the place. I SUCK. I don't progress fast enough. It seems like the boardin season has just began and it's almost over.
That last scene in the video gave me goosebumbs, SWEET.

(Message edited by shutupandboard on September 25, 2003)
Old     (rootc)      Join Date: Aug 2002       09-25-2003, 10:40 AM Reply   
Land more on your toes and its yours. I had the exact same crutch when learning hs180, but I didn't learn them at 75' of rope. Looking good.
Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       09-25-2003, 12:35 PM Reply   
Christie you are just hammering it out there!!!!!!!!!! What a progression you have made this summer. You put me to shame! You guys have the greatest vids. Keep them comming all fall and winter to keep me pumped up!! Stefani, your riding is awesome too. We only have one girl that rides with us and she is advancing faster then the guys do! Great to see the women of the sport enjoying it and pushing foreward! And get that little boy a kleenex. That was the biggest booger I have ever seen!!!!!!!!
Old     (dococ)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-25-2003, 7:07 PM Reply   
Yeeaaahhhhhh!!
Nice video! What a fun day hanging out with everybody. I love how Christie's videos always seem to capture the mood of the day. And that woman's riding... sooo big, and now shifties and like four different grab variations... what will she pull out next??
Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-25-2003, 8:00 PM Reply   
Wow...thanks for the compliments, everyone!

Stefamooch...I'll pay you back for sure since you have been taking care of me during my "Schleprockmooch" phase!!