Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Video and Photography

Old     (jaws)      Join Date: May 2012       11-08-2012, 12:25 PM Reply   
I am looking to upgrade my tower speakers. Either 2 Rev 10s or 4 Exile audio SXT65. (same price point) I have never heard the rev 10s but have read tons of reviews. A buddy of mine has 4 of the SXT65 surf tower speakers and they sound great. any feedback would be great.
Old     (wakedaveup)      Join Date: May 2012       11-08-2012, 12:33 PM Reply   
We are putting 4 Rev 10's and all wetsounds audio in a G23 over the next few days. I'll let you know how it turns out and maybe post some pics. Don't have any input on the Exile but have heard nothing but great things about Rev 10's
Old     (jaws)      Join Date: May 2012       11-09-2012, 5:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakedaveup View Post
We are putting 4 Rev 10's and all wetsounds audio in a G23 over the next few days. I'll let you know how it turns out and maybe post some pics. Don't have any input on the Exile but have heard nothing but great things about Rev 10's
sweet! That is what i am wanting to do is replace all cabin speakers and sub + amps all with the same brand.
Old     (wakedaveup)      Join Date: May 2012       11-09-2012, 5:19 AM Reply   
The customer decided not to do the interior speakers and changed to JL amps pushing 4 REV 10's on the tower. They're installing the REV10's right now so if I can get some pics or maybe even a video I'll post it up. I know it's not exactly what you're looking to do but might give you some insight on the REV10's and how they look/sound.
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       11-09-2012, 8:41 AM Reply   
I have heard a couple Wetsounds systems. I would buy them for my tower if I ever upgrade, they sound so clear at 5 or 80ft!
I have a Trident box by HSE....I love it....only thing it sounds unclear in the boat. Where the WS sound clear upclose and far away!
Old     (22vdrive)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-09-2012, 8:57 AM Reply   
I sold mu ext 65's as soon as I heard the Rev 10's it's no comparison. Go with Rev 10's

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
Old     (wakesetter672010)      Join Date: Oct 2012       11-14-2012, 7:00 PM Reply   
Really the Exile 65's are not even the same type of speaker as the Rev 10, Exile XM 9's would be a better comparison, I have 3 pairs on my tower and They are outstanding as well as the revs, The 65's dont even compare, they are more of a sound good around the boat surf style,

Last edited by wakesetter672010; 11-14-2012 at 7:04 PM.