Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 11, 2004

Old     (john_v96)      Join Date: Apr 2003       01-19-2004, 7:42 PM Reply   
dear florida riders
my name is johnny valera, i am 24 been riding for three years, and am flying in to tampa, FL for two weeks on the 31 jan. threw the 14 feb. for vaction, i would love the chance to hook up with some riders to get some time on the water. if any one can help i would couldent thank you enough, i am on a very small budget so camps are out of the question but i can get gas or drinks what ever it takes. you can contact me threw e-mail, or buy phone
(707)-894-5039
(707)-479-9434
thank you all for you time and your hospitality
johnny valera
Old     (aquaholic)      Join Date: Feb 2001       01-20-2004, 4:55 AM Reply   
Johnny, shoot me an e-mail when the time gets closer. We can hook you up in Tampa.
Old     (olddude)      Join Date: Oct 2003       01-20-2004, 5:48 AM Reply   
Hi Johnny, I'll shoot you an e-mail of our Private lake we ride on, we have a Super Air Nautique loaded with over 2000lbs of ballast. My riding partner is an exceptional rider (wake to wake 7's,KGB's,Crow mobes, Tantrum to blind, ect), I can only do one invert but we love to ride with different folks who love to ride. I'm 2 hours from Tampa (all interstate) but I can guarantee you'll have a great time. Jarrod from California will be in town riding with us this weekend, he posted a similar message a few weeks ago.
Old     (wakeon)      Join Date: Dec 2002       01-20-2004, 10:45 AM Reply   

Hey Johnny, have a great time in Fla. Take some pics while you're there. Do you want some www.WakeOn.com shirts to take with you?

Old     (bond)      Join Date: Nov 2002       01-20-2004, 1:48 PM Reply   

Johnny - Have a great time from the WAKEON CREW.

WWW,WAKEON.COM
Old    grizzle            01-20-2004, 2:14 PM Reply   
Johnny,
shoot me an e-mail in a couple weeks, and I'm sure we can all show you a great time here in Tampa.

Novak - are you all moved in out at East Lake yet ?
Old     (john_v96)      Join Date: Apr 2003       01-20-2004, 2:58 PM Reply   
hey every one thank you all so much for the support. and to Clay, Mike and Craig i cant wait till i get there, i will be in tampa and will be riding the taxi were ever i can to meet up with you guys so ill be in touch to exchange some phone numbers. again thank you so much
johnny
and hey doug, i do need some shirts to hand out to these guys for being so cool... call me!
Old    rockroll            01-20-2004, 5:42 PM Reply   
craig and the rest of you guys.I think its great how your taking the guy from cali out boarding.I board with my kids in central maine and we have a blast! the problem is our season ends around labor day when they all go back to school. Its hard to find boarders who like to act young and foolish like I do. so by the time oct. comes I'm in deep depression and dreaming about you guys in Florida riding all the time. Imagine the suprise at x-mass when I open up my gift from my wife. she arranged for me to spend a week at Bonify's boarding school this winter. yeah,she's the best!! an boy I'm I excited. Except for the alligators. I've often wondered if someone from florida would trade some winter riding for some summer riding in maine. Do any of you guys ever head north?
Old     (aquaholic)      Join Date: Feb 2001       01-21-2004, 4:44 AM Reply   
Clay, yep, all moved in. Just need to get the boat in the water.
Old     (john_v96)      Join Date: Apr 2003       01-23-2004, 2:46 PM Reply   
thanks again everyone