Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 04, 2005

Old    stillstandin            04-09-2005, 7:22 PM Reply   
Was having camera issues, here is a couple of quick pics

Old     (jeffry)      Join Date: Feb 2005       04-09-2005, 7:57 PM Reply   
Congrats
Great looking boat. I think I saw a boat like this at CVM. How did you get the tower box on already? Who make sthat side mirror mount?
Are you going to the Spring ride?
Old     (ghostrider_2)      Join Date: Aug 2004       04-09-2005, 9:05 PM Reply   
WoW, nice, I got a sim tower mirror on mine also now.. I moved my board racks down one and angled them up alittle so that they are easier to get to..One thing you want to replce is the black rubber whee, on the trailer nose that meets the boat nose with a bigger and poly-something one. What speaker box you have I have the liquid trends but I dont have a cover yet..

CONGRATS again!!!
Old    stillstandin            04-09-2005, 10:57 PM Reply   
Jeff, I had Liquid Trends do the stereo before I took delivery. And ya, Im planning on going to WSSR. Kenny, thanks, and ya, I could see that thing leaving marks everywhere. I got the 6 x 6.9 box, all black..bimini will be here next week. Thanks again for the positive feed back..I took it out today..there was 2-3 ft chop on Don Pedro, this is the best rough handling inboard ive ever been in..
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       04-10-2005, 2:55 AM Reply   
sweet ride.. Congrats.. Picked mine up today too. pics to follow tomorow!
Old     (forwaken)      Join Date: Jan 2003       04-10-2005, 5:30 AM Reply   
Were you headed up to Don Pedro on Saturday? I coulda swore I saw that boat on it's way up there when we were coming back. Nice boat!!!
Old     (forwaken)      Join Date: Jan 2003       04-10-2005, 5:33 AM Reply   
duhhh, I guess I should have read your post. And yes the chop sucked ass. We finally gave up and came home. We will be out their again today maybe we will see you out there.
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       04-10-2005, 7:10 AM Reply   
Congrats on the new ride. Looks great!

I have a similar mirror mount, and love it. Mine is a Skylon, but I have seen a couple that are similar.

Have fun!
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-10-2005, 7:39 AM Reply   
Congrats on the new boat Craig!!!

I love this time of year and everyone getting their new boats... It is like Christmas for adults!

E.J.