Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (chris4x4gill2)      Join Date: Sep 2009       07-26-2010, 8:36 AM Reply   
Lost one of the binding clamps (bolt?) from my Hyperlite bindings a few weeks ago and need to find some spares / replacements. The few places online I found them said sold out. Anyone know where I can order a set? Is this something I can contact Hyperlite directly for? Hyperlite doesnt list them on their site.
Old     (hawkeye7708)      Join Date: Feb 2007       07-26-2010, 8:47 AM Reply   
Chris,

Last time I was at Ft. Fremont they had some laying around. Give them a call, they may be able to help you out.

http://www.fortfremont.com/

If you can't find any anywhere, shoot me a PM. I may be able to help.

-Ben
Old     (hawkeye7708)      Join Date: Feb 2007       07-26-2010, 9:08 AM Reply   
Just to make sure... we're talking about THIS claw correct?
Attached Images

Old     (chris4x4gill2)      Join Date: Sep 2009       07-26-2010, 10:39 AM Reply   
yes, and getting the terminology correct has made it easier to find. I sent an email to Ft Fremont, and have searched again using the "claw" name nad found some new leads.

Thanks for the help.
Old     (pwningjr)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-26-2010, 12:36 PM Reply   
Give Hyperlite a call directly, they will probably hook you up (either for free or for a few bucks).
Old     (wakeboardgeezer)      Join Date: May 2009       07-26-2010, 5:21 PM Reply   
Chris,
Did you get one yet?
Is all you need is one claw and bolt?
regards,
The Geeze
Old     (moon)      Join Date: Oct 2008       07-27-2010, 9:58 AM Reply   
I met up with some friends over the weekend and was looking at one of the boards (hyperlite) on the rack. I then noticed that it was missing a boot and said jokingly, "you got that set-up pretty funny, only one boot, gonna show us something new". The guy looks at me and said, "Oh Sh**. I guess his boot had fallen off on the way to the beach. We went and searched for it and came up empty handed. I felt bad for the guy, but at least the water was chop that day.
Old     (chris4x4gill2)      Join Date: Sep 2009       07-27-2010, 11:19 AM Reply   
Dennie,
I have not gotten one yet. Yes I need 1 claw w/ bolt. I have found a few sets of 4 at different sites, but shipping increases the price by about 50% in most places on a set so I'm still looking around.
Old     (wakeboardgeezer)      Join Date: May 2009       07-27-2010, 5:25 PM Reply   
Shoot me a PM with a shipping address and I will hook you up with a claw and bolt if you want.
We have several spares we keep around and in the boat for oopsies.
regards,
The Geeze