Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 11, 2007

Old     (joey185)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-22-2007, 12:15 PM Reply   
Has anybody been in this boat yet? Curious what the changes have done to it. I'm comparing a 210 Team to a SV-211 Team ( almost the same price, 210 is higher though. The new 210 is roomier is all I can tell when looking at them in the showroom.
Old     (projectely4)      Join Date: Apr 2003       06-22-2007, 1:01 PM Reply   
i have been in all of the new nautiques. the new 210 is an improvement fromm the older one if your talking about room but theinterior is chopped up with the seating arrangment.

if your lookiong for the most room you should get an X2. im not trying to start a war here but if your looking into new boats you should look into other boats as well. imo if you put the x2 next to either of those nautiques there is no question which has the roomier interior and space
Old     (pessy)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-22-2007, 1:11 PM Reply   
Stay with the Correct Craft. IMO just a better boat all the way around. We have both a Team 210 and an X2. Actually you want to buy an X2?
Old     (sbt3)      Join Date: Jun 2002       06-22-2007, 2:11 PM Reply   
I don't usually chime in on boat discussions but I did just ride the new 210 yesterday and liked the wake a lot. The interior was nicely laid out. I liked the snap out carpet. I was at Gordy Bubolz's wakeboard camp in WI. He has the 210 and the 220. If I had my choice between those boat I would take the 210 personally. I rode the 220 and like the 210 wake better. For me the boat choice would always boil down to wake. I don't care about much else. The boat was just running stock ballast and it was good. I haven't ridden the 211 so I can't comment on that but the 210 was better than I expected. I guess I had low expectations also because of all the bashing that went on since they changed the hull this year. I like my old hull but wouldn't have a problem riding one of these if I had the cash to upgrade.
Old     (jonfo)      Join Date: May 2002       06-22-2007, 2:24 PM Reply   
Good to hear Gordy went back to correct craft. I think he was running an x-star from 2004-2006.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-22-2007, 3:47 PM Reply   
I like the 211 over the 210, 220, and the X2 for layout and functionality. The 211's wake is real nice if weighted correctly as well.
Old     (tidalwake0504)      Join Date: Oct 2004       06-22-2007, 4:44 PM Reply   
Not really I used to have a 211 and now have an 07 210. When you add weight to the 211 it gets meatier but never bigger really. It was a great wake dont get me wrong, but it doesnt compare to the 210. I would absolutly go with the 210 if it was between that and the 211, every aspect is just way better. The tower, the seating, the wake, the dash, storage and general feel. The 210 is long and rampy, and doesnt take too much weight over stock ballast to get it huge. I actually love the interior, like people come on my boat, you think anyone cares about how the interior is configured? Mastercraft owners are quick to bash anything that might actually be an improvement to the whole experience and suggest to buy their boat when its not even being talked about. I ride behind my freinds x2 pretty much everyday at school, and I love the wake and the interior also, I would just take the 210, its not like I didn't consider that boat also.
Old     (joey185)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-23-2007, 9:07 AM Reply   
They don't sell mastercrafts here or service them so I didn't even consider them, and for that matter I know Nautique's reputation is incredible. It was down to the 211 or 210 and I think I'm going to go for the 210. One more trip to the store today to show the wife and then hopefully have something in the water next weekend. Thanks for the input, that was exactly what I was looking for.
Old    stillstandin            06-23-2007, 11:53 AM Reply   
CC ruined their new boats with the interior. Just horrible. Ive ridden two of them now, and it is the really bad. ( and the entire crew thought so as well.). Also, I know have two friends who have had bad hull flex in their CC's. I will get bashed for this, but with the quality Ive seen from CC, it would be the very last boat I buy...
Old     (tidalwake0504)      Join Date: Oct 2004       06-23-2007, 6:24 PM Reply   
w.e man every company has its horror stories
Old    bocephus            06-24-2007, 1:06 PM Reply   

quote:

By SCA (stillstandin) on Saturday, June 23, 2007 - 11:53 am:

CC ruined their new boats with the interior. Just horrible. Ive ridden two of them now, and it is the really bad. ( and the entire crew thought so as well.). Also, I know have two friends who have had bad hull flex in their CC's. I will get bashed for this, but with the quality Ive seen from CC, it would be the very last boat I buy...

LOL
Old    stillstandin            06-24-2007, 4:39 PM Reply   
you laugh...but this is my experience with this brand of boat. One friend had his lemoned, with an extreme laundry list of problems. Then he gets it replaced with a new one, and it has baaaaaaaad hull flex. Another buddy, another list of problems, and he to, has hull flex. I could go on, and on with the complete lack of quality both of these guys have experienced, and how bad CC dicked around the first guy. People who love this brand, good for you. I have a big riding crew that has compelty boycotted this brand.
Old    bocephus            06-24-2007, 4:50 PM Reply   

quote:

By SCA (stillstandin) on Sunday, June 24, 2007 - 4:39 pm:

you laugh...but this is my experience with this brand of boat. One friend had his lemoned, with an extreme laundry list of problems. Then he gets it replaced with a new one, and it has baaaaaaaad hull flex. Another buddy, another list of problems, and he to, has hull flex. I could go on, and on with the complete lack of quality both of these guys have experienced, and how bad CC dicked around the first guy. People who love this brand, good for you. I have a big riding crew that has compelty boycotted this brand.

Ya, and I'm Rumpelstiltskin...LOL!
Old     (hawk7)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-24-2007, 5:43 PM Reply   
I agree with SCA to some extent. I prefer the older Nautiques, barely though, because I like the way there are so many rear facing seats, but its real choppy and you cant fit too many people w/ them rear facing, can you?? I dislike the new logo and paint job, but logo and paint doesn't make the boat. I've ridden behind an X2 3 times, an older [~04] nautique 12 times, a new nautique twice; new nautiqe and x-2 both at red bluff. the new nautique's wake was really washed over both times, but I think the nautique wakes need more depth to develope. so I am on the fence on nautique. Is it a great boat? no doubt, but, compared to the X2?

X2: 20 ft boat
210: 23 ft boat

X2: 12 People
210: 10 People

X2: X-Star-Like Wake
210: Abrupt Vertical Wake

X2: Very Strong Hull w/ Many Layers
210: 2 Reports Of Hull Flex

X2: $50,370.00 MSRP W/ 3 Year $10,000 rebate
210: $63,540.00 MSRP
Old     (aarond0083)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-24-2007, 6:47 PM Reply   
Trevor, the 210 is a 21 ft boat, hence 210. Also, a guy that rides at one of my spots with the loaded X2 paid more than I did for my loaded 210 Team.

I've owned two 210s, a 2004 and now a 2007. No problems at all with either boat. Most of the wake boats on my home lake are also Correct Crafts, all happy owners with no problems.

I also spent time in and behind a 2007 X2. Both are extremely nice boats but I prefer the 210 over the X2 in almost every aspect. The fit and finish on the Correct Craft was much better than the MasterCraft in my opinion. More storage in the 210. Perfect Pass rather than MasterCraft Speed Control. Running stock ballast the 210 wake kills the X2. I think the new 210 has a wake in between an X-Star wake and the old 210 hull. Rampy but still has some of the vert lip that the 210 is famous for. Trough of the old 210 is also pretty much gone.

I will say the interior on the X2 is much more open and will be easier to manage with 10 people in the boat. I usually have anywhere from 3-7 in my 210 and everyone is comfortable. To be honest, there aren't many times when I want 10 people in my boat even though I have done it. Other features I preferred on the X2 are the lights in the speaker cans and the clamp down board racks.

To answer the original poster's question, I'd go with the 210 over the 211.

(Message edited by aarond0083 on June 24, 2007)

(Message edited by aarond0083 on June 24, 2007)
Old    stillstandin            06-24-2007, 7:02 PM Reply   
Ive known 4 guys with CC's. two of them were crap. So they are batting 50% in my experience. The fit and finish on the ones ive been in (all 210's from 2002-2004) were mediocre at best, and one was down right embarrasing. Like I said before. I would take just about every other inboard before a CC. My experiences with them have steered me this way.
Old     (hawk7)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-24-2007, 7:03 PM Reply   
messed up the lengths sorry.

I was trying to point out that the nautique is bigger and will not fit in a standard garage and seats less people than the 20 ft X2 then I threw in some other comparisons.
Old     (fletch_tx)      Join Date: Aug 2003       06-24-2007, 8:09 PM Reply   
where are people reporting this hull flex at on the new 210's? what problems is it causing?
Old    stillstandin            06-24-2007, 8:12 PM Reply   
Sorry if I made you think it was a new 210, I highjacked the thread a little i think (sorry). These were the old style 210's, not the new. My first post I was talking about when we demoed a new 210, and also a 220. We (the group that I got in the boat with) were all commenting on how horribly thought out the seating is.
Old     (tidalwake0504)      Join Date: Oct 2004       06-24-2007, 9:11 PM Reply   
Well its likely that you are already a mastercraft guy and its hard to have crystal clear judgement with this sometimes. When you own something and put your hard earned dollar into it you want to know that you bought the best product with your money. Trust me I have a horror story for every ski boat company I know of.
Old     (mike_gilbert)      Join Date: Sep 2004       06-24-2007, 9:33 PM Reply   
Upload

SCA you dont become 5 time JD Power customer satisfaction award winners by selling pieces of crap nor do you last 80 years in the business. I have owned 3 nautiques a 97 sport 99 pro air and now an 03 SAN, I have never experienced any problems with any of them, they were all run with extra weight and gave us many hours of hassle free driving. I do agree with you in the one fact that I do not really like the way CC is going looks wise, I miss the old school boats that needed 1-2K to make great wakes I miss the old classic lines aswell. I work at a camp with 2 x stars and I have never seen a boat break down as much as them, MC is a great brand but every manf. puts out a couple of bad apples, dont justify your MC purchase just because one of your buddys had a bad experience. SCA you would really take a Moomba or Supreme over a CC what about a Gekko? I thought not
Old     (tyboarder03)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-24-2007, 9:49 PM Reply   
JD power is a total joke. If you base your purchase of that you're a joke as well.
Old     (mike_gilbert)      Join Date: Sep 2004       06-24-2007, 10:00 PM Reply   
well seeing how we have owned nautiques since 97 before CC even won a JD power award im going to say that has nothing to do with our purchase.
Old     (mcwakerider)      Join Date: Dec 2006       06-24-2007, 11:18 PM Reply   
anyone who has a 07 mc notice how rough the tranny is going from forward to reverse?
Old     (clubmyke)      Join Date: Aug 2004       06-25-2007, 5:33 AM Reply   
was just out on a buddies 07 x2 and i was really impressed with EVERY aspect of that boat...the wake, the motor, racks/tower/trailer was first rate...

the interior was the best i have seen from any boat manufacture hands down....really give the nod to mc on the x2...
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       06-25-2007, 6:30 AM Reply   
I rode an X2, an SV211 and a new 220 in a weeks time. I thought the X2 had the worst wake. There was only stock ballast but it seemed really soft to me vs. the other two. Maybe i couldn't figure it out (i'm not an advanced rider at all). The guy who owned it said that he generally loads it with extra weight... i didn't get to see or ride that.

That being said. I loved the X2 inside. Wow, i was really impressed with it. Very well designed boat.

But, i also thought the interior on the new 220 was pretty good as well. It didn't wow me like the X2's did, but it still seemed really comfortable with a great seating configuration.

Just one other opinion.
Old    bocephus            06-25-2007, 8:11 AM Reply   
Here a couple pictures of Nautique Hull Failures.

Upload
Upload

In the first picture you clearly see the cracks and delamination. In the second picture it's hard to see, but there is a major crack in the transom.

Upload

Now I bet you know where this came from....
Old     (aarond0083)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-25-2007, 8:18 AM Reply   
haha. now that is funny.

Here is another.

Upload
Old    stillstandin            06-25-2007, 12:35 PM Reply   
I will work on getting pic's for the couple of jackasses that want to get cute. As for JD power...its a joke. Also would I take a Supreme or Moomba over a CC. Yes. Like I said, I will work on getting pics of CC's so called quality. You can bash me for my opinion all you want. But IMO they are junk. And ive got about 8 guys I ride with regulary that all agree.
Old     (pessy)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-25-2007, 12:43 PM Reply   
Thanks for pointing out that you are at .08% of the Correct Craft Boating population opinion on this and therefore proving the point that being plus or minus 1% is pretty damn good.
Old     (mcwakerider)      Join Date: Dec 2006       06-25-2007, 12:55 PM Reply   
supreme or moomba over a Correct Craft... wow...
My uncle has had them for years... he just sold his original ski natique which fired up better than most new boats... IMO CC is one of the best boats built... i think they have enough experience in the business...
Old     (aarond0083)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-25-2007, 1:06 PM Reply   
SCA. Correct Crafts are all junk? Give me a break.

These problems your friends have had. Did they buy the boat(s) new or used? How do you know the boat(s) wasn't abused and that is what caused the problem. In any case, maybe they did just happen to get a lemon. It can happy with any boat manufacturer or any product that is mass produced.

I wish you could spend a day in and behind my 2007 210 when it has 2K of ballast and 7 people in it. If you thought it was junk afterwards you don't like quality boats nor do you like wakeboarding. period.
Old     (mike_gilbert)      Join Date: Sep 2004       06-25-2007, 1:09 PM Reply   
SCA you are starting to sound like that kid over in the x1 sucks thread. There are a few things you can bash CC on, but quality has never been an issue. supreme or moomba over cc? thanks for proving how smart you really are.
Old    stillstandin            06-25-2007, 1:12 PM Reply   
Aaron, I have spent time in an 07 210. Sorry, I have my opinion. All the boats I talked about were bought new. And it may only be ,08 of the CC population, but that is the ones we have had experience with. Some examples of one of the boats (the one that was lemoned). Several stripped screws around the dash, and some were different colors, looked like it was put together real quick. The speedomoter guage just popped out one day while going over a double up, the hull tweeked, causing the window to not close, and had to remount the windshield. This boat was an 03 and this is just some of the stuff I remember. CC then dicked my buddy around. The boat had 45 hours on it when it was finally lemoned. So you cant blam him, or the rest of his friends for telling CC to F-off. He got his new boat, an 04 model, it now has about 300 hours on it, but the same windshield problem from the hull being tweeked is now there again, and same questionable fit and finish. If one of you had these experiences with a brand, you would be saying the same thing. In 03, I owned a Supreme at this time, it was not a great boat, but I didnt have near the problems as this 210.
Old    stillstandin            06-25-2007, 1:15 PM Reply   
AzWakeBrder540....you can question my opinion, and you dont have to agree with it, but will not question my intelligence. When I drop 60 grand on a boat, I will make sure it is a good company with a good product. My experiences with this product have kept me away. I dont really care if you agree or not. I have ridden behind a lot of boats, and probaby every brand. I have seen crap from other companies as well. ...Oh, just saw your profile, your only 20. Nevermind
Old     (pessy)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-25-2007, 1:21 PM Reply   
SCA we have owned 3 MasterCrafts of which 2 of the windshields tweeked. I didn't then, or do now, think that was that big of a deal. We bought our boats to play with, and with 7 to 10 people, plus the factory water and then some extra weight, it plays hard. So S**t happens when we play rough. Big Deal!
Old     (jonfo)      Join Date: May 2002       06-25-2007, 2:03 PM Reply   
Those of us that own or recently owned a certain brand and model of boat, go ahead and comment intelligently about your experience in a way that will help others make buying decisions. Those that have a friend of a friend who's boat you ride in, or your dad owns it, but you are not the one taking care of it and paying the bills, stay off this thread because your opinion has little value. I have ridden in and behind an X2 but I dont feel my opinion helps this thread because i was not the owner and maybe the day i was out in it the ballast was set up wrong. I have a friends with VLXs but I am not an owner of one or an expert on them so i will keep my comments to myself about models i dont own.

Also, I know of various brand boats where the owner's have been given the opportunity to get a replacement or overhaul due to manufacturing, assembly, or powertrain problems. This however did not fall under the so called state "lemon law" somebody refered to here. Boats are not assembled by computers and robots like in a GM/BMW/Toyota/etc assembly line, so there may be certain differences and potential quality problems that need to be resolved hopefully before delivery, but sometimes after delivery. I have owned some new boats and they have all had certain quality problems upon delivery that were taken care of by the dealer, and I didnt get on a public forum and complain about them.
Old     (derby)      Join Date: Nov 2005       06-25-2007, 2:05 PM Reply   
So, for those of you that have any quality information, what is the going rate for an 07 210.

Im looking at one. Its a signature with ballast, pp, and towerbimini. Im not sure what motor 330hp maybe. The current offer is $59k out the door. How's that for a price? I've never considered a new boat but I kind of like this one.
Old     (jcollinge)      Join Date: Apr 2004       06-25-2007, 3:57 PM Reply   
$59k sounds about right. Does it come with a trailer? In terms of CC, I've owned Nautiques for years and have never had a bad experience with the boats or local dealer. They must be serving up some good crack in Nor Cal...
Old    bocephus            06-25-2007, 4:27 PM Reply   
First video I have seen of the new 210...funny bloke, that's for sure!

http://www.wakepics.com/view_single.php/The-Wake-Show-clip-8_wakeboarding-photos.html?medid=21213
Old     (joey185)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-25-2007, 8:21 PM Reply   
07 210 team with trailer, heater, swvil racks, stereo w/ sub, perfect pass and keyless ignition. No bimini and no canisters and no cover. 63000 out the door. Saw another one with a nicer trailer and they wanted 66,500.( same options, also a Team.

Nautique do have a 5 year warranty also. Best there is I think.
Old     (bigjackamo)      Join Date: Aug 2002       06-26-2007, 7:13 AM Reply   
I'm on my 8th Nautique, have not had a "hull flex" with a single one of them. Mine have all been rock solid, no complaints on any of them and I would own them all again if I could. I'm 8 for 8. Interesting how your buddy was 0 for 2. That is some serious odds.
Old     (joshugan)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-26-2007, 9:24 AM Reply   
SCA, I'm still waiting for the pictures. I don't doubt that your buddy got a lemon. Nautique makes lemons sometimes. I don't know if your buddy was the one that set up a website but I remember one from a few years ago that was about a guy trying to get rid of his lemon 210.

BUT!!! Every manufacturer makes lemons. If it had happened with a MC, Bu, Tige, etc. then you'd probably pipe in with your "informed" opinion every time someone brought one of those up.

What's funny is it seems you're on a crusade against CC and you totally ignore all the positive experiences most everyone else has had with their CC's. You act like you know the truth and only you and your buddies' opinions matter.

I haven't tried on a pair of HL bindings in the last few years that I thought were remotely comfortable. (Whereas pre-2005 I think are great) But lot's of people love their HL bindings. I wouldn't "save" anyone by badmouthing HL bindings. But I do recommend trying different brands.
Old    bocephus            06-26-2007, 9:33 AM Reply   
If someone did get a CC lemon, I have no doubt in my mind that CC would react with nothing but quickness and take care of any problems that were manufacturer defects. The people at CC have been awesome to me, from the factory, the west coast rep., the Meloons, the marketing department even used some of my pictures, and my dealer has been the best ever!
Old     (aarond0083)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-26-2007, 10:40 AM Reply   
I agree Bocephus. CC would handle any issue on a lemoned boat promptly. I bought my 04 210 used, transferred the warranty, and my dealer handled all of my initial claims so fast.

Loved my 04 so much I decided to trade up for a 07. The only issue I have had with the boat after putting 35 hours on it is noticing the chrome latch was missing from the trap door. I guess someone forgot to put it on during assembly.

My dealer apologized and CC sent me a latch for the door, plus a whole new trap door with a second latch preinstalled just in case there were any problems. I think I had it two days after noticing it wasn't there. I also added two additional Clarion APX480 amps to the boat so CC sent me two 50 amp breakers free of charge for the rear breaker box so the amps could be installed like the factory APX480. Their quality and service to ensure their customers are 100% satisfied is unmatched.
Old    bocephus            06-26-2007, 12:09 PM Reply   
Aaron,
That's an awesome boat that you have! I will be trading my '06 in for a '08! I can't decide on colors, but I'm narrowing it down!
Old     (aarond0083)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-26-2007, 12:50 PM Reply   
Thanks man. Here are some more photos of the boat.

http://www.aarondenny.net/images/new210/

Navy/Yellow/White was my second choice even though I didn't order it. Had I gotten my first choice it would have gotten Black/Red/White. I didn't want to wait 8 weeks so I went with what I have. Maybe I'll do red on the next one, which will be awhile.

What colors do you have in mind?
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       06-26-2007, 12:57 PM Reply   
Damn, that is a sharp boat Aaron! Making me want to go get a new one myself!
Old     (aarond0083)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-26-2007, 1:01 PM Reply   
Thanks. Love the new 210. Best 21 ft and under boat on the market in my opinion.
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       06-26-2007, 1:13 PM Reply   

quote:

If someone did get a CC lemon, I have no doubt in my mind that CC would react with nothing but quickness and take care of any problems that were manufacturer defects.

Very true....I know 2nd hand that CC will take care of it.A buddy of mine(jim adkins)had a 210 that the top part flexed and he said that CC came took that boat off the trailer and gave him a completely new boat.

With service like that,why worry?
Old     (derby)      Join Date: Nov 2005       06-26-2007, 7:47 PM Reply   
James, the $59 is with a tandem trailer. I think I'll need a better deal then that to pull the trigger. I'm still looking for the elusive 2002-2004 SANTE for a reasonable price.

I really like most of the new features. However, all the pop up backrests would have to grow on me. I'm a plain jane kind of person. You can have the bling, bells and whistles. Just give me a solid wake, power plant and a conservitive layout with a resale value that will keep me from going upside down and I'm happy.
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       06-27-2007, 12:18 AM Reply   
Didn't 02 and 03 have some flexing issues with the windshield? And I think thats why Jim got a new one right? He had an 02 .
Old     (joey185)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-27-2007, 3:59 PM Reply   
Aaron D, How hard is it to keep that swim platform clean? On the show room floor the light grey rubber looks horrible from people and there shoes. I'm looking at a black,red,white and a black,red,black like the website has.
Old     (aarond0083)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-27-2007, 7:03 PM Reply   
Pretty easy I think. I don't allow people to wear shoes on any part of my boat and I wash my boat each time I return from the lake. I've had my 210 since April and the platform still looks new after 35 hours.

Black, Red, White is such a sick color on these. Does your dealer have one in stock or will you have to order it? I'd love to see some pictures.
Old     (joey185)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-27-2007, 8:11 PM Reply   
In stock... all get some pics
Here is the black,red,black which I prefer but it's out of town.Upload
Old     (aarond0083)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-28-2007, 8:13 AM Reply   
Yeah, I'd like to see pictures of the Black\Red\White.

The black hull looks good too but I just prefer white. The red trailer is sick!

Btw, what kind of tower speakers are on that boat? I have Skylon Rubicon 250's on mine and those look similar.
Old     (wakecda)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-28-2007, 11:24 AM Reply   
Have you been behind an Epic. If you are looking for the best wake you should try it. 4000 lb stock ballast and all the room you need inside.
Old    bocephus            06-28-2007, 11:28 AM Reply   

quote:

By Joe Lovell (wakecda) on Thursday, June 28, 2007 - 11:24 am:

Have you been behind an Epic. If you are looking for the best wake you should try it. 4000 lb stock ballast and all the room you need inside.

Ya, we have also tried towing with a Nissan...
Old     (wakecda)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-28-2007, 12:36 PM Reply   
nissan sentra? two door or four door
Old     (joey185)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-28-2007, 2:13 PM Reply   
trailer is a Ryan custom. The black,red,white is on a black trailer. I think this one looks better but I know the white bottom will be easier to take care of
Old     (wakecda)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-28-2007, 2:19 PM Reply   
The epic comes with a 8.1L and only weighs 3000 lbs. Also throws a wake that is twice as big
Old     (wakecda)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-28-2007, 2:23 PM Reply   
REDUpload
Old    bocephus            06-28-2007, 2:31 PM Reply   
Grey
Upload
Old     (wakecda)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-28-2007, 2:37 PM Reply   
thats a good picture of Nissan