Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 07, 2003

Old    hydrotek            09-17-2003, 7:27 AM Reply   
The mastercraft dealership in tulsa has a new x-star. As always, us okies have to wait for stuff to make its way here but i wanted to let everyone know that M & W Powersports has one in that is loaded and definitely needs to be seen in person. Go by there there and check it out. its awesome.
Old    bagdhoe            09-17-2003, 2:12 PM Reply   
Where is it located in Tulsa?
Old    ruger311            09-17-2003, 2:18 PM Reply   
Yeah in Broken Arrow
Old    wakehawg            09-17-2003, 2:37 PM Reply   
i've seen one outside the dealership in Rogers,AR for about a month I believe... looks like a nice boat
Old    tfdhyprider            09-17-2003, 5:41 PM Reply   
yeah ski & sports in rogers has one ....its all red. good lookin stuff!
Old    hydrotek            09-18-2003, 6:50 AM Reply   
yeah, its in broken arrow. just off of highway 51 on 145th st. about 4 miles east of highway 169. this boat was red too and so, i mean so impressive. i got the chance to drive it too and it was well worth it. go check it out. the guys there are super cool.