Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (juniorhawk)      Join Date: Jul 2004 Location: New England       03-01-2010, 7:41 AM Reply   
My first post in the new forums format!

So I had the chance to meet and chat with Mikey Marsh at the Boston Boat Show on Friday. Really, really nice guy. Very knowledgeable about MasterCraft and obviously a very talented rider. Another thing - that maybe I am sappy about but all parents probably are - is the fact that he was cool to my little girl. I was at the show working & covering it for FUEL.TV and The Wakeboard Report (which is returning!) and I brought my 3 year old for some daddy & daughter time.

It was a blast. She's well behaved but she definitely had her "I'm a 3 year old" moments. Mikey was super cool during those times while we talked about the developments MasterCraft has made for 2010 and so on. He did a good job covering the booth for New England Freshwater Marine.

New England can claim to be responsible for only a couple of pro riders. Ben Greenwood, or example, killed me in a contest in 2001. There's my personal claim to fame (aside from taking 1st in a Hyperlite Pro-Am thing in 1997, God I am old....) So there's wake talent up here. Mikey is one of them, hailing from my general neck of the woods. I wish him success in the future and wanted to thank him on here for being helpful and cool to us. Proppers Mikey.
Attached Images