Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (liljohn)      Join Date: May 2007       09-15-2010, 7:45 AM Reply   
What is wrong with all of you! I rarley post but I visit this site daily I used to love to see the builds the reviews etc. Latley It is one Giant bitch fest! Sounds just like a bunch of high school girls. Didn`t your mommas ever tell any of you that if you don`t have something nice to say then keep your mouth shut! Can we please get back to what this forum is supposed to be about sharing the stoke and helping people/ the sport progress in a posative fasion.. RANT OVER!
Old     (hawaj)      Join Date: Aug 2005       09-15-2010, 8:07 AM Reply   
Yes we want only people with sunshine in their hearts here!!! :
Old     (Fiveflat)      Join Date: Sep 2010       09-15-2010, 9:26 AM Reply   
That sounded like just another great big rant, bitchfest in itself...
Old     (mattgettel)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-15-2010, 9:29 AM Reply   
yeah i think you may have just oxymoroned yourself here
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-15-2010, 10:06 AM Reply   
Too many people are "in the industry" and let it effect their posts. Or people just think because they spent a lot of money on a boat/board that they have to defend it til death.

It seems so rare to get a fair review of a board or boat on the forums. Dont be afraid to say you made a mistake with a purchase. It will help others. Just because you spent $800 on a board/$80, 000+ on a boat doesnt mean you have to bit your lip and say its the best thing ever. That doesnt help people.

I love seeing reviews, threads about setting ►meeting ►exceeding goals, Pic Threads (superman threads), build threads, and just genuine stoke threads.

I love wakesurfing and this forum really helped me get more into it.
Old     (liljohn)      Join Date: May 2007       09-15-2010, 10:59 AM Reply   
Yes I know this thread just contibuted to the bitch fest! but seriously in the past couple of weeks people have done nothing but rag on someone or something.
Old     (tonyv420)      Join Date: Jul 2007       09-16-2010, 10:30 AM Reply   
liljohn, you are right, i may have been guilty of some of this but I have never started a rant. Just hate it when peole are constantly trying to bash the surf crowd.
Old     (wakeboardingdad)      Join Date: Aug 2008       09-16-2010, 11:51 AM Reply   
I am planning a board build, but first I couldn't find foam, then I did, but it was too light, then I couldn't decide on 'glass, then I got my shopping list together, then I realized it was biking season already and then realized I needed my "shopping money" for a new chain, piston, reeds, carb kit, ........ Oh no, what did I just do???
Old     (hawaj)      Join Date: Aug 2005       09-19-2010, 3:11 PM Reply   
Ok I am building another 3 boards now and its starts to getting pretty colder here in central Europe.
And we have tons of footage from Gopro an other cameras so I would like to edit couple of videos what will feed this forum with some good stuff in next months.
Old     (tro)      Join Date: May 2009       09-19-2010, 6:52 PM Reply   
there thread is a real downer. thanks Who.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-19-2010, 8:05 PM Reply   
mitch, what boat do you have or which one are you going to buy? i'm pretty happy with mine.
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-20-2010, 9:10 AM Reply   
Joe, I'm not looking for a boat. I was just trying to say I'm tired of the mentality that whatever I have is the best and everything else sucks.
Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       09-20-2010, 2:50 PM Reply   
@mitch, you suck.

Just kidding man. When are you going to get up here and go surfing with us? RJ and Whit would love it. How was the HOT date anyway? Don't worry, I won't tell anybody.
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-20-2010, 4:20 PM Reply   
ragboy, it was perfect.
and I'll come up soon. Hopefully before the event. if you want to do a friday afternoon(starting next friday) im good. I get out of class in sac at 9:50am on fridays.
Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       09-20-2010, 4:31 PM Reply   
Next friday, weather permitting, you are on. Maybe James can come up also, we can have some fun. Maybe get some wakeskating in also with RJ so I can watch.
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-20-2010, 4:35 PM Reply   
Im always down to skate! James might be able to come. I know he has class til 11 or 12 though
Old     (notsobueno)      Join Date: Dec 2004       09-21-2010, 6:04 AM Reply   
Wait, Mitch had a date? What forum is that write-up located in? Please.....
Old     (Fiveflat)      Join Date: Sep 2010       09-21-2010, 7:26 AM Reply   
RJ and Mitch should come out to the last INT stop this Saturday and ride in the wakeskate class (don't worry - there's an entro division) LOL!

Maybe Mitch can bring me a couple boards to demo since he's coming now too! (Just getting him to deliver me a demo board... ) But I was serious about the INT comp though.
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-21-2010, 10:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiveflat View Post
RJ and Mitch should come out to the last INT stop this Saturday and ride in the wakeskate class (don't worry - there's an entro division) LOL!

Maybe Mitch can bring me a couple boards to demo since he's coming now too! (Just getting him to deliver me a demo board... ) But I was serious about the INT comp though.
I can't get saturdays off work. Thats why I never do comps. I went to one back in 2005 but that was before I worked at a boat shop.
Old     (Fiveflat)      Join Date: Sep 2010       09-21-2010, 11:35 AM Reply   
You should come out and represent CMS! Then you are still working! LOL!