Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (justinwakes29)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-23-2010, 3:05 PM Reply   
Hey whats up! Me and my buddy have a Roadtrip starting in Houston to Chicago and we are looking for something to do and site see in between the 17 hour drive... does anyone know of anything fun to see or do in between those 17 hours? Or.... does anyone live in between those points that can give us a pull? and we can pay for gas???? Passing through Memphis, St. Louis and anything in between...
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-24-2010, 8:19 AM Reply   
When are you doing it? I'm a ways out of the way. There's bound to be some STL peeps that can help you out
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       06-24-2010, 8:36 AM Reply   
If you went through STL then I'd probably be on the way. You could ride at my lake behind the MB. In Dahinda, IL.
Old    ScottRobinson            06-24-2010, 9:15 AM Reply   
Yeah I am in Indiana but only 2.5 hours from Chi town so..... it you decide to come up threw Indy I am one hour north with a brand new 2011 Epic 23V
Old     (justinwakes29)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-24-2010, 4:31 PM Reply   
We had a change of plans... we are going to be leaving from Arizona on July 1st now and going to be headed that way.

Ian it wouldn't be to far out of the way. That would be sick dude! if you want to email me its justinadrenal@gmail.com

Scott we could come by you on the way home to AZ... I also own a 06 Epic and it would be nice to ride behind because i am used to the wake!! anyways... let me know what you think!!!!