Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 11, 2007

Old     (gary_in_ia)      Join Date: Jul 2004       07-09-2007, 9:35 PM Reply   
Looking to get 2 sacs in the range of 350lb to 450lb each. Looking at the Launch Pad covered and uncovered sacs. Also looking at the FlyHigh sacs.
They will be either on the each side of the engine cover(direct drive) for boarding, or with one on the rear seat for surfing.

Thoughts of covered vs uncovered?
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       07-09-2007, 10:06 PM Reply   
I have run coverless sacs exclusively and had one failure in 3 years of filling it to the max, right now I am on my 4th year of the side sacs I think and no problems, I try not to step on them because thats how I blew a seam out of my large sac, they seemed fine and great for the price... I am going to try to patch my large sac with a pool patch kit, will report how that works out
Old     (shagman)      Join Date: Sep 2004       07-09-2007, 10:49 PM Reply   
get flyhighs and you wont ever need covers, they are sturdy as hell.
Old     (liquidmx)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-09-2007, 11:08 PM Reply   
I used to run covers until I realized how much easier it is dealing without a cover and the fact that they are pretty sturdy already.
Old     (edogg)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-10-2007, 6:25 PM Reply   
Second the fly highs there the real deal.
Old     (tidalwake0504)      Join Date: Oct 2004       07-10-2007, 6:35 PM Reply   
Fly high are white water rafting material, welded seams, by far best sacks on the market.
Old     (bradenb12)      Join Date: Jul 2005       07-10-2007, 6:47 PM Reply   
Agreed: FlyHigh Pro X Series are the BEST sacs