Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-27-2015, 7:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by r33pwrd View Post
How your cowboys doing again? Maybe they will play the hawks in the pakyoffs... nevermind that's right they won't be playing after next week
We should get the #4 pick. We can be better next year in a sorry division. You however have to worry about catching the Cardinals who already beat you. Also the Cardinals blew Green Bay away and Green Bay beat Seattle to. Along with a sweep from the Rams. Seattle will have to worry about being bottom dwellers next year.
Old    r33pwrd            12-27-2015, 7:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
We should get the #4 pick. We can be better next year in a sorry division. You however have to worry about catching the Cardinals who already beat you. Also the Cardinals blew Green Bay away and Green Bay beat Seattle to. Along with a sweep from the Rams. Seattle will have to worry about being bottom dwellers next year.
You would know all about bottom dwellers... I have noticed you are stuck on the past and the "future" when talking crap about the hawks but ignore the now. Don't worry your cowboys will make the playoffs again someday...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-27-2015, 8:04 PM Reply   
"Pacific peacocks". That one even made my (Seattle fans) family laugh.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-27-2015, 8:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
All Fisher an co had to do was sit back and watch the Hawks shoot themselves in the foot over and over. How you lose a game when you hold the opposing team to 2 bills total offense is beyond me.

Kam, Marshawn, Okung and Bennet should all be back next week, so I'm not panicking over today's loss.
'
You forgot Rawls. Your lack of fear over next week's game sounds pretty airtight... Oh wait. They're not playing the Rams next week. Shucks! Btw, I loved your picks this week. I hope you keep maintaining those "deft skills" so I can keep placing bets against them. Lol. Thanks for the help. I'm fixin to put an awesome stereo in the boat now-thanks to you...

Last edited by markj; 12-27-2015 at 8:22 PM.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-27-2015, 8:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
You would know all about bottom dwellers... I have noticed you are stuck on the past and the "future" when talking crap about the hawks but ignore the now. Don't worry your cowboys will make the playoffs again someday...
You're hilarious. You consider Superbowl appearances prestigious. But only if they are recent because that's what suits your cause. Now you consider playoff appearances prestigious, but only if they're this year because that suits your cause. Admit it the Seahawks "Choked" in the Superbowl twice and they're about to choke again. But wait it doesn't matter because you won the Superbowl 2 years ago. Hello? That's the past.
Old    r33pwrd            12-27-2015, 8:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
You're hilarious. You consider Superbowl appearances prestigious. But only if they are recent because that's what suits your cause. Now you consider playoff appearances prestigious, but only if they're this year because that suits your cause. Admit it the Seahawks "Choked" in the Superbowl twice and they're about to choke again. But wait it doesn't matter because you won the Superbowl 2 years ago. Hello? That's the past.
You almost forgot I didn't mention the superbowl... like I said let's look at today not the past.. hawks headed to payoffs cowboys headed to...??
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-27-2015, 8:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Mark did you notice who I picked to win that game? I had a feeling it would be a clean sweep.
Yep. You were right on that one.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-27-2015, 8:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
You almost forgot I didn't mention the superbowl... like I said let's look at today not the past.. hawks headed to payoffs cowboys headed to...??
Yes. Good point. Let's look at today. The hawks LOST today. End of story. Sorry. You just stepped in it. Better up your trash talk game and think before you type, pal and you're gonna get pounded again for the second week in a row next week too. Poor guy... Maybe consider not entering a battle of wits when you're unarmed.

Last edited by markj; 12-27-2015 at 8:36 PM.
Old    r33pwrd            12-27-2015, 8:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Yes. Good point. Let's look at today. The hawks lost. End of story. Sorry. You just stepped in it. Gotta up your trash talk game and think before you type, pal.
Yes they lost and will play in the postseason anyways unlike the cowboys..
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-27-2015, 8:49 PM Reply   
Sounds like you hate the Cowboys. Did your girlfriend leave you for a Cowboy?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-27-2015, 9:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
'
Cowboys are headed to look at their 5 Superbowl trophies,8 NFC Championships,20 straight winning seasons,22 Division titles and 31 playoff appearances. All of which I have personally witnessed. Yes the Cowboys suck this year. But I like many other Cowboy fans haven't come down from the high of sooooooooooooo much winning over the years. Today we experienced the same success as the Seahawks. We both lost.
Old    r33pwrd            12-27-2015, 9:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Sounds like you hate the Cowboys. Did your girlfriend leave you for a Cowboy?
She might have... I dropped her off on the side of the freeway years ago
Old    r33pwrd            12-27-2015, 9:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
'
Cowboys are headed to look at their 5 Superbowl trophies,8 NFC Championships,20 straight winning seasons,22 Division titles and 31 playoff appearances. All of which I have personally witnessed. Yes the Cowboys suck this year. But I like many other Cowboy fans haven't come down from the high of sooooooooooooo much winning over the years. Today we experienced the same success as the Seahawks. We both lost.
Again all about the past while you try and slam other teams that are playing way better than your cowboys..
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-28-2015, 6:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Again all about the past while you try and slam other teams that are playing way better than your cowboys..
Playing way better? You got swept by a division opponent that was playing their 2nd string QB. The Cowboys have split games with their division opponents this year. This was a devastating loss for the Seahawks. They are much like a ship from the past. This ship was considered invincible . The crew thought it was invincible too. It was on a glorious trip. Everyone on board was having a marvelous time dancing and partying. Suddenly they hit a bump on their trip ( a loss on the way to the playoffs to the Rams at your house). The crews (fans) immediate reaction was that this couldn't affect the trip. Well Hello? I'm here to tell you the Titanic is sinking and the water will be freezing.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-28-2015, 8:28 AM Reply   
Curse you Mark! Hawks win next week. Cards are going down...
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-28-2015, 8:46 AM Reply   
Complete garbage game man, complete garbage! We just shot ourselves in the foot over and over and over again. I honestly don't think I've seen them play that bad in, well since I can remember.

On a side note that had to be the biggest day for upsets in years. Vegas had to have gotten crushed!
Old     (therealblaze)      Join Date: May 2011       12-28-2015, 8:46 AM Reply   
Case Keenum is the starter not a backup, Foles is the backup. The seahawks had no running backs or tight ends against one of the best defenses in the league (they have hurt many qb's this year and last) and they stayed competitive as they have in every game they have played this year. The Rams are a legit team, ask Arizona and should have been in the hunt all year. I'd rather be in the post season with a shot than not.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-28-2015, 9:25 AM Reply   
And my Chiefs just keep winning
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-28-2015, 10:21 AM Reply   
Hawks played like garbage yesterday. Too much parting over Christmas or something. Glad they got it out of their system now.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-28-2015, 10:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakereviews View Post
And my Chiefs just keep winning
hope they are able to seed over Denver.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-28-2015, 10:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yes. Good point. Let's look at today. The hawks LOST today. End of story. Sorry. You just stepped in it. Better up your trash talk game and think before you type, pal and you're gonna get pounded again for the second week in a row next week too. Poor guy... Maybe consider not entering a battle of wits when you're unarmed.
Niner fan talking about getting pounded... So wrong... On so many levels...
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-28-2015, 11:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Playing way better? You got swept by a division opponent that was playing their 2nd string QB. The Cowboys have split games with their division opponents this year. This was a devastating loss for the Seahawks. They are much like a ship from the past. This ship was considered invincible . The crew thought it was invincible too. It was on a glorious trip. Everyone on board was having a marvelous time dancing and partying. Suddenly they hit a bump on their trip ( a loss on the way to the playoffs to the Rams at your house). The crews (fans) immediate reaction was that this couldn't affect the trip. Well Hello? I'm here to tell you the Titanic is sinking and the water will be freezing.
Mr Irrelevant - Please put your paper bag back over your head and wait for the draft...
Attached Images

Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-28-2015, 11:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Attached Images

Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-28-2015, 11:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealblaze View Post
Case Keenum is the starter not a backup, Foles is the backup. The seahawks had no running backs or tight ends against one of the best defenses in the league (they have hurt many qb's this year and last) and they stayed competitive as they have in every game they have played this year. The Rams are a legit team, ask Arizona and should have been in the hunt all year. I'd rather be in the post season with a shot than not.
Get your facts straight Mike. Nick Foles was the starter most of the year. The Rams got Case Keenum from Houston. He started the year 3rd string and moved up to starter 3 weeks ago because the Rams were looking for a spark on offense. If you want to know if the Rams are legit just ask the Seahawks. The Rams owned them this year with both Foles and Keenum in the drivers seat. Let's be real here. Just making the playoffs with a shot. Well that's like taking out your dream girl one time and striking out. You almost got what you wanted but you're still a loser. Second place is the first loser. It doesn't feel any different than 32nd place. Just ask Cleveland,Detroit,Houston and Jacksonville.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-28-2015, 11:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
That's all bobby does. Cheers for 31 other teams and hates on the Hawks. More of a troll than a fan. Lately he's been giving Mark a reach around trying to find sympathy for his 4-11 season. Misery loves company...

At least the Niners were able to give their fans a couple wins at home this season. Something Dallas was only able to do once. And Houston (Texas's pro team) have twice as many wins. LMAO!!
Attached Images

Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-28-2015, 11:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post
Mr Irrelevant - Please put your paper bag back over your head and wait for the draft...
We will be warm and cozy drafting early. Seattle will be freezing and sinking in the water when they finally realize it's over.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-28-2015, 11:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Get your facts straight Mike. Nick Foles was the starter most of the year. The Rams got Case Keenum from Houston. He started the year 3rd string and moved up to starter 3 weeks ago because the Rams were looking for a spark on offense. If you want to know if the Rams are legit just ask the Seahawks. The Rams owned them this year with both Foles and Keenum in the drivers seat. Let's be real here. Just making the playoffs with a shot. Well that's like taking out your dream girl one time and striking out. You almost got what you wanted but you're still a loser. Second place is the first loser. It doesn't feel any different than 32nd place. Just ask Cleveland,Detroit,Houston and Jacksonville.
1 home win this year. What is that like?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-28-2015, 11:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
That's all bobby does. Cheers for 31 other teams and hates on the Hawks. More of a troll than a fan. Lately he's been giving Mark a reach around trying to find sympathy for his 4-11 season. Misery loves company...

At least the Niners were able to give their fans a couple wins at home this season. Something Dallas was only able to do once. And Houston (Texas's pro team) have twice as many wins. LMAO!!
How quickly you forget the Cowboys beat Seattle in Seattle when healthy last year. They also lost to Seattle by 1 point this year with Matt Cassel in as our backup. I guess 1 point is much better.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-28-2015, 11:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
1 home win this year. What is that like?
You'll know what it's like soon. I know you forgot the past. I see the hole in your sinking ship. Keep partying.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-28-2015, 11:32 AM Reply   
Denny Green said it best the Rams are who the Seahawks thought they were. The Seahawks just let them off the hook. Hahahahahahahahahahaha..... it's so hilarious.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-28-2015, 11:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
You'll know what it's like soon. I know you forgot the past. I see the hole in your sinking ship. Keep partying.
Thanks. I will keep that in mind. Especially with your 20 years of current experience on sinking ships.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-28-2015, 11:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
How quickly you forget the Cowboys beat Seattle in Seattle when healthy last year. They also lost to Seattle by 1 point this year with Matt Cassel in as our backup. I guess 1 point is much better.
I had no idea you thought so highly of the Hawks. That's awesome knowing that your game against us last year was your super bowl. I appreciate the compliment...
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-28-2015, 12:34 PM Reply   
" Well that's like taking out your dream girl one time and striking out. You almost got what you wanted but you're still a loser."

Better than being a booger eating moron who got told NO flat out...
Old     (therealblaze)      Join Date: May 2011       12-28-2015, 2:56 PM Reply   
The difference between teams like Dallas, Cleveland, Detroit, Houston and Jacksonville is there is no shot at number one at this point in the season. The Seahawks on the other hand still have a shot at the number one spot (World Champions sounds a lot better than NFC Champs), whitch was the point I was trying to make.
Old     (therealblaze)      Join Date: May 2011       12-28-2015, 2:57 PM Reply   
Sorry, still hope for Houston my bad.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-28-2015, 8:55 PM Reply   
Denver D in OT!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-28-2015, 10:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
That has to be your weakest post in YEARS. I mean, just sad. I even paused and tried hard to find ANYTHING of humor or value... All i got was crickets..... Bandwagon Niners fans??? Yeah. Keep smokin...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-28-2015, 10:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
Complete garbage game man, complete garbage! We just shot ourselves in the foot over and over and over again. I honestly don't think I've seen them play that bad in, well since I can remember.

On a side note that had to be the biggest day for upsets in years. Vegas had to have gotten crushed!
Ha!!! You should know that in your first paragraph, you just outed yourself as a bandwagoner. Lol. "Never seen them play that bad?" really??? I rest my case, Mr. Bandwagoner. Either you have a memory as long as your dong or YOU are a bandwagoner for sure. Which one is it? There ain't no middle ground.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-28-2015, 10:35 PM Reply   
Funny how the Seahawks fans have stayed so true to their "new money" character that i expanded on two years ago, and have shown their lack of class again this year. When their team was screwing the pooch in the first half of the season, they either ran and hid from this thread or made lousy excuses. Two days ago? You'd think they were bound to be SB champs... Not so fast..... Classic, cocky, no class fans. Sunday evening after the Rams stomped them and turned them into a whipping post? They're like the schoolyard bullies who just got their asses whipped. I love it!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-28-2015, 10:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
Curse you Mark! Hawks win next week. Cards are going down...
Lol! You wish (as usual) and thanks for the tip. I'll place my bet accordingly. Can't decide on 4 or 6 REV 10's..... I hope your pick doesn't let me down this week.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-29-2015, 6:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Funny how the Seahawks fans have stayed so true to their "new money" character that i expanded on two years ago, and have shown their lack of class again this year. When their team was screwing the pooch in the first half of the season, they either ran and hid from this thread or made lousy excuses. Two days ago? You'd think they were bound to be SB champs... Not so fast..... Classic, cocky, no class fans. Sunday evening after the Rams stomped them and turned them into a whipping post? They're like the schoolyard bullies who just got their asses whipped. I love it!
You've never seen me back away when things got rough...
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-29-2015, 9:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
That has to be your weakest post in YEARS. I mean, just sad. I even paused and tried hard to find ANYTHING of humor or value... All i got was crickets..... Bandwagon Niners fans??? Yeah. Keep smokin...
Yeah you're right. totally irrelevant... No bandwagon 9ers fans... Levi's stadium always looks empty for 3rd & 4th quarters.... I guess it is possible 40,000 people could all need to use the bathroom at the same time...
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-29-2015, 9:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Ha!!! You should know that in your first paragraph, you just outed yourself as a bandwagoner. Lol. "Never seen them play that bad?" really??? I rest my case, Mr. Bandwagoner. Either you have a memory as long as your dong or YOU are a bandwagoner for sure. Which one is it? There ain't no middle ground.
Buddy I've been a fan my entire life and I'm 40. I'm no where near a bandwagon fan for any Seattle sports team. I still watch most of the Mariners games and we've not made the playoffs in 14 seasons. Yes I've seen the Seahawks play bad I've rthe years but I meant "this team" under Coach Carol and Russ. That was the sloppiest play I've seen hands down. I'm not sure if you caught the game but it was pretty much a comedy of errors I mean there was two not only bad snaps but ridiculously bad snaps to go along with massive penalties, horrible O line play, zero running game (its the first time in 20 games we haven't got at least 100 rushing yards) and two horrible challenge calls. Bandwagon fan? Not even a little. Why are you San Fran guys all about the dong?
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-29-2015, 9:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah, winning does help the smack talk. Remember how bad ass you were when you beat the Vikings in week one??

now pull up your panties and quit being such a b***h.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-29-2015, 12:05 PM Reply   
Rams will have the best NFC West division record after next week. Too bad they can't beat anyone else. Hawks looked like the Cowboys on Sunday.

Still waiting Bobby on my SB bet. You do have a video camera right?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-29-2015, 4:17 PM Reply   
Aaaah the PNW. Mt. Bachelor was epic today. Snow built up so thick on the higher elevation trees that you couldn't even see their branches. I did watch the chicken game yesterday and it was one of my favorites of the season. To watch a 6-8 team with a backup QB make fools out of the home team was.... Perfection. Now back to sitting in the hot tub counting icicles in Sunriver... Gonna be a rough week.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-29-2015, 8:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Rams will have the best NFC West division record after next week. Too bad they can't beat anyone else. Hawks looked like the Cowboys on Sunday.

Still waiting Bobby on my SB bet. You do have a video camera right?
My I phone 6 plus takes excellent quality video. I predict Arizona will be 5-1 in the division next week. So the Rams could very well have the best division record at 5-1. IT would be a tie with Arizona though. At 9-7 Seattle will be road weary and most likely lose 1st round of the playoffs. That's if Russell last name "Will he make it through next week" survives the onslaught of sacks next week. As for the bet. If it took you 9 months to find a Romo Jersey l may not live long enough for you to find a Carson Palmer jersey. I do however think red would look good on you.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       12-29-2015, 10:23 PM Reply   
Beating the Seachickens twice in one year almost makes up for the fact that we won't be in the playoffs!!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-30-2015, 6:46 AM Reply   
Sad ^
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       12-30-2015, 10:20 AM Reply   
It's not that sad. I'm sure we'll throw the Chickens at least one game next year! Buck up, little camper!
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-30-2015, 11:45 AM Reply   
Are the Lambs going to LA next year? What's the local word?
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       12-30-2015, 4:57 PM Reply   
Yeah, we're saving our Super Bowl run for L.A. so that I can go to all the games!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-30-2015, 6:01 PM Reply   
Chip is no longer the "dip" of choice in Philly.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-31-2015, 9:16 AM Reply   
Ole Five Hundred Fisher has got to be growing tiresome with Rammies by now... They'll probably follow up their donated win from the Hawks with a loss to one of the lousiest teams in the NFL down in Santa Clara this weekend...

Going to be real interesting to see what happens with Carolina and how Arians decides to play it if Cam and co lose Sunday morning.
Old    r33pwrd            12-31-2015, 1:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
We will be warm and cozy drafting early. Seattle will be freezing and sinking in the water when they finally realize it's over.
Drafting early has not helped you much... 5 first round picks for the cowboys in the past 5 years while 2 for the hawks. How are all those first rounders working out for you lol? Maybe you can ask them next weekend while they are sitting at home on sunday...
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-31-2015, 5:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Drafting early has not helped you much... 5 first round picks for the cowboys in the past 5 years while 2 for the hawks. How are all those first rounders working out for you lol? Maybe you can ask them next weekend while they are sitting at home on sunday...
You're really knowledgeable about football. Dallas and Seattle had the same record last year. You really do forget the past. I know Dallas drafted before Seattle so don't pee your pants. If you look at the players Dallas has drafted the last 5 years they have all done well. Do you even know the players i'm speaking of?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-31-2015, 6:05 PM Reply   
I'll give you a hint. Only 5 were Pro Bowlers at least once since 2010.
Old    r33pwrd            12-31-2015, 6:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
You're really knowledgeable about football. Dallas and Seattle had the same record last year. You really do forget the past. I know Dallas drafted before Seattle so don't pee your pants. If you look at the players Dallas has drafted the last 5 years they have all done well. Do you even know the players i'm speaking of?
Yes they did and the cowboys still could not make it past the Packers (again you are stuck in the past) this year with all your probowl guys you still won't be playing in the playoffs lol
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-31-2015, 6:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Not really... Seattle played more games and beat the team that took out Dallas sooo... yeah... not really the same at all.
Old    r33pwrd            12-31-2015, 6:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
I'll give you a hint. Only 5 were Pro Bowlers at least once since 2010.
Again how is that helping you guys out this year?

Last edited by r33pwrd; 12-31-2015 at 6:20 PM.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-31-2015, 8:12 PM Reply   
Don't worry. We will have plenty of time to talk about Seattle's absence in the playoffs after the first week. Then everyone on this thread will remind you about the present year. Excuses will abound . Tears will be dropping . Joy will be in the hearts of most NFL fans.
Old    r33pwrd            01-01-2016, 6:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Don't worry. We will have plenty of time to talk about Seattle's absence in the playoffs after the first week. Then everyone on this thread will remind you about the present year. Excuses will abound . Tears will be dropping . Joy will be in the hearts of most NFL fans.
Hopefully your new years resolution is to like your cowboys as much as you hate the hawks lol

And I would rather make it to the playoffs and lose than never make it at all like your cowboys.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-01-2016, 1:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Aaaah the PNW. Mt. Bachelor was epic today. Snow built up so thick on the higher elevation trees that you couldn't even see their branches. I did watch the chicken game yesterday and it was one of my favorites of the season. To watch a 6-8 team with a backup QB make fools out of the home team was.... Perfection. Now back to sitting in the hot tub counting icicles in Sunriver... Gonna be a rough week.
Bachelor must be epic right now. Had my bachelor party there for a 3 day throw down! Snow in WA is damn near record breaking right now. Crystal mountain tomorrow. Some killer runs and a cocktail at the Snorting Elk will be a great start to the new year.

Wishing you blue skies and money shot powder!! Happy New Year!!
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-01-2016, 1:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Bobby - here is an interesting statistic. I know you are a numbers guy...

— the Alabama Crimson Tide logged more victories in Jones' stadium this season than his disappointing Cowboys did.

Two wins in Dallas for Bama. One for the 'Boys.

Ouch.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-01-2016, 7:57 PM Reply   
Week 17 picks
Sunday at 1:00 pm
NYJ @ BUF - sorry Rex no revenge this game. Jets on the road. Goodbye Steelers.
NE @ MIA - Patriots
TB @ CAR - Panthers at home. Number 1 seed check.
NO @ ATL - Got to go with the Falcons.
BAL @ CIN - Bengals at home.
PIT @CLE - Steelers
JAX @ HOU- Texans at home.
TEN @ IND - Colts at home.
OAK @ KC - Chiefs at home.
WAS @ DAL - Even without Romo and Dez the Cowboys find a way to win.
PHI @ NYG - GIANTS at home.
DET @ CHI - Lions on the road.
Sunday @ 4:30 pm
SD @ DEN - Broncos at home.
SEA @ ARI - The Cardinals in a blowout win crush the Seahawks a week before the Seahawks lay an egg in their one and done playoff run.
STL @ SF - Rams on the road.
Sunday night @ 8 : 30 pm
MIN @ GB - Vikings win and take the division. Next up the Pacific Peacocks.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-03-2016, 2:15 PM Reply   
I guess everyone else was scared to pick the games this week.. We got our #4 pick so i'm satisfied.
Old    r33pwrd            01-03-2016, 2:44 PM Reply   
"Cardinals In a blowout" LMAO
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-03-2016, 3:25 PM Reply   
I picked the Hawks. Boy, Bobby... rooting for the Cards must feel a lot like rooting for Dallas. I'll take the Vikings tonight.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-03-2016, 4:12 PM Reply   
No snarky little quips to finish the game today... Bobby and and Mark must be on a date.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-03-2016, 4:26 PM Reply   
Maybe the Cowboys found their newest statistically great quarterback who can't win a game that matters.

Bobby was half right, he did call a blowout in Arizona.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-03-2016, 4:30 PM Reply   
At least the crappy turf in Santa Clara will have time to get better the next few years, after Super Bowl 50 that stadium won't see any post season play for the next 4-5 years probably.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-03-2016, 4:34 PM Reply   
Seattle just spanked the Red Birds bottoms blue! Absent an S ton of our key starters.

Meanwhile the haters teams (Mark and Bobby) wrapped up the season with a loss and nowhere near the playoffs.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-03-2016, 4:49 PM Reply   
Maybe instead of just hating the Seahawks they will thank the Titans and Browns for winning the Worst Team in the NFL banner, but just barely over the 9ers and CowGirls.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-03-2016, 4:51 PM Reply   
I like Mark's smack.....when he's not giving Booby a reach around he kind of reminds me of the Chicken Hawk on the Foghorn Leghorn cartoons.

"That there boy talks so much he's gonna get a sunburn on his tongue."
Old    r33pwrd            01-03-2016, 4:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by meathead65 View Post
Maybe instead of just hating the Seahawks they will thank the Titans and Browns for winning the Worst Team in the NFL banner, but just barely over the 9ers and CowGirls.
I always find it funny when people spend more time hating other teams than cheering on their own team. And honestly I think based on his last comment he is disappointed his cowboys could not even clinch the #1 pick lol
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-03-2016, 5:01 PM Reply   
Ha! Rams follow up with a loss to one of the worst teams in the NFL. That's how ya finish a season Fisher.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       01-03-2016, 5:10 PM Reply   
Arians literally gave up at the half. Knew he couldn't win and pulled starters. It's good to save players for the playoffs but he knew he was beaten.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-03-2016, 5:34 PM Reply   
Here's a class individual......nice. We could use more millionaire athletes with his ethics.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/c...231204070.html
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-03-2016, 5:58 PM Reply   
^^^^^^
Sorry , "booby" was a typo..... No personal attacks.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-03-2016, 6:30 PM Reply   
And the Chiefs keep on winning. From 1-5 to 11-5