Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (powdrhound)      Join Date: Nov 2002       08-25-2009, 12:43 AM Reply   
I am getting ready to get a one of the above Sanger models. A good friend has had a v210 since 03 and it hasn't missed a beat so reliability is great. She'll be used mostly for wakesurfing but also some wakeboarding and a few other bits and pieces too etc.
I hate paying excessive amounts for gas though and wanted to know if anyone had any idea of how much the 237 is likely to use per hour wakesurfing.
I'm in New Zealand and I've worked out that at todays prices we're paying about $6.50 per Gallon. I Think it's just more about me having my eyes wide open on what to expect when I go ahead with things.
I'm definitely leaning towards the 237 but there's some pretty primo waves on here that have been made by 215s too.

Also is there anything else I should know about the boats above, any reason I should go for the 215 or 230 over the 237??

thanks

(Message edited by powdrhound on August 25, 2009)