Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-17-2010, 2:02 PM Reply   
You Blast Them

Cop pulls over guy
Guy pulls gun on cop and "LUCKY" the gun miss- fires
Stunned Cop pulls out gun and Blast's ROACH Dead. AWESOME

http://billingsgazette.com/news/stat...cc4c002e0.html
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       10-18-2010, 10:14 AM Reply   
Cop had angels on his shoulder. I was happy to see him empty his clip. That was badass.

Last edited by jarrod; 10-18-2010 at 10:14 AM. Reason: typo
Old    deltahoosier            10-18-2010, 11:34 AM Reply   
If you read the forum, there is someone on their actually saying the officer was wrong. What is wrong with people. I guess this still had to go to trial too. Are you serious. Why would a cop want to be out there for anyone if they have a gun shoved in their face, shot at and are still tried for murder. If it would have been you or I and did not have a dash cam, it would only take one wrong DA and we would be behind bars for life or at the very least so broke from defending ourselves that life would not be worth living anyway.
Old     (Laker1234)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-18-2010, 12:26 PM Reply   
At least the jury found the shooting was justified.
Old     (liquidmx)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-18-2010, 12:42 PM Reply   
How anyone cannot justify that shooting is incomprehensible to me. Guy gets pulled over for a minor infraction. Admits to being under the influence (Alcohol), then pulls a gun on a cop trying to kill him (actively pulling trigger). Clearly this roach got what he deserved and was a danger to the public.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-18-2010, 1:22 PM Reply   
Good riddance.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-18-2010, 1:53 PM Reply   
That was awesome it worked out the way it did. Chalk one up for the good guys!
Old     (AIrwar209)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-21-2010, 12:11 AM Reply   
As we say: Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six. Adios.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-21-2010, 6:25 PM Reply   
Its pretty heartless to revel in the situation of someone getting gunned down, even if they had it coming.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-21-2010, 9:54 PM Reply   
Darren: IMO Human Garbage needs to be delt with. Better by the Law IMO. I bet this was not this guys first go round with pulling a gun on some one. The type of person to pull a gun and fire it at some ones Face who has done nothing to you is a POS worthless person that should not walk the earth, I know thats harsh but thats just how I feel. I feel like if there were less people like that guy among us the world would be a better place.

I know this is way out there and its not reality BUT just think how diffrent the world would be if we didn't have people that were evil and man on man crime and was a thing of the past??? Wild how diffrent the world wold be.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       10-22-2010, 8:01 AM Reply   
" I feel like if there were less people like that guy among us the world would be a better place.

Agreed. I also feel that if this were the common way of dealing with these people, that they would probably think twice before doing things like this. If you're not fit for society, you should be euthanized.