Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 30, 2009

Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-12-2009, 9:47 AM Reply   
I will be headin down to Stockton to visit my fiance's family friends that have acreage in the Stockton area mid July and I was wondering if/where the shops are that we should check out. I'm not sure exactly at this point where they live but any info from you guys would be much appreciated.

I'm pretty excited. The guy is trying to hook us up with a boat to ride with when we are down there. He also has AK's and a bunch of other guns we'll get to shoot. Both he and his wife are hot air balloon pilots so we'll get to do that if the weather is good and he also has access to a 60' yacht that we'll take in to San Fran. Can't wait. It will be busy few days but a lot of fun.
Old     (rvh3)      Join Date: Jul 2003       06-12-2009, 9:56 AM Reply   
I'm not a Stockton expert, but Larsons Marine has a pretty nice board shop. Have a great time.
Old     (slowake)      Join Date: Mar 2005       06-12-2009, 10:10 AM Reply   
Dave,

DWC Boardshop is on the water at Tower Park, we have a full pro shop, demo product, and Delta Wakeboard Camp. You probably have seen our online stores www.BoardersMall.com and www.BoardersBestBuy.com

come by see us and say hi

Thanks

www.DWCBoardshop.com or www.towerparkresort.com
Old     (ridetillurdead26)      Join Date: Nov 2006       06-12-2009, 1:17 PM Reply   
Check out Boat country in escalon, not at all a far drive. 209-838-2628. check it out at www.boatcountryusa.com
Old     (supraride)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-12-2009, 1:45 PM Reply   
I second DWC Boardshop.