Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Other Water Sports > Hydrofoiling

Old                07-16-2003, 7:00 PM Reply   
Anyone from here going to the tour stop? Or even better yet, anyone ever been to a hydrofoil tour stop? I haven't and didn't know what to expect. From what I understand, they have quite the spectator turnout. I will be at Pittsburg with a couple boats they are using to pull the events with, just thought it would be a good time to put a face with a name.

Bill
Old                07-21-2003, 5:29 PM Reply   
Hey to anyone that will be at the Pittsburgh Pro Tour event. . .we are having a hydrofoil clinic with Jake Kinnison on Monday August 4th (the day after the regatta) and would love to have one and all to show up and watch or ride.
Cost is just $25 for the lesson and you can hang out all day.
Location is at Boaterz Extreme Watersportz.
We are an authorized SKY SKI dealer and would love to have you come and visit us.
Call us at 412-384-9386 or visit us at WWW.BOATERZEXTREME.COM or Email us at Jack@Boaterzextreme.com to sign up!