Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (kyle_L)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-30-2010, 6:39 AM Reply   
I am here for the month and looking at the map there seems to be a lot of nice lakes and rivers around here. I brought all my gear with me minus my rope and would love to be someones third if they are heading out. Have gas money, will bring beer if wanted, and am experienced boat driver with or without perfect pass and drive a hell of a double up lol and I promise no power turns . I've turned mostly into a cable rat but in my previous life, I worked at a wakeboard camp coaching during the summers so i can help work out the kinks or a new trick or whatever even though I might have to teach myself the same
lol.

I'm also down for hitting rails or winching as well and i will be gladly be the test dummy for the invite out.
Old     (hyperlite)      Join Date: May 2009       08-30-2010, 10:08 AM Reply   
Thers a lot of hyperlite guys in that area. Jeremy baker, rob corum, matt sims just to name a few. Keep posting and you should eventually get a pm for sure
Old     (kyle_L)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-30-2010, 10:39 AM Reply   
thanks dude, hopefully my schedule will allow me to get some riding in. i don't know if i can go a month without it lol. I'm staying right next to the UAB medical campus. Hoping to get to put the board to use.
Old     (hyperlite)      Join Date: May 2009       08-30-2010, 12:52 PM Reply   
Shouldnt be a problem to get some time on one of the rivers
Old     (Luker)      Join Date: Feb 2010       08-30-2010, 1:02 PM Reply   
Message send dude!