Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 30, 2004

Old     (dutch)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-26-2004, 10:43 AM Reply   
Bjorn (just 14) during the Dutch nationals.

b1video

Yes, it is not a "nose grab" and it is "roll" and not "role". They guy doing the editing is not a wakeboarder but he did a great job.

Proud dad!
Old    jbf            09-26-2004, 3:12 PM Reply   
hey de bosbaan.
gefeliciteerd... nice work.
i remember andre talking about that little fellow.
keep up the good work dad.

ben.
Old    sk8joe01            09-26-2004, 8:09 PM Reply   
that "back roll" looked like a pure front flip, aka front roll to me... but what do i kno, oppinions/definitions of tricks anyone?
Old     (tommyc)      Join Date: Nov 2003       09-26-2004, 10:05 PM Reply   
I know what it is like to be a proud papa. This sport has helped keep ur family close together. There is nothing like it. Keep it up. Are you going to Spain for the World team championships?
Old     (dutch)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-27-2004, 9:37 AM Reply   
Joe, think the backroll is a clear backroll. The scarecrow is indeed a TS frontroll with a 180.

Tom, your right this is the best medicine for a good keep family life. The boat was the best investment ever! Donīt think we will be going to Spain (his soccer comp. has started, other commitments - also a lot of fun).

Rob
Old     (oldguy)      Join Date: Nov 2001       10-04-2004, 4:34 AM Reply   
Dutch,

He looks great!! Going real big. Congratulations. Love the nickname. B1

Tim
Old     (dutch)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-05-2004, 1:22 PM Reply   
Tim, itīs JD who came up with B1 and today itīs still his nickname. We have it in gravity painted all over the wall of his room. Say hi to JD from me. We will get together again one day for sure!
Old     (oldguy)      Join Date: Nov 2001       10-06-2004, 6:32 AM Reply   
I remember. John could not get his mouth to say Bjorn. Look forward to seeing you in the future.

Tim