Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 17, 2008

Old     (sittinsidewayz)      Join Date: Feb 2008       04-08-2008, 6:13 PM Reply   
I bought my Legend 54 late last fall. Was just wondering how people like them and if they have had any problems with them delamming. I have read a few horror stories and wanted some input. I hope it was a good buy.
Old     (intotheflats)      Join Date: Oct 2006       04-08-2008, 6:27 PM Reply   
I ride one, I rode it all last year too. I've had it at the cable park a couple times and its still solid as a rock. It will for sure hold up.

I like it pretty good too, but it is pretty slow, a pretty typical Byerly Board, slow but plenty of pop
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       04-08-2008, 7:58 PM Reply   
the board rides really well. pops huge and edges hard. its a very strong board, probably the most durable in the industry. my buddy chris williams rode it last year. hes a big dude. about 6'3" and 200 plus pounds. held up great for him. in fact he came to the spring ride and rode the double up contest with the board halfway broken already and still made it though the finals without it snapping all the way through. heres a pic of one of his double ups on it halfway broken
Upload
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       04-08-2008, 8:55 PM Reply   
Chris is a mad man. I can watch that guy ride all day. Style of his own and going large.
Old     (squanta)      Join Date: Dec 2007       04-08-2008, 9:31 PM Reply   
yeah he is such a sick rider. when he was at canyon lake he was doing his passes and then came for a double up and stuck it but felt something wrong and figured out he snapped his board, again. haha, great memories.