Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 04, 2005

Old     (troyl)      Join Date: Feb 2002       01-05-2005, 9:56 AM Reply   
RECALL NOTICE:

It has been found that a number of 40lb PoP ProDucTs weight bags were produced incorrectly. These bags were loaded with filler that has sharp edges and may puncture the inner bag allowing water to contaminate the filler. We believe these bags were produced around July of 04 but could have been purchased though stores as late as September.

If you purchased these weight bags during this time, please open the outer bag and look for signs of wear to the inner bag holding the weight. We will exchange the inner bag with new round fill at no charge.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Troy Lindstrom
PoP ProDucTs

tlindstrom@lynamindustries.com
Old     (jrad)      Join Date: Mar 2004       01-05-2005, 11:11 AM Reply   
troy, your the man.
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       01-06-2005, 8:27 AM Reply   
2nd that, Troy is da man!
Old     (lizrd)      Join Date: Jul 2002       01-06-2005, 9:02 AM Reply   
Aren't you supposed to put a ?
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       01-07-2005, 6:54 PM Reply   
No,no sarcasam here!!they all mean it and so do I.

Troy is the man!!
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       01-07-2005, 7:08 PM Reply   
i concur...troy's the man! he could've easily said to himself, "oh well, i'll deal with it if/when the bag breaks." but not troy...he'll take care of his customers now....at no charge!
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       01-08-2005, 11:14 AM Reply   
word. Troy is the man.
Old     (toyotafreak)      Join Date: Sep 2003       01-09-2005, 9:51 AM Reply   
Thanks Troy. BTW, is the lake all filled up yet? Weather's like a mixed blessing as far as riding goes - we're jonesing to ride now, but the lakes will be better later cuz of all this precip.
Old     (lizrd)      Join Date: Jul 2002       01-09-2005, 5:45 PM Reply   
Sorry about that, I misunderstood the use of the lovely . It means sarcasm?

No doubt it is great to fix a potential issue before it causes the customer a problem...if only more companies were that proactive!