Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2004

Old     (ahuser22)      Join Date: Jul 2003       07-22-2004, 2:18 PM Reply   
Could someone bump or direct me to the post about the Wisconsin wakeboarding get together? Thanks.

Aaron
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       07-25-2004, 7:13 PM Reply   
im the one throwing the event, interested?
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       07-26-2004, 5:50 AM Reply   
Yeah mike get the ball rolling again...

it looks like I am camping at the state park with the boys! that was about the only way I could keep the boat there most of the weekend!

Old     (wazzy)      Join Date: Nov 2001       07-26-2004, 6:05 AM Reply   
so what are the dets.? Where, When, etc????
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       07-26-2004, 6:15 AM Reply   
hey forrest...
same weekend as midwest bootcamp aug 6,7, and 8
I know bad planning but we wanted a get together for our crews... and network and find other riders and this was the best weekend for us... since MIkes parents will be out of town and he will have full use of his lakehouse!

anyways it will be on lake kegonsa in stoughton wi

right now my boat will be there(whooopty doo) bayliner 1850lx with monster tower and perfect pass...
mikes boat will be there a 24 foot arriva I/O with a tower...

and I think mike has something else lined up too

he also has jetski's to hit a rave slider with... if he ever gets it patched up!
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       07-26-2004, 6:17 AM Reply   
oh and all are welcome, boat or no boat
Old     (wakeboardwade)      Join Date: Apr 2004       07-26-2004, 6:48 AM Reply   
is it cold water up there
Old    cizzy            07-28-2004, 5:24 PM Reply   
nah ... it's great! Just talked to Mike, and he's fixing his slider this week. Gonna be great ... just wait guys ... I'm on a week long wakeboarding vacation and already jumping the wake some! Getting out 2-3 times a day ... WOOOHOOO!
Old     (aaron_l)      Join Date: Jun 2003       07-29-2004, 7:12 PM Reply   
It's definitely on, an entire weekend for wisconsin wake addicts, everyone is welcome. Some good water, some good food, some good people, it's gonna be a good time. Hope lots of people can make it. I know I'll be around all weekend. If anyone has any questions just ask and it'll be answered here.
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       07-30-2004, 6:32 AM Reply   
aug 6-8 and the rave will be fixed, all keep in mind there is a hyperlite sponsored competition here locally on the 6, we will be hitting it up....so far....this is the plan....friday ride till the sun goes down, early sat a.m session, as soon as the idiot gates open im going to set up the slider 50 ft off my dock and get that rockin as the water gets chewed up, grillin drinking and sliding sat afternoon, then a sat evening set and sunday am set.....then you all can clean up and go home! i have space open in my house to crash, or as gordon says there is a state park on the lake