Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (sinkoumn)      Join Date: Jan 2007       01-24-2010, 1:53 PM Reply   
exhibition of field goal kicks...
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-24-2010, 2:56 PM Reply   
Spoke a little soon there Sinko.

Gotta give the Jets credit, they gave their all today. Unfortunately, nobody is going to keep Payton from another ring this year.

Second game is game is gonna be interesting but it'll look about the same with the Saints being too much for Minnesota.
Old     (iridelow1998)      Join Date: Jun 2006       01-24-2010, 3:18 PM Reply   
^^^^^For once I'm in total agreement with Cliff.
Old     (lsukuntryboy)      Join Date: Jul 2007       01-24-2010, 8:14 PM Reply   
WE ARE GOIN TO DA SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!! PARTY ON BURBON STREET TONIGHT!!
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-24-2010, 8:50 PM Reply   
Second game was great.... Vikings cannot expect to win games turning the ball over that many times.... Amazing when you have an MVP type player on the bench because you cannot trust him to hold onto the ball....

In the end, a fun game and I now really hope the Saints can bring a SB to NO.

Hope BF comes back for another run.... He had one Hell of a season....
Old     (zo1)      Join Date: Aug 2002       01-25-2010, 5:49 AM Reply   
The question to me is... Does Farve's last two MFC Championship games put a damper on his career?

the answer to me is yes. He has a butt ton of records, but a large part of that is being durable enough to play to forty. Giving the last two NFC Championship games that he played in to the other teams is a legacy unto itself.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-25-2010, 6:40 AM Reply   
Minnesota's D came to play! too bad their O looked like they were playing with a greased ball.

Doesn't really matter though, Payton won't be denied this year.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       01-25-2010, 6:43 AM Reply   
+1 for Brett coming back
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-26-2010, 6:59 PM Reply   
I can't believe how many people think the Saints are gonna beat Payton. I've bet multiple people who are actually willing to go straight up. I win this one and I'll make up for every loss on my Hawks and then some.

Bet against me Dirt, I dare ya!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-07-2010, 10:49 AM Reply   
Well, this is it. The last day of the season for the most glorious worthy sport there is. I can't wait to cash in on my buddies who've been suckered into the "Who Dat" hype.
Old     (jinxton)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-07-2010, 7:26 PM Reply   
How you doing now Cliff? Saints just made me some good money, might take the week off!!!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-07-2010, 7:36 PM Reply   
After the interception my gut sank. I was so focused on losing three bets I forgot to pay attention to the pool I had signed up for. A couple minutes after the game one of the guys I had lost to was shouting from the kitchen "no f'n way!" He called me out there and threw $250 bucks at me. My numbers hit for the second half. I lost $200 won $250 through dumb luck and ended up with a nifty fifty to take home.

I've become so good at losing It's starting to make me money.
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       02-07-2010, 7:44 PM Reply   
Cliff, I do admire your passion/predictions/craziness, and agree, it's a long time till August. The draft is only so much.

Colts will go back next year