Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 30, 2005

Old     (boarditup)      Join Date: Jan 2004       09-22-2005, 12:00 PM Reply   
Just got the word. No 2006 production. Some leftovers available. rider@boarditup.com Play taps and hang your head in respect.
Old     (taylormade)      Join Date: Jun 2001       09-22-2005, 12:56 PM Reply   
That sucks. I never personally rode either brand, but it sucks for the industry.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       09-22-2005, 1:01 PM Reply   
Sorry to hear that, too. Double Up had it's most innovative products this past year. The bindings finally looked great I dug the Lidberg board.
Old     (wakestar8878)      Join Date: Oct 2003       09-22-2005, 1:01 PM Reply   
So what brands, are you gonna carry now Karl?
Old     (boarditup)      Join Date: Jan 2004       09-22-2005, 1:07 PM Reply   
Don't know. Working on that right now. This year I sold more Acme Props, Perfect Pass, and Ocean Tec wetsuits and drysuits than boards and bindings. Slow year for boards and bindings.

Excluding O'Brien, Hyperlite, and Liquid Force, what do you recommend?
Old     (just_board)      Join Date: Jul 2005       09-22-2005, 1:15 PM Reply   
CWB?
Old     (jeff359)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-22-2005, 1:46 PM Reply   
My old Nelson 140 was my favorite board I ever had. Sorry to hear about this
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       09-22-2005, 2:14 PM Reply   
CWB.
Old    chicagomc            09-22-2005, 2:17 PM Reply   
the new J-Star line looks cool. Good pricing, too. Solid team for next year with Rusty, Ike, and Weatherall.(rumors have Lyman moving on)
And we did well with Gator this season.
Old     (gb_rider)      Join Date: Feb 2004       09-22-2005, 2:28 PM Reply   
Gator Boards - They did win the Best "Brand Buzz" award at the Surf Expo.
Old     (boarditup)      Join Date: Jan 2004       09-22-2005, 2:29 PM Reply   
Looking at J-Star
Gator
JoyRide

CWB is locked up in my area as well. One of my best friends owns Action Watersports so I won't try to go head-to-head with him.

My favorite board was the Blade (Ryan Wolf pro model). I have been on so many boards and IMHO it is one of the best overall designs out there.
Old     (kybool)      Join Date: Aug 2004       09-22-2005, 2:30 PM Reply   
so where is Lyman moving on to??
Old     (srh00z)      Join Date: Jun 2003       09-22-2005, 2:32 PM Reply   
You got any good deals on Blade/Wolf boards. I have noticed alot of people riding them and have always wanted to give one a go.
Old     (boarditup)      Join Date: Jan 2004       09-22-2005, 3:14 PM Reply   
Depending upon size, about $175 for a blem, $185 or a first run. These will go fast, so I need to know right away.
Old     (wakestar8878)      Join Date: Oct 2003       09-22-2005, 4:26 PM Reply   
I agree with either Gator and/or J-Star.

Other than those I don't know? I do know you like to think outside the box, so you could try to bring in NEW wakeboards, I don't know much about them but you could be one of the first and only people in North America to sell them.

(Message edited by wakestar8878 on September 22, 2005)
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-22-2005, 6:15 PM Reply   
Arrrgh. I love my Nelson, it is about to go pop with a massive crack along 3/4 of the base. Do you have 138 Nelsons?
Old     (stephaneeee)      Join Date: May 2002       09-22-2005, 7:43 PM Reply   
This is a sad day indeed!

I have been riding a 138 Nelson for the last 5 - 6 years. I still love that board! Even tho I have been demo-ing smaller 2005 boards (Liquid Force mostly), when I get back on my Nelson it's like an old friend.

To make it even more special, I got the board and the Double Up Clamps bindings from Mr. Greg Nelson himself! My ex took me up to the Truckee, CA warehouse on my birthday, and I got the grand tour with Greg himself. He even helped my try on the bindings by rubbing the slime on my feet (swoon)....My Double Up set up will always have a special place in my heart.

Rest in Peace Double UP..........you'll be missed by many.
Old     (shavis)      Join Date: Aug 2005       09-22-2005, 8:00 PM Reply   
lyman rides for jstar....lidberg rides blindside...im sure their shapes will turn up on another brand...
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       09-22-2005, 8:24 PM Reply   
Joe was their last supporter.
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-22-2005, 8:27 PM Reply   
Till he got smart and got on a CWB
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       09-22-2005, 8:32 PM Reply   
Again Kellan doesn't know what he's talking about. Lidberg does not ride for Blindside, I don't think he ever did. Lidberg rides for Gator, he rides the Militant.
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-22-2005, 8:36 PM Reply   
Du sad to see gone. I rode for them back in the day. Once Cordell passed we all kinda lost it, that was a rough year for all of us RIP Cordell. To me when he passed thats when Du also started to fall apart.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       09-22-2005, 8:39 PM Reply   
no, but he did ride for Double Up last year.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       09-22-2005, 8:40 PM Reply   
nice one Ant!
Old     (shavis)      Join Date: Aug 2005       09-22-2005, 8:43 PM Reply   
Thane Dogg: Chill buddy I thought I saw him on a BS it was a DU....my mistake...i dont follow the 2 very much...
Old     (kristian)      Join Date: Nov 2002       09-22-2005, 11:03 PM Reply   
Definately Gator and J-star. They both make great boards, have good teams and image. I cant see you going to wrong with those two.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       09-22-2005, 11:31 PM Reply   
to me, du started to fall apart when nelson left. when he came back, he revived it (as well as blindside). unfortunately, it wasn't enough.

i have 2 doubleup nelsons and a blindside blade (a nelson design) that i will hang on to.

quote:

By J-Rod (jarrod) on Thursday, September 22, 2005 - 8:24 pm:

Joe was their last supporter.

i highly doubt that.

quote:

By Ant Bug (antbug) on Thursday, September 22, 2005 - 8:27 pm:

Till he got smart and got on a CWB

uh, aren't you on a fish?

(Message edited by dakid on September 22, 2005)
Old     (waketac)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-23-2005, 1:36 AM Reply   
Hey there Shawn Wilson, thank You for bringing in NEW-Wakeboards. I know some of them since I'm from Germany and know quite some guys from there team and Hardy Tunissen, owner of NEW Wakeboards. But I'm not riding a NEW board 'cause I really like my CWB Transcend and Zeus. So I'm not talkin from inside the box.
There making very solid, still light boards with very different characteristics. Due to the number of cableways in Germany there are quite some boards with continous rocker, but here especuially the new NEW Cyril Cornaro Pro-Model has a innovative shape for giving big pop of the wake. It's a wellrounded programm with high quality products. Try it out if You can.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       09-23-2005, 8:14 AM Reply   
Just messing Joe. I say that because you were one of only a couple individuals promoting your BS in the WW forums.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       09-23-2005, 9:04 AM Reply   
yeah, i know. i was editing last night, hit a brickwall, and took my frustrations out on wakeworld. sorry guys.
Old     (jstar)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-23-2005, 11:02 AM Reply   
I posted this elsewhere on the board about Lyman as well, but since he is mentioned here, I am posting it again here.

Keith is still on the JStar Team as he has been since day one. He is a phenomenal rider with a ton of talent and style. He does not have an 06 Pro Model at the moment as we are exploring a lot of different ideas with him. We cannot say for sure if it will be ready as a mid season release or an 07. There is a lot of work ahead to be done. In any event, Keith is on our team and remains a killer rider and presence; just as he always has been. Thanks for the support.

Bret Hagen
JStar Group Product/Team Manager
Old    getitright            09-24-2005, 3:20 AM Reply   
doubleup and blindside got bought out by an aussie mate of Watkins. they were at surf expo and are far from dead. they have no new models for '06 due to the deal going through late and the previous owners dragging their feet in releasing the stuff.
Old     (shavis)      Join Date: Aug 2005       09-24-2005, 11:13 AM Reply   
yea i just found that out yesterday at my dealer....he just said they are really hard to get right now due to distributor changes or sumthing like that....
Old     (partydock17)      Join Date: Apr 2004       09-26-2005, 9:13 PM Reply   
I really like double-up and blinside a lot too.

It really sucks, very much so.

Danny T.
WWW.OKCBOARDSHOP.COM
Old     (shavis)      Join Date: Aug 2005       09-26-2005, 9:59 PM Reply   
they are not gone...they just dont have an 06 lineup
Old     (erik_c)      Join Date: Jan 2005       09-26-2005, 10:16 PM Reply   
I heard J-star was not for sale in the states? but when has that stoped anyone before. By the way you can still get dub and bs through diversified marine distrobution.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-27-2005, 7:24 AM Reply   
cope's santa clara(408-248-7844) still has a ton of newer double up stuff including nelson's and lindberg boards, for those that are looking. Ask for Jeff.
Old     (wakehype)      Join Date: Dec 2002       09-27-2005, 12:29 PM Reply   
Dang, that does suck. RIP.
Old    blind5            09-27-2005, 12:32 PM Reply   
Lidberg rides for gator
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       09-27-2005, 12:43 PM Reply   
no sht rob.

http://www.wakeworld.com/boardguide/getboard6.asp?ProductID=2802
Old    cdboards            10-04-2005, 9:25 PM Reply   
Hi guys Craig here from Gravity international, just want to give all an update on where Double/up and Blindside are situated, the brands are not bankrupt nor have they finished production, they where at surf expo on a huge stand along with KD and kidder and a full range of accesories, My company has been carrying all these brands for many years distributing them in Australia we are very passionate about them and have seen many changes in the direction over the years some good and many bad, i totally agree as many people would Nelly is one of the main strengths of these brands, our company Gravity international has taken over the global licence excluding The US domestic market which will still be headed up by Motion sports as to there direction domestically I can not really comment, as for our direction we where at surf expo meeting with all our international distributors and the feed back was awsome, I will be emailing the moderator of this site in relation to the press release that was put into all mags a few weeks ago and see if it can be put up on this site. Aswell as the new product range, almost forgot Nelly is back on board and will be doing board designs etc. I look forward to a huge future with these brands and would be happy to answer any bodies questions.
Thanks Heaps Craig Davis Activ international
Old     (nj_alex)      Join Date: Aug 2002       10-05-2005, 5:59 AM Reply   
A good friend of mine recently passed away. It's been a real mind blower. But that's not why I'm writing this. I still have his board at my house. The top graphics say Blindside while the bottom says Double Up. It's kind of a cool blem that he picked-up somewhere for $50 or so.
Old    penny4urthots            10-12-2005, 9:24 AM Reply   
Umali- Again I conquer... Well put.
Old     (wes_can_riders)      Join Date: Feb 2004       10-12-2005, 12:51 PM Reply   
Bret,

Why wouldn't Keith get a pro model for 06? hes had a pro model for the past three years... whats the point of giving his shape to Jeff and then leave him with nothing?
Old     (madchild1)      Join Date: Mar 2005       10-12-2005, 1:15 PM Reply   
where is kyle murphy going? he is an exceptional rider and i'd like to see him represented as such with another company.
Old     (wes_can_riders)      Join Date: Feb 2004       10-12-2005, 1:25 PM Reply   
he is riding for Krown.. he has his own pro model with them
Old     (madchild1)      Join Date: Mar 2005       10-12-2005, 2:17 PM Reply   
oh...cool.
Old     (kristian)      Join Date: Nov 2002       10-13-2005, 12:50 AM Reply   
Evan, the Jeffs shape is slightly differant.
Old    penny4urthots            10-13-2005, 2:16 AM Reply   
Ok this thread is beginning to rub me raw as it is an apparent reality...

Q: Are there any manufacturers that SERIOUSLY bleed wakeboarding anymore or are those days gone? I understand the natural evolution of big business overthrowing the little guy, but at the same time a part of me knows that wakeboarding could have been above all that corpo mumbo jumbo.

Accept the facts? I am forced to...

To forget who and what afforded the the "BIG 3" the chance to monopolize our sport, I will not...

There will always be puppeteers like Trump, and Gates around to force feed us their take on what is cool and "x-treme". I just hope that we don't get so complacent that we tie our own strings of submission on ourselves...

In the end I have nothing but absolute respect and appreciation for people like Nelson and the prior DU family. Ignorantly, many of the prior posts have merely focused on the "reported" demise of DU. As my WW pal Mr. Joe Umali stated earlier, DU as a company/mentality/family "officially" cashed out when Nelson had to finally fold his cards.

This thread should be overwhelmed with discussion about a handful of normal guys that selflessly created something for ALL of us to take part in and enjoy with them for so many years. And more importantly, that what they gave us can never be taken away or go out of business.

I hope you all know about a great guy named Cordell, got to have a "DU Experience", were in awe of IGOR's wildly random style, recall Sam Owens straight up owning the female scene, oh my god Collin makin us all jealously dizzy, or if you ever had the honor of riding with one of the purest "cat's" still riding today Rich Facciano. For me the DU train will always be runnin full steam.

Well I got pissed off enough that I officially "wrote a letter to the editor" so to speak. If you think I rambled it is ok, if you think I'm an OG Cen Cal Rider hanging on to old days that's fine too... Because I always will. And that's a penny for your thoughts.

**Umali, truly sorry if you catch any grief because of me siting your continued education in the school of wake. I got a hunch that we may share the same thoughts on this one tho.

I'm tired now kids...
Old     (liquidmx)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-13-2005, 9:38 AM Reply   
My fondest memory of DU was riding with them in disco. I got to ride with Whispers (for his set he only called for endless dubs with huge grabbed bs spins), and Storrer (before he went away to school). Unfortunately this was only a few weeks after Cordell's horrible accident so needless to say the stoke factor was a bit overshadowed. When I left I noticed something on their motorhome that has stuck with me for a long time for some reason. There license plate frame said "mad love going out to all those hatin on us".

I was always a huge DU fan for several reasons: Locally owned (for a while), All the reps I ever talked to were legit riders, they never, ever tried to sell me a line about their products or push them hard, they gave away beer koosies long before anyone else, and were generally the only booth you could "hang" at without the feeling of needing to purchase something. They were the only company who cared less about competing at the time, and generally were there for the fun of the sport.

I think the only real downfall is that people who love to ride prob missed those important business classes about running/managing an efficient business and vice versa; for the most part it is a double edged sword to have a core company that is successful IMHO. Unless anyone wants to hire me, lol!!!

If they are sticking around, can we please get some apparell!!! My stuff is getting really worn.

(Message edited by liquidmx on October 13, 2005)
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       10-13-2005, 1:16 PM Reply   
It's definitely too bad companies like these get overshadowed by the larger ones. I've actually never riden a DU. I thought about it for a while and really liked the Nelson shape, but just never got on it. When I first got started it was the Belmont/Premier time frame. I walked into the shop and told them to hook me up with what they thought would work the best. At that point the HL bindings were supperior in a lot of ways IMO. I stayed with HL for a few years, then checked out LF and finally got stuck on CWB. I still kinda like the family feel that CWB has in this area, plus I think their product is well thought out and works (not that the others don't).

I guess that was useless info, but what I'm saying is that the smaller companies have made the big ones better. Right now more than ever, with the '06 products on the way, there are a ton of killer innovations to make our sport that much better. I think the smaller companies will continue to come and go and each will leave their mark on the industry, but in the end it's the big companies with their big dollars that make things happen.

Look forward to the future, but don't forget about the past. Hold onto those early DU boards, they may be a collectors item some day. What can you do $%^& happens. It's kinda too bad though that DU finally figured out how to make sick bindings right in time for them to have their plug pulled. I definitely think their '05 products were their best ever.
Old    bman©            10-13-2005, 10:16 PM Reply   
anybody got the old '98 Nelson 138? It was my third board ever. I sold it to my buddy when he was getting in to rinding and he won't sell it back. I want one to hang on my wall.
Old    penny4urthots            10-13-2005, 10:23 PM Reply   
Hmmm the 138 part is throwin me off a bit... How about the graphics??? My guess is that you are refering to the sinking pirate ship??

This will help me help you....
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-13-2005, 10:38 PM Reply   
I have a collin wright honey comb. From when both Josh Storrer and I were signed with DU. The the best thing about that board is it that Cordell gave it to me when I broke my board at a comp. Man that guy would give you the shirt off his back. I still get a lump in my troat every time I see his name. I still hear his voice out by the rock in the delta. (don't be such a pu$$y its only water) I miss the DU family so much.
Old    penny4urthots            10-13-2005, 10:48 PM Reply   
Matt & Evan- Good posts, stoked to hear them... To me The kind of stuff that you both wrote is what I wish I saw more of on WW. Flaming people gets tired after a while you know? I just think this forum could benefit the industry in many more ways if we all would spend a little more time ACTUALLY sharing what IS wakeboarding. Most of the readers on WW, are kind of clueless to a degree...

CAREFUL hear me out...

I am assuming that the knowledge and exposure I have gained in the industry slightly overshadows the majority of people that enjoy visiting this site. Since this probably is the case for a few of us I think we owe it to the readers who may be just as green as we once were. I know that I always appreciated the time and free schoolin that I got from riders and people that I thought were "in the know". I respect what this sport has given me and I guess I wish that I saw more of us passing the torch that we once recieved from guys like Nelly and the DU crew.

I think I'm done now LOL...
Old    penny4urthots            10-13-2005, 10:55 PM Reply   
Squid I feel ya.

Maybe this thread can help more people see what they forgot about wakeboarding. I know it has helped put things in a better perspective for me anyway, and I needed it to.

-A rider that finally has something to be stoked about again...

Penny in Salinas

Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       10-13-2005, 11:44 PM Reply   
i think i'll hang on to my nelsons for sentimental reasons.
Old    bman©            10-14-2005, 8:03 AM Reply   
Yeah I'm referring to the sinking pirate ship.. man that was a sick board!
Old     (kybool)      Join Date: Aug 2004       10-14-2005, 9:14 AM Reply   
I have it, but I'm definitely not selling it. I told Greg I still have one and he was like, "man you should hold on to that it's like a collector's item now." I think I might make a bench out of it and my Wake Tech Gator Pro Model.

I loved DU and wish it would have stayed a local company. I got the chance to go snowboarding with Greg this winter. He is a really nice guy, it was great to get out and ride with someone that I've have looked up to for so long. Even if it was snowboarding and not wakeboarding. He's a really good snowboarder as well, by the way.
Old     (ldr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       10-14-2005, 9:48 AM Reply   
The first board i ever got was the first double up nelson pro. Since then i have only ridden cwb for any sustained period of time. But now i'm back on a double up and i love it. Here are the few double up products i've owned over the years.
My favorite is the old nelson with the sirens. My parents took that board to an applebees meet and greet during the first boardstock in stockton and got it signed by a host of pros. I was on a mission for my church at the time and i remember gerry nunn writing some nice stuff on it for me. it was pretty cool. I really respect the product as well as greg nelson. He has always been a very positive influence on myself and my family.

Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       10-14-2005, 10:21 AM Reply   
these are the ones that i've ridden. i still have all but 3 boards in my garage.

Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-14-2005, 10:41 AM Reply   
Joe, you loved that collin board. It took you years to get off it.
Old     (juiced4ever)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-14-2005, 5:48 PM Reply   
Do you still have those Luke Wulfs? My buddy swears by those bindings he had two pair over the last two years but he just ripped the overlays on his last ones. I know he would totally buy them off of you if you wanted to sell them.
Old     (aep6475)      Join Date: Aug 2005       10-19-2005, 3:21 PM Reply   
I'm a bit confused as to what exactly is going on here still even after reading all of this. I just bought my wife an 06 BLINDSIDE 138cm FIVE-O wakeboard, but I keep seeing people saying there is no 06 production. The shop I bought this from said it was a display model and he won't be getting any more. I don't know, maybe I just got jacked off Ebay, but this appears to be like no other Five-0 I have seen I guess I'll wait until the thing gets here to figure this out.
Old     (kristian)      Join Date: Nov 2002       10-19-2005, 8:50 PM Reply   
got a picture?
Old     (shavis)      Join Date: Aug 2005       10-19-2005, 10:03 PM Reply   
the 06 stuff wouldnt be out yet anywys
Old     (dococ)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-20-2005, 1:43 AM Reply   
So I'm guessing that Hardline also has ceased or will cease production? Anybody got that info? Man, I love those handles! Managed to lose mine last season. If any of the delta crew found a Hardline handle with a t-handle and an orange waffle grip, please let me know!
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       10-20-2005, 2:16 AM Reply   
last i heard, hardline was going to be making handles for liquid force. that was a few months ago...things could have changed since.
Old     (aep6475)      Join Date: Aug 2005       10-20-2005, 5:13 AM Reply   
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7189566404&rd=1&sspage name=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

I don't know how to post pics on here. I'm still new to wakeboarding so I don't know all the boards/bindings lingo, but I checked this pic against all the other Blindside boards and couldn't find anything like it so I assumed it to be an 06. Maybe I got screwed on Ebay, guess we'll see.
Old     (dococ)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-20-2005, 7:29 AM Reply   
Doesn't matter - that's a great board for your girl, and you got it for a great price. My wife still rides her Five-O.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-20-2005, 10:16 AM Reply   
I was in cope's Santa Clara this week(408-248-7844-Jeff) and they got tons of Double up stuff they are blowing out.
Old     (aep6475)      Join Date: Aug 2005       10-20-2005, 10:18 AM Reply   
Thanks Doc, I appreciate the bit of encouragement there. I kinda kicked myself for not asking around this forum a bit about a good board for women, but I've seen those treads so often I was thinking people would be getting sick of them. If that isn't an 06, can someone tell me what it is, I can't find anything that matches the design anywhere.
Old    cdboards            10-20-2005, 9:35 PM Reply   
well what can i say it is great to see the support that everyone has for Double up, as in my previous post i have outlined the direction of Double up blindside and Hard line, all three brands are still running and will continue to do so my Company Gravity international has taken over the licence and we will be planning to bring double up back to where it was with Greg and his family in the years gone by, Greg is working with us and we are starting to build our team once again Luke Wulf is back on, we are not looking to have the the best comp riders we looking at guys that look at riding the same way as we do and the same as most people who have posted on this topic talking of old days and the core team that where out there doing the miles, we know it is going to be a hard slog but we are up fot it and the support has been over whelming since surf expo. thank you all.
To the guys who purchased 06 blindside it is possible as they have actually been in production for 3 months and have been stock piled in w/house and shipped to some dealers, motion sports are still running the five o also through deoartment stores and the marine market, if ou would like to send me a photo I will give you the run down.
Thanks Heaps Craig Gravity international
Old     (aep6475)      Join Date: Aug 2005       10-21-2005, 11:09 AM Reply   
Thanks for the insight Craig. Not that my question really matters, my wife likes the board and that's all I care about. As long as she's riding, i'm happy. Now to find her some purple boots that are comfy, man I'm glad she changed her mind on the pink.
Old     (kristian)      Join Date: Nov 2002       10-21-2005, 11:45 PM Reply   
Dude you got that 5-0 for a bargain. You can allways get her a pair of '05 LF Women Elements, they're purple, and should be being sold off soon.
Old     (cam)      Join Date: Aug 2003       10-22-2005, 12:35 AM Reply   
I got the graphics a few months ago, only just had time to get them up.

http://wake.com.au/modules.php?name=Boards&year=2006
Bindings will be up tomorrow
Old     (aep6475)      Join Date: Aug 2005       10-22-2005, 7:06 AM Reply   
Kristian, that's exactly what she is interested in. I'm going to do some digging around and see if I can find some reviews. I think right off I would like to get her something more on the comfy side then anything, but also put her in a binding that will help her progress. And Cameron, none of the Five-0s you have listed look like the one I just bought.
Old     (shavis)      Join Date: Aug 2005       10-22-2005, 9:16 AM Reply   
LF minx all the way man....my gf loves them....they are really comfy and versatile.....i dont think ive heard anyone really have anything bad to say about them
Old     (aep6475)      Join Date: Aug 2005       10-22-2005, 10:49 AM Reply   
What year is she riding? My wife likes the look of the 04's they will match the colors of her board best.
Old     (shavis)      Join Date: Aug 2005       10-22-2005, 3:35 PM Reply   
the white n pink ones so the 05s