Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 16, 2009

Old     (stealthymongoose)      Join Date: Sep 2009       09-29-2009, 7:04 AM Reply   
What are some good fun/awesome boat pranks?
Old     (xbones)      Join Date: Mar 2007       09-29-2009, 7:09 AM Reply   
gunning it and dumping someone off the swim plat while they are strapping in never gets old IMO
Old     (bmartin)      Join Date: Jan 2007       09-29-2009, 7:19 AM Reply   
You can swipe the safety lanyard between sets. Just be ready to to hear the driver / owner offer some nervous colorful WTFs. Note - Not advised unless you know operator very well.
Old     (an_d)      Join Date: Jul 2009       09-29-2009, 7:24 AM Reply   
gunning it when someone is taking a piss off the platform is fun, as is pushing them off when they piss off the bow.
Old     (99xstar)      Join Date: Aug 2005       09-29-2009, 7:28 AM Reply   
Those are both dirty.

Not really a prank, but a joke that I always love:
When people are a bit nervous to drive while I ride b/c it's not their boat, etc. they will ask where they should drive while looking around very concerned. I always reply, "I'll just follow you."

It takes them a second, but usually gets a small and needed chuckle from a worried driver.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       09-29-2009, 7:33 AM Reply   
when its cold and someone is dock starting, unhook the rope from the tower, but leave it up there so it looks hooked.... they are ready to go, make the just to start, the boat takes off, they sink and freeze.

another one where you should know the people riding/driving pretty well.

If people are standing/moving around just tap it into reverse and a wave of people fall down

This last summer those springy snakes type things that pop out got used a lot in our cooler... nothing better than some boozed up lady going to grab another beer and BOOM! snakes come flying out at her... they pants.
Old     (captain_542)      Join Date: Oct 2006       09-29-2009, 7:48 AM Reply   
Once we pull into the slip and the boat is up on the lift one of my friends loves to sneakily hide in a compartment. Everybody is busy wiping down and pulling out all the wet gear and doesn't notice he's gone. Then when you open up the trunk he's in he pops out and scares the bejezzus out of you. He literally gets me EVERY time!!! always funny.
Old     (sethenol)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-29-2009, 7:49 AM Reply   
rubber snakes are fun, toss them between their feet while their fixing their bindings
Old     (mattgettel)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-29-2009, 7:56 AM Reply   
i gotta say that hiding in a compartment is money.
we have ballast bags in the floor and the cigarette lighter doesn't work on my boat so instead of taking 20 minutes to fix it we hold the wires on the battery. the going joke is to touch the wires to the battery before the other person is ready. thus soaking everything in the floor of the boat.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       09-29-2009, 8:05 AM Reply   
Matt, I do a similar one. When the one buddy is handling the plug of the pump and another (me) is operating the pump and plugging it into the sac. I always point the nozzle right at their ear so when they plug it in and look back to see whats happening they get a face full of water. Then you respond, "why did you plug it in?!?!? I wasn't ready!!"
Old     (skyler_25)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-29-2009, 8:17 AM Reply   
After the rider is all strapped in. make sure the boat is started and ready to go. but when they slide off the platform. and there board has to be under them. as if they are standing in the water. you have to do it just right. but right as they get all the way in the water. if you gas it just right. all of the force from the prop under the water. will grab there board and pull there head under. note this has to be perfect timing or it wont work. another reason it wont work is if there wearing a big lifejacket. or they just fall straight to there butt and let the board float. but if its done correctly. it gets a good laugh for everybody on the boat.
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       09-29-2009, 8:33 AM Reply   
If someone is just standing around and not helping wipe down the boat. Empty the extra water in the ballast as they walk by the thru hole. Makes for a long wet ride home.
Old     (themxercr85)      Join Date: Jul 2007       09-29-2009, 8:36 AM Reply   
A good one my buddy did to me got me so rattled and confused. I was driving after the sun had gone down heading back to the marina. On epics they beep when you hit the rev limiter so I cruise as close to it as I can, about 4600rpm. I had few buddies in the boat just chillin out on the ride home. And I started to get confused as my throttle kept increasing and the beeping would come on, so I proceeded to cut it back a little, but sure enough it would go back up to beeping in 20seconds. I kept looking at my friend sitting shotgun saying “wtf is this thing doin??”. It went on for about 5 minutes and everyone was laughing I thought they were just having a good time hitting each other or something. Finally I see my buddies fat finger just outta the corner of my eye push my throttle down. He was sitting behind me. Now I knew what was up but I didnt let them know. I pulled the throttle back and sure enough he started to slowly push it down again, I pretended to scratch my chest and whip my fist down to where is dam finger was pushing the throttle, but he saw it coming and moved his hand last second, resulting in me bruising my knuckles on the fiberglass... I had to give it to him he had me good. And I’ve never seen anyone do that before either.
Old     (tvreeland)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-29-2009, 9:02 AM Reply   
We have a guy come down on our boat that is way into music. He is always hanging out around the Ipod so that he can play the next songs coming up. He is also really big on making sure everyone can hear the music and I had just got a new boat with the controls on the swin platform and we all went out and ebjoyed a few adult beverages. He would turn it up, and we would slowly turn it down, he would turn it up, and we would slowly turn it down. After a while he started telling us there was something wrong with the boat, but we just made fun of him because he didn't know how to work the music. He was about to burst when we finally told him about the remote on the back.
Old     (gene3x)      Join Date: Apr 2005 Location: Dallas , TX       09-29-2009, 9:05 AM Reply   
Ha ha ha ha I use the ballast drain to douse people when we are out of the water every once in awhile too.

The only thing that sucks about coming off the throttle at speed is when they fall on top of you.

Anyone ever leave a corner open on someone's drysuit while winter riding? Enough where it will slowly leak so they don't think it is the actual zipper?
Old     (eubanks01)      Join Date: Jun 2001       09-29-2009, 9:10 AM Reply   
"Anyone ever leave a corner open on someone's drysuit while winter riding? Enough where it will slowly leak so they don't think it is the actual zipper?"

Doesn't work on my boat because we quadrouple check the zippers after somebody has help zip up our suits.
Old     (eubanks01)      Join Date: Jun 2001       09-29-2009, 9:13 AM Reply   
How about pulling the plug on your buddy's boat?
Old     (fuller313)      Join Date: Oct 2006       09-29-2009, 9:17 AM Reply   
My buddy didn't close the zipper all the way once on my drysuit. I thought I had a leak and it was freezing. Then when I was on the platform all done from my set he goes oh your zipper isn't all the way closed. He then opened it more then pushed me in. Good times.
Old     (mattgettel)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-29-2009, 9:52 AM Reply   
you just cant beat good in the boat fun.
this is obvious but...as soon as the rider gets strapped in and stands up you pants that dude. make sure you get the boxers too, and make sure there is a boat of gals headed your way. (girls on the other hand, from my experience, don't think it's too funny.)
Old     (tchs22)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-29-2009, 9:55 AM Reply   
Now Nick thats just not a cool prank....lol but best prank we have done was when we board in March my buddy said "now when I get in the water tighten up and just go" so when he jumped in the water we shut off the motor and sat there for a few min haha....
Old     (sippi)      Join Date: Dec 2007       09-29-2009, 10:32 AM Reply   
Not really a prank, but i have a friend that is reaalllly anal about what music he wants to listen to when he's riding. He'll give me his ipod (even though i have the songs on mine) and tell me to play his playlist. There have been several times where he would be riding by the beach or something on a day where there are plenty of people hanging out. I have some really good riders in my crew so people will start watching...he's only been riding since the beginning of this year and "looking" good is more important to him than being being good. But for this reason i downloaded some really funny terrible songs to play while he's riding. things like the "i'm blue and abidiabadi" song, or the barbie girl song, or the i like girls that where abecrombie and fitch song.. he hates it! But it gives us all a great laugh.
Old     (gene3x)      Join Date: Apr 2005 Location: Dallas , TX       09-29-2009, 10:57 AM Reply   
ha ha ha ha ha that is classic! My friend Justin plays "sleepin single in a double bed" blasted when some people are riding. lol
Old     (eubanks01)      Join Date: Jun 2001       09-29-2009, 11:04 AM Reply   
Sippi - We've done the same thing to my buddy passing by a swim beach full of people. Britney Spears "I'm a slave for you" was his unknowing song of choice once.
Old     (99xstar)      Join Date: Aug 2005       09-29-2009, 11:25 AM Reply   
Hiding in the storage compartment is hilarious to me.
Old     (hawkeye7708)      Join Date: Feb 2007       09-29-2009, 11:30 AM Reply   
My buddy likes Rage Against The Machine... he hollered it to us from the water, and we mistook "RAGE!!!" for "RAPE!!" which led us to play Sublime's "Date Rape". That's a staple in the boat now... lol
Old     (pavement_rider)      Join Date: Feb 2009       09-29-2009, 11:31 AM Reply   
so we play silly music to make the rider look silly??? Seems to me since the crew controls the tunes you look silly. As far as pranks me and two buds peeing off the platform in January with our wetsuits down to our knees when my GF punches it and throws us all in the drink. Then she kept idling so we couldn't get back in the boat. She thought it was really funny we tended to disagree right then. We however still tell that story at the CF from time to time
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-29-2009, 11:43 AM Reply   
We were out a few years ago in early March. We were in wetsuits. My buddy had to pee really bad so he pulled the suit down around his waist and proceeded to pee off the platform. As I push him into the water he lets go of the suit(he was pushing it down) to try and regain balance. He didn't. The suit pushed his pecker up, and he pee'd in his face while he was falling into ice cold water. He was pissed, and I was rolling on the floor.
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       09-29-2009, 11:49 AM Reply   
Paul I almost fell out of my desk chair reading that.
Old     (nbigger)      Join Date: May 2008       09-29-2009, 12:13 PM Reply   
we had a friend peeing off the boat and the driver gunned it at night. It was funny until he got back on the boat and pulled out his IPhone...he did not find it that funny but took it pretty well.
Old     (fullspeed)      Join Date: Oct 2005 Location: Santa Cruz County CA       09-29-2009, 12:15 PM Reply   
My buddy is somewhat of a macho man or he thinks, so as a joke he was wakeboarding and at first we had some kick a$$ rock blasting out of the tower speakers then we changed it to 1000 Miles from Vanessa Carlton while passing a boat full of chicks. He was pissed. My daughters loved the song since it was on their playlist, but needless to say he did not. Not really a prank I know, but still funny to me.

Here is a prank that my friend did to a friend of his. While camping in the early morning while everyone is still pretty much sleeping his moved his buddies truck/boat to a different site that was out of view of his buddies campsite. His buddy thought he had is boat and truck stolen in the middle of the night.
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       09-29-2009, 12:16 PM Reply   
^^^ Paul

...ice cold water> He was pissed ON, and I was rolling on the floor.
Old     (tcaz)      Join Date: Aug 2008       09-29-2009, 12:18 PM Reply   
Paul, that just made me laugh out loud while I'm sitting in class listening to my professor lecture. Hahahah, funny stuff.
Old     (lfrider92)      Join Date: Sep 2008       09-29-2009, 12:20 PM Reply   
this isnt really a prank. but we will go from old rock and some rap, to christmas music and taylor swift with no notice. its pretty funny watching other people in their boats just turn around and start laughing.

The no wake zone is our official christmas music zone
Old     (tchs22)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-29-2009, 12:35 PM Reply   
omg paul thats great stuff
Old     (2007_x2)      Join Date: May 2007       09-29-2009, 12:52 PM Reply   
last year my buddy dave and i would go to a private lake and ride rails behind a seadoo and when it was my turn he would always tell me to dock start and i could never do it. well we went from march to november with me never able to dock start which sucked cause it was cold some of those months. on the way home after our last day of riding last year he said "you know how u cant dock start" i said "yeah wat about it" he just started laughing and said "everytime u try i full trottle it and pull you to hard so its not possible to do it" lol i was pissed for about 30seconds and then was cracking up with him.
Old     (stuey)      Join Date: Dec 2004       09-29-2009, 1:11 PM Reply   
hahah... some of these are great. Makes me mad that summer is over and won't be spending long days on the boat to prank people.

One good one was when I told a buddy to empty a sac on the floor and gave him a pump. He hooked it up, plugged it in, then said to me its not pumping out. I grabbed the drain hose off the pump, put it in his hands, then said 'here, i'll show you how to make it start pumping out'. Gave it a quick push down on top of the pump to get it primed and pumping, then it pumped the water all over his chest. It was not the warmest day out either... man it was funny though.

This thread has a lot of good ideas!!! Keep it going..
Old     (norcalbordr)      Join Date: Feb 2006       09-29-2009, 2:33 PM Reply   
take the end of the rope and whip your good buddy across the back. It leaves a perfect loop welt on their skin and stays for a few days.
Old     (adambarry)      Join Date: Sep 2008       09-29-2009, 3:56 PM Reply   
We always do the ballast empty thing except we tell them to check the tire (because we used to have a braking problem) and it always puts them right under our drain, never gets old either
Old     (wakeboardsam)      Join Date: Jun 2008       09-29-2009, 4:02 PM Reply   
Bring an extra drain plug and say, "Hey, what's thing, I found it on the floor."
Old     (lfrider92)      Join Date: Sep 2008       09-29-2009, 4:07 PM Reply   
LMAO@ sam.
Old     (pavement_rider)      Join Date: Feb 2009       09-29-2009, 5:03 PM Reply   
Good one sam I'm doing that one next time out
Old     (lakeskater)      Join Date: Sep 2009       09-29-2009, 5:17 PM Reply   
Plant a fake alligator out in the middle of the lake. Then pull someone to that area and cut the engine, dumping the rider as close as possible to the "gator". It's and old Florida prank.
Old     (mckenna)      Join Date: Mar 2008       09-29-2009, 5:35 PM Reply   
throw towels out the boat. they sink fast.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       09-29-2009, 6:10 PM Reply   
Last week we were houseboating on Bullards Bar. After our sets, we were chillin in the boat, watching the sun set, sipping Corona. Mark Holcomb pulled up and asked if we were out of gas......uh sure we are. We throw Mark the line and let him tow us all the way back in to the houseboat while we continue the beer drinking. It was the ultimate designated driver experience. I senced some "Nautique towing in the Mastercraft pride" from all the picture taking that was going on, which we quickly crushed by starting our boat after detaching from him. I hope Mark can laugh about it now.
Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       09-29-2009, 7:26 PM Reply   
the best part to jarrods story is toward the begining. first brian pulls up in his 210 and we start the yah were out of gas story witch somehow got dumped onto mark, so as were getting the tow in. we look over at brians crew and say, wanna know a secret? it was clasic. i think we were really low on fuel though and as jrod is jamming back out to the middle of the lake we thought, s--t what if we really run out. lol, it was classic
Old     (wakeboardertj)      Join Date: May 2005       09-29-2009, 7:36 PM Reply   
While people are swimming around the boat i always ask the most naive person in the water, "hey, is that a scratch on the boat right there above those black rings?" (The ballast) then when they are right there eying it they get a full blast of water to the face. Never gets old haha
Old     (all_board_rider)      Join Date: May 2009       09-29-2009, 7:37 PM Reply   
Nothing worse than putting on a wet life vest right before your about to ride, even if its a hot day, your buddy strappin in says hey hand me my vest, you sink it, then nicely hand it over...simple and affective...

2 of my buddies always do this one right as they are falling in to the water off the swim deck they will get this OH SH$% look on their face as they grab their pockets and say "S@#T my phone!!!" i always then say...uhhh its not my phone i dont care! haha nothing better than a boat full of people who can take a joke!
Old     (waterdork88)      Join Date: Aug 2005       09-29-2009, 8:47 PM Reply   
I showed up on my friend's dock while they were on the lake. When they picked me up, the driver asked if I could get a life jacket under seat compartment. Hidden friend jumps out yelling.

Coldest day of the year, I pulled my friend from some grass into the water, then shut off the boat and let him sink.
Old     (dyost)      Join Date: Jan 2007       09-29-2009, 9:07 PM Reply   
Water was really blown out in Kansas a few years back, so we decided to wakesurf and drink a few beers. One of my buddies had brought stuff to make sandwiches. So I'm surfing along, concentrating hard on the wake when I look up and get blasted with a mayo facial. One of the guys had filled his whole hand with mayo and threw a strike right when I looked up.....

Became the prank of the day, we talk about that one all the time.
Old     (dyost)      Join Date: Jan 2007       09-29-2009, 9:09 PM Reply   
Alway classic to jump from the sunpad and tackle a wakesurfer too. You can pretty much do anything to a wakesurfer, such easy targets, everyone looks so hard at the wake or swim platform they never see it coming. Really the only thing that makes wakesurfing entertaining for those in the boat is to mess w/ the guy surfing.
Old     (hawaiianstiln)      Join Date: Oct 2004       09-29-2009, 10:51 PM Reply   
wasn't really a prank, but now it will be. Took a dude out for the first time a few weeks ago and next think I know, he looks at me and says "wow, my ass is on fire! Why is this seat so hot". I looked at him really weird and was like what the hell is wrong with this guy (being the new guy on our boat that day)....I looked down and someone had pushed the button on for the seat heater (heats up inside the cushion). Everyone on the boat just lost it!!!!
Old     (bjeremi)      Join Date: Mar 2006       09-30-2009, 10:55 AM Reply   
Sam, that one is awesome!
Old     (nicvtx1994)      Join Date: Sep 2009       10-01-2009, 5:50 AM Reply   
when we have 3 girls in the bow, wait for a roller and chilly dip it, so funny
Old     (nick_in_ssp)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-01-2009, 7:07 AM Reply   
Is't that called "dippin' the ladle"
Old     (olddude)      Join Date: Oct 2003       10-01-2009, 8:45 AM Reply   
Best one I had was one of my sons friends fell a sleep in the bow area of the boat while we were riding, when the rider fell, we dipped the nose under the wakes, we put so much water in the boat that he wasn't only wet, it looked like a swimming pool, even soaked everyone else behind the windshield. Talk about wet dreams!!
Old     (pacifichigh)      Join Date: Jun 2008       10-01-2009, 10:54 AM Reply   
I'm suprised ya'll are willling to dunk the bow of your boat as a joke.
Old     (aaudii5150)      Join Date: Jun 2009       10-01-2009, 11:10 AM Reply   
OK this is the greatest thread I've ever read on this site!.........
Old     (fleming)      Join Date: Aug 2008       10-01-2009, 11:31 AM Reply   
When I used to work at a wakeboard camp in Florida, we'd talk to the campers all week about the alligators. Making sure to point any out whenever we could. We would reassure them, but constantly remind them of their presence.

At some point in the week, when a student fell, the driver would pull the boat close to them on the coach's side, and the coach would go into a long winded explanation of a concept.

Meanwhile the driver would quietly slip into the water on the drivers side, swim under the boat, and grab the student pulling them under water.

I agree it's a bit mean, but it worked like a charm every time.

Sometimes it took a while to convince students to ride again.
Old     (jaybee)      Join Date: Aug 2007       10-01-2009, 11:51 AM Reply   
^^^^^^^^ Harsh
Old     (dirwoody)      Join Date: Apr 2003       10-01-2009, 12:28 PM Reply   
Agreed harsh - But AWESOME!
Old     (lfrider92)      Join Date: Sep 2008       10-01-2009, 12:35 PM Reply   
LMFAO sooo funny
Old     (matt5)      Join Date: May 2007       10-29-2009, 8:35 AM Reply   
LMAO
Old     (wakemikey)      Join Date: Mar 2008       10-29-2009, 8:40 AM Reply   
Someone needs to post a top ten list from these ideas cause this thread is too long
Old     (hfpesko)      Join Date: Dec 2006       10-29-2009, 11:42 AM Reply   
Haven't pulled this one yet but i plan to...
Get a pan of water and put it under the engine, next pull the safety lanyard so that the engine wont start, then drop in a piece of dry ice into the pan to give the illusion of smoke. When the friend goes to start the engine and it doesnt start you open the engine compartment and start yelling "you blew up my engine!!!" I can only imagine the chaos that would insue.
Old     (loudontn)      Join Date: Feb 2005       10-29-2009, 12:13 PM Reply   
I'll do something similar but not in alligator infested waters, haha. If we're chillin' and drinking adult beverages and girls are on the swim platform I'll go off the bow and quietly make my way around to the back of the boat and grab some feet while trying to pull them under water. Garners some great responses, hahaha.
Old     (tcaz)      Join Date: Aug 2008       10-29-2009, 12:15 PM Reply   
^^Do it, videotape, and share it w/ WW
Old     (toesideturtle)      Join Date: Oct 2002       10-29-2009, 2:51 PM Reply   
Travis and Shaun disguised dog treats as beef jerky!!!! Of course we all tried it. Glad I'm not a dog--tastes terrible!
Old     (irishrider92)      Join Date: Jun 2009       10-30-2009, 6:34 PM Reply   
If someones taking a piss, rev the crap out of the engine. Freaks my mate out all the time!
Old     (tcaz)      Join Date: Aug 2008       10-30-2009, 6:52 PM Reply   
Then they fall backwards on the sundeck and pee all over your boat
Old     (dave23)      Join Date: Nov 2006       10-30-2009, 7:40 PM Reply   
Torrey, that's why you leave the boat in neutral.
Old     (tcaz)      Join Date: Aug 2008       10-30-2009, 7:51 PM Reply   
Ahhhh, I read that as "reverse the crap out of the engine".
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       10-30-2009, 8:08 PM Reply   
With my dad's 84 mastercraft growing up I use to dunk the nose on purpose all the time. If you do it right in a closed bow you(driver) can almost duck under the windshield and stay relatively dry and soak the people in teh observers seat.

It is also fun to take people out for a cruise that are in regular clothes and pull a 35 mph bat turn. Soak the crap out of them.

J-Rod, it isn't really a prank but I have some buddies on lake sammamish that ran out of gas in their old nautique 2001. They start palling back to the house and someone stops and asks if they need a tow. They told the guy they didn't need a tow but where there house was. They told him there was a case of beer in the fridge and to grab that and bring it back. The guy did it and they paddled back to the house while drinking a crap load of beer.
Old     (cadunkle)      Join Date: Jul 2009 Location: NJ       10-31-2009, 6:28 AM Reply   
Maybe, case of beer... and that gas can in the shed!
Old     (stealthymongoose)      Join Date: Sep 2009       10-31-2009, 9:10 AM Reply   
One of my personal favorite is to take a half empty bottle and dump out the rest and fill it back up with lake water.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       10-31-2009, 9:50 AM Reply   
Cory, knowing these guys they didn't have any gas at the house.
Old     (mexicoblue)      Join Date: Jul 2008       10-31-2009, 10:28 PM Reply   
This one is just so great when executed properly. It's a Moye and Murray favorite. When you have a crowded boat, while someone is riding, have someone get down in the driver's footwell, and sit facing backwards while holding the bottom of the steering wheel, completely hidden from the view of the rider. Then all of a sudden, everyone in the boat starts bailing out one by one in quick succession. The rider has no time to think or count bodies, and is generally totally confused about what is going on. The last one out is the driver, and as he bails he yells to the rider "Don't let go! Don't let go!" Then the rider is sitting back there being pulled away across the lake by what they now think is a completely empty boat. They have no idea what to do. Completely freaks them out. They usually just keep holding on like they were told to do, while wondering what is gonna happen to the boat when they reach the shore, is there anything they can do to prevent it crashing, etc. Of course eventually the guy in the footwell stands up, and turns the boat around to pick everyone up.

Don't try this on a crowded lake . . .
Old     (gerald_withanuuh)      Join Date: Oct 2009       10-31-2009, 10:31 PM Reply   
stop and pretend the boats out of gas hehe
Old     (elliemac)      Join Date: Sep 2009       11-01-2009, 4:18 PM Reply   
Dad - Of course, letting the stupid 15-year-old (Joe) be the hidden driver makes this prank all the more entertaining since as were jumping off you can hear him say to himself, "So I think this is a throttle..."
Old     (2006maliblue)      Join Date: Mar 2009       11-08-2009, 6:44 PM Reply   
At least a few times a season I'll pull the safety lanyard and pretend like the boat won't run or start. I'll get all pissed and just sit there why everybody trys starting the boat or figuring out what to do. After 10 or 15 minutes of someone paddling I'll ask one of the girls to blow on the keys for good luck and of course the boat well start back up because I put the safety lanyard back in too! Its great because someone always volunteers to paddle! And the look on there face when they realize they've been duped is priceless.
Old     (flydenrict)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-08-2009, 11:57 PM Reply   
not really a prank but my friends and i think it is hilarious to piss your pants on the platform after you are all strapped in. people who aren't regulars dont know what to think