Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (norwalkbeast)      Join Date: May 2011       08-17-2011, 7:02 AM Reply   
I need to start looking at new bindings mine are getting very warn out . What does everybody recommend? I like closed toe the best. Im riding a hyperlite marek right now if that makes a difference.
Old    Tyler93            08-17-2011, 7:24 AM Reply   
Can't go wrong with the new System bindings with Marek boots!!
Old     (cjh1669)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-17-2011, 7:32 AM Reply   
I second the system bindings, makes your board so much more responsive
Old     (TheHebrewHammer)      Join Date: Jun 2011       08-17-2011, 9:07 AM Reply   
Try the System. I've heard great reviews about how it feels on the water. However, I'm worried that the stiffness of that binding could put your knees at risk on awkward falls.
Old     (norwalkbeast)      Join Date: May 2011       08-17-2011, 9:09 AM Reply   
Ok what system boot would you say is the best?
Old     (MNRIDER)      Join Date: Aug 2011       08-19-2011, 5:14 AM Reply   
Just to balance things out, give a pair of Ronix One's a try. I was a Hyperlite guy all the way through and a buddy talked me into trying them out. By far the sweetest boots I have ever owned. My ride is dialed now! Just trying to spread the love.
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-19-2011, 10:47 AM Reply   
try the systems before buying, they're not for everyone imo.
Old    readyaimfire            08-19-2011, 1:24 PM Reply   
I was riding ronix ones for 3 years. They are really nice. Just recently I picked up a pair of LF vantage closed toes and I love them. The Velcro is very convenient and in a hard crash they release.