Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 30, 2008

Old     (wakeripper)      Join Date: Oct 2002       06-16-2008, 10:09 AM Reply   
Was a blast and super hot out there, but as always mother nature gave us great water all day. Fantastic riding by everyone. The wakeskate class seems to me to be one of the most fun to watch and shoot pics. The Junior Mens class has really stepped up this year as all the riders were throwing down all day. Pics are up on the website.. http://wakeboardclub.com/ as well as http://www.plsphotography.com/. Results will be up later tonight. Be sure to check the CLWC website later as i will also have the archived galleries from 2007 up this week along with the long lost last 3 contests and the year end awards banquet
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       06-16-2008, 10:26 AM Reply   
Great pics and great new viewer. I would have been there but we went to FL for the weekend.

Whats up with you next weekend, we are headed to the secret spot, you and the wife want to roll out?
Old     (wakeripper)      Join Date: Oct 2002       06-16-2008, 10:33 AM Reply   
hmmm i'll get back to you on that one....
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-16-2008, 11:01 AM Reply   
What happened in the Expert class?
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       06-16-2008, 9:14 PM Reply   
Yeah, it was an awesome comp. Had a great time, one of my personal best rides of the year.

Have to shout out some props to all of the volunteers who worked so hard at this comp. Brent Baum, Byron Baum, Erica Burk, Jesson and Gretchen Vedel, Damien and Julie Klaas, Robert and Yvonne Hughes, Geri Robertson, Mark Pulver, Becky Simms, Freddy and Blythe Escalara, Walt Simon, of couse, you, Randy Murray!, and many others whose names have escaped me at the moment. Had to lift a bottle in all your honor after the comp...and much thanks to Mark and everyone who hung out late afterwards and just had a great time!
Old     (rnopr8)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-16-2008, 9:33 PM Reply   
Randy.....wow!!! Great pics...and up in record speed Great new pic viewer too. Thanks for all your hard work.

Tank...sickest BR I've seen out of you....camp was good to you
Old     (wakeripper)      Join Date: Oct 2002       06-17-2008, 10:04 AM Reply   
Results are now up with all recent points. I have also got all the pics up from last year including the long lost banquet pictures. That new gallery makes my life soooooo much easier...thanks again Joe
Old     (mrs_porkchops)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-17-2008, 10:32 AM Reply   
Thanks for an awesome event- thanks to all those who make it possible, you know who you are. The afterparty rocked, thanks Mark for the pull
Old     (cece)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-17-2008, 11:42 AM Reply   
So Geri, I'm dying to know... Did you pull out the new tricks from camp at the comp? I had so much fun with you guys last week. I wish I could have seen Tank's BR! I really miss being at the CLWC comps.
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       06-17-2008, 7:35 PM Reply   
Here you go CC!

http://surveyor.smugmug.com/gallery/5169854_XX9ZD#313869123_hrXDb
Old     (cece)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-17-2008, 8:24 PM Reply   
Thanks Tank, those pictures are sick! Still wish I had seen it in person.
Old     (rnopr8)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-18-2008, 8:03 AM Reply   
No...I spent my run getting used to ballast again!! Got my basic run done but ran out of room for the TS. I'll do it at No Fear this weekend.
Old     (cece)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-19-2008, 9:13 AM Reply   
Let me know how it goes! I'm worried about that too. Could have gone riding this morning, but it is the last day of the pay period and I still have figured out how to clone myself :-)
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       06-19-2008, 9:46 AM Reply   
I always make it a point to show up to work on paydays...
Old     (rnopr8)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-19-2008, 9:06 PM Reply   
Good thing Tank...gotta save up for you and the young'un for camp next year. We need to make it a parent/kid camp next year for sure.
Old     (tonis)      Join Date: Mar 2005       06-20-2008, 11:08 AM Reply   
Looks like a blast, keep up the good work!