Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (richardson)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-06-2007, 11:36 PM Reply   
Looking for some girls to teach me a thing or two, or everything.... Need a pull, pretty flexible.
k. 206-819-7155
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       06-07-2007, 9:15 PM Reply   
I am here. But I am traveling the next two weeks. I sent you a wakeworld message last night. I ride both lakes, usually the south end of Lk. WA and the north end of Lk. Samm. Although on occasion, we have been known to do a girls boat with my friends at the north end of Lk. WA.

Can you drive a boat?
Old     (ladythump)      Join Date: Jul 2004       06-10-2007, 1:39 PM Reply   
bsflower,
how far are you from bellingham??
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       06-10-2007, 2:57 PM Reply   
1.5 to 2 hrs, depending on Everett traffic and where the speed traps are setup at.
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       06-10-2007, 3:00 PM Reply   
Hey Ronia - I just saw you are from Furry Creek, my friend lives near the suspension bridge on the north side of Vancouver. We should hook up next time I am up that way. I go to Whistler frequently all year round (time share up there). I am so jealous of where you live (although not at the moment with all the construction, but in about 2.5 years, I will be VERY jealous).

(Message edited by tcluv85 on June 10, 2007)
Old     (ladythump)      Join Date: Jul 2004       06-11-2007, 11:15 AM Reply   
yea look me up when you are here. I work at Whistler in the summer and winter. Maybe I will still have my boat up here and I can give you guys a pull.
Old     (tshmitty)      Join Date: Aug 2003       06-19-2007, 4:02 PM Reply   
Or you could come up to Lake Stevens... Always ridin...
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       06-19-2007, 9:00 PM Reply   
Kahe - I can second Chris' claim of Lake Steven's is always ridin'. I rode alot with them several years ago. You should go up and meet them. They are a cool bunch up there.
Old     (tshmitty)      Join Date: Aug 2003       06-20-2007, 3:31 PM Reply   
And you've never been back??

You still interested in coming up North for a set, or do you still have that Lake Sam/Washington snob in you?
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       06-20-2007, 4:23 PM Reply   
Ouch that hurt.....(but somewhat true, having residences on both WA and SAMM does create a snob).

But I do want to hang with you guys again SOON, but I haven't gotten a specific invite for a particular day and time yet????? I am back in Washington starting Monday.

I had to do a Phoenix/Vegas/Minnesota trip for last week and this week. Very tired...can't wait to get home.