Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 27, 2006

Old     (sanger215guy)      Join Date: Oct 2004       09-12-2006, 7:52 AM Reply   
Not only are these guys some of the Delta's best riders they also have built one hell of a slider off of there house into the Dirty Delta. I know from hidden sorces that they were doing some filming of them hitting it so quit hidding the goods and post up at least some pic's.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       09-12-2006, 8:03 AM Reply   
Yeah, the fifty-one-fifty crew wreck shop. Post up the vid guys. Joel, Ryan and Bud ride with more amplitude than I've ever seen. BG just flat kills it and their buddy that skates kills it, too.

BTW someones needs to get Rodrigo out to shoot with these guys. Joels indy BS 180 is the most rediculous thing I've ever seen.
Old     (bigpapaf1f)      Join Date: May 2005       09-12-2006, 8:46 AM Reply   
Thanks for the love guys!!! Gary, We are workin on it! We where messin with it last night, but Ry needs to change the format from his program or something. Ry put together a DOPE lil video that has a lot of sick ridin and some good slider shots! We have not hit the rail in a few weeks. We got some sh** for it cuz of the 5! We should have a winch out there very very soon!! Joel has your rope! Are you goin to hangtime?

Thanks Evan! We still on for today?

Later BG
Old     (sanger215guy)      Join Date: Oct 2004       09-12-2006, 9:04 AM Reply   
What riding today, No love in this house .

I unfortunately have to miss Hangtime due to some fimily obligations but am looking to get more water time and you need a set on the 215 before it is gone.

"E"-dog you still owe me some X-2 love.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       09-12-2006, 9:34 AM Reply   
Fo' sho' BG.

Gary, come out and ride with us tonight. 5pm at Orwood.
Old     (tracy_marine_proshop)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-12-2006, 10:03 AM Reply   
THIS IS NOT BRANDI....

thanx for the love guys!!!! As soon as we figure out the technical difficulties we will post that video.....

I wish we had some still shots to post but we don't have a camera that will allow us to do that, all we have are video cameras....

CIE crew we need some shots of you guys ...you know we cant rep the dirty dirty without y'all...

This weekend we will be having a house warming party at our new crib ...we will probably have a lil slider jam after the DRA....so hopefully CIE crew hope you guys can make it out there after the comp

Hangtime this weekend...see you guys there....Gary too bad you cant make it...thanx for all you did at the Sound OFF ..we had a cool a$$ time..too bad we did not get to ride. We'll get that rope to you sorry its taken so long.

Video will be up soon!!! thanx again for the love homies!!!!

Peace---Joel
Old     (sanger215guy)      Join Date: Oct 2004       09-12-2006, 10:45 AM Reply   
Joel,

give me some times when your gonna be riding and I will bring the camera and shoot all day. And Walt is back in town and can probably take some photo's to. The DRA site is gonna be re-vamped and I need more photo's of you guys.
Old     (lzyboy)      Join Date: Jun 2001       09-12-2006, 10:48 AM Reply   
Evan & Crew,

Water was BUTTA last night & also this weekend. BUTTA, BUTTA BUTTA!!!! Spe & Oct are gonna rock!

Upload

5150 - We saw your setup a while back off the house, looks sick, run it with a seadoo OR a winch... technically to start the pull you shouldnt need to go over 5mph so you aren't breakin the law! BG, we saw the ORG X-1, but didn't recognize ya - hope all is well

-= peace =-
Lzy
Old     (tracy_marine_proshop)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-12-2006, 11:14 AM Reply   
Gary,

We will be out for the rest of the week riding. So whenever you and Walt want to come out you guys are more than welcome! On Mon/Wed/Fri we get out at around 4...On Tues/Thurs we are out there around 5:30. Sunday we will be out all day.... Whenever you want to come out its all good !!!

Joel
Old    walt            09-12-2006, 11:44 AM Reply   
Someone shoot Me a # and I'll go out there today and shoot.
Old     (tracy_marine_proshop)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-12-2006, 12:41 PM Reply   
Walt,

BG and my bro will be out @ River's End at around 4:30....I'll be out around 5:30. It would be tight if you came out...

BG's # 209-482-6485
My # 209-608-1035

Joel
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       09-12-2006, 12:44 PM Reply   
Yeah buddy... Just talked to BG. I'll be out rolling with you guys around 5:30. See you at rivers end.
Old     (tracy_marine_proshop)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-12-2006, 12:46 PM Reply   
fa sho Evan can't wait to ride and get the hell out of work!

Joel
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       09-12-2006, 12:50 PM Reply   
Man, do I hear ya' on that.....
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       09-12-2006, 12:57 PM Reply   
Hey, you guys want me to roll out in my boat for some chase footage. I've got to go to my storage unit for my gear anyway. It'd take the same amount of time to roll out by boat or by car.

Let me know.
Old    walt            09-12-2006, 1:06 PM Reply   
Evan,
Check Your E-mail
Old     (lzyboy)      Join Date: Jun 2001       09-13-2006, 7:55 AM Reply   
So how was it last night - Pics???
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       09-13-2006, 8:07 AM Reply   
Sick out there. Weather was killer. Brandon had a killer set, Joel broke his board and I broke by ribs. Other than that it was money. LOL

Brandon is so on right now it's rediculous. His nose grab roll to revert is rediculously smooth. Tail fronts.... too much good stuff to list. He's killing it.

Good times. Can't wait to get back on the water.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       09-13-2006, 8:32 AM Reply   
Ev, you all right buddy?
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       09-13-2006, 8:36 AM Reply   
wtf???? broke your ribs? you ok?
Old     (bigpapaf1f)      Join Date: May 2005       09-13-2006, 9:17 AM Reply   
No pic from last night. But it was a good time till Evan went and broke himself. But before the rib thing he was KILLIN IT!!!!! He did the sickest Nuclear bs 180!! It was DOPE!!! Joel broke his board on a Necrason size Elephant!!! It was the biggest elephant I have ever seen in person!!! When a 145lbs guy snaps boards, you know he goes LARGE!!!!!!

Thanks Evan! How you livin today?
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       09-13-2006, 10:02 AM Reply   
Nuclear BS.....NICE!!!
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       09-13-2006, 10:10 AM Reply   
Sore bro, really sore. I'm still hoping for just bruised ribs, but I can feel it popping if I move wrong or breath in/out too deeply. We'll see in a couple days. I'm feeling like I might've torn the cartilage. Whatever though... I don't mind being designated boat driver/beer drinker for a while.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       09-13-2006, 11:24 AM Reply   
So we're riding tomorrow? Billy and I are headed out.
Old     (tracy_marine_proshop)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-14-2006, 12:19 PM Reply   
THIS IS BRANDI....

WTF Joel??? LMAO, sneaky~ If you create your own user than you will be a "computer geek" like me huh? LMMFAO~~~~

Anyway, You dumb a$$es can use my sick digi cam duhhhhhhh....

Get back to work and stop surfing the web when i'm not there.

You know I LOVE YOU!!!!!!
Old     (dhr)      Join Date: Feb 2006       09-14-2006, 12:25 PM Reply   
Dam Brandi you know perfect pass is hard enough for Joel to work
Old     (dr_inc)      Join Date: Mar 2005       09-14-2006, 1:29 PM Reply   
heres a pic of it.. its all i could find
Stolen From Jake clendingaling!! haha
Upload