Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 17, 2007

Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       03-29-2007, 11:32 AM Reply   
I don't know about you guys but I have been a little depressed about life situations Im going through. very very stressed lately. I was driving to work today and the song by Boston came on more then a feeling and let me tell you....I play that alot on my boat in the summer and it just changed my mood from bad to great. Ive been upbeat all day. Isn't it funny how something can remind you of something you love to do or a better time and place and just put you in that place in your mind? I know I know but it's true. Bring on summer baby
Old     (brhanley)      Join Date: Jun 2001       03-29-2007, 11:56 AM Reply   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DvJwP4C940&search=scrubs

Even better with a little air banding...
Old     (thedangcorn)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-29-2007, 11:58 AM Reply   
Ritalin makes it better too... if you ignore the lows :-)
Old     (wakebrdr38)      Join Date: Sep 2006       03-29-2007, 12:07 PM Reply   
i hear ya man
Old     (lake_side)      Join Date: Jan 2004       03-29-2007, 12:11 PM Reply   
I am a seasonal person and I'm getting a smile on my face.That means it's time.
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       03-29-2007, 12:22 PM Reply   
Monday it snowed here today its 70 crazy weather....but man when the sun comes out and I hear an old wakeboarding tune I just can't help but get a huge grin. I called one of my crew and played the song for them on his voice mail he called me back 5 minutes later and said man that made my day!!!!!!!!
Old     (jkuzma)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-29-2007, 2:47 PM Reply   
Man I feel you man I work as Tech support and my pay suck's and Alaksa isn't cheap, snowboarding on the weekend is the only thing that keeps me going until summer is here.
Old     (nwsjake10)      Join Date: Feb 2007       03-29-2007, 3:41 PM Reply   
two words

seasonal depression
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       03-29-2007, 4:36 PM Reply   
Daniel, I'm with ya! I have a regular rotation of great music on the boat in some playlists and whenever I hear the songs from those playlists it just takes me back on the boat. My main one is "Ooh Ahh" by The Grits. Come On Summer!!!!
Old     (deltawakerider)      Join Date: Feb 2004       03-29-2007, 4:55 PM Reply   
for me its mongo jerry's "in the summer time"