Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 06, 2004

Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-27-2004, 12:40 PM Reply   
Everything is set to go and here is the info... The dates will be august 6-8 starting friday at sun up and ending sunday evening. I will supply a lakehouse with four bedrooms, a boat, a rave slider, and a jetski for slider sets, also i will have a grill on hand. All those I am riding with and that are interested in coming sound off on if you are coming, and what you will be bringing for assets... boats, gas money, etc. All are welcome and there is a campground on the lake. Party will be hosted on Lake Kegonsa five miles south of Madison with plenty of butter to be had, but the idiot gates do tend to open on saturday afternoons so plan on early am sets and late evening sets as well. Feel free to ask any questions on here, the only rule is have fun, and if you are drinking turn in your keys and crash at my place....oh yea, no tubes allowed.
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       06-27-2004, 4:19 PM Reply   
I was just going to suggest the following weekend, but this will work!
Dropped off the boat for the perfect pass install today!... picked up a new tube 2! haha!

Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-27-2004, 4:50 PM Reply   
the man with the fractured rib! gordon i assume i can count on your boat being there?
Old    goldend82            06-27-2004, 5:21 PM Reply   
Hey Mike... just checked out the dates and I have to work that weekend... but I'll be there Friday, Saturday, and Sunday afternoon/night!
Old     (aaron_l)      Join Date: Jun 2003       06-27-2004, 9:17 PM Reply   
That weekend works out perfect for me Mike, and I am pretty sure the rest of our regular Madison crew will be there. That weekend is gonna be a lot of fun, I can't wait.
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       06-28-2004, 6:26 AM Reply   
Mike you know you should assume!
anyways I cant gaurantee the whole weekend, but I will be there!
Old    cizzy            06-28-2004, 2:25 PM Reply   
I'm there ... probably bringing some burgers or somthing. This will be a blast ... hope you're feeling better Gordon!
Old    shaggydan22            06-29-2004, 3:53 AM Reply   
Ummm August 6-8 is Midwest Militia's Boot Camp in Ottawa IL! I'm driving all the way from MN to hit that up. You guys should reschedule and come on out. To much fun.
Old     (scottyb)      Join Date: Sep 2002       06-29-2004, 10:19 AM Reply   
I will bring a boat and myself mike you can count on that, but we should reconsider the date so that people dont have to choose between boot camp and our Board Til You Die Fest.
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-30-2004, 4:10 PM Reply   
it is officially being reconsidered, scott i think you just named our event
Old    cizzy            07-02-2004, 9:12 AM Reply   
I'll be bringing a few friends as well ... my roomie Miranda (kick a** chick) will definately be there ... Scott ... love the name! PERFECT! Hey Brandon how has the water been on Monona lately? I haven't been out for over a week now and I'm fiending!! Congrats Gordon on the perfect pass ... let us know how u like it
Old     (wazzy)      Join Date: Nov 2001       07-02-2004, 9:45 AM Reply   
Also don't forget Mid West Wake Fest is only 2 weeks away!!! www.midwestwakefest.com

Keep me posted when you finalize your dates.
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       07-02-2004, 4:58 PM Reply   
haven't had a chance to use it yet, had a mishap at the launch yesterday,... boats ok! just didnt take it out! i will keep you's posted!
Old    thewiguy            07-02-2004, 7:50 PM Reply   
What kind of boats are going to be out there giving the pulls? Wont sawy my decision just wondering?
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       07-03-2004, 4:24 AM Reply   
I have a bayliner 1850lx(4.3l) with monster tower mako racks 750# fatsack and perfect pass
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       07-03-2004, 11:01 AM Reply   
24ft arriva with tower and sacked, i believe we can count on an x2 and two mastercraft prostars as well
Old     (mjmurphy53711)      Join Date: Mar 2004       07-03-2004, 11:02 AM Reply   
ps to all there is a hyperlite competition in madison on friday the sixth, so the morning hours i will be on lake monona but as soon as the comp is done i will be heading this way
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       07-05-2004, 2:33 PM Reply   
had the boat out today, Perfect Pass seems to be working, the water was pretty choppy and didnt have a rider very long... but it is working and set to go, may need to do some fine tuning!

Oh also took a very light set this morning...still a little sore, bud couldn't show any pain so I wouldnt get the 'I told you, you shouldnt be wakeboarding yet'

Old    grampawakerider            07-05-2004, 5:31 PM Reply   
Yo Gordon - ON the PP I had to calibrate the speedo cuz it was reading too slow. Bumped the kdw to 120 and the nn to around 160 or so. That was with my stock prop. With the 19p then the kdw was 100 and nn was factory default. Hope this helps. 750lbs? Where do ya put it? 350 up front I guess but what about the rest?
Old     (gmarkham1)      Join Date: Sep 2003       07-05-2004, 7:08 PM Reply   
thanks for the tips... the sack(all one sack)starts just barely in the bow then comes down pass the drivers seat... I will have to take pics for you next week sometime, right now I have a 4 blade 20 pitch aluminum but also have 4 blade 18 pitch wich worked out great just got a couple of dings in it!

also my gauge isnt a typical round gauge... I need to get pics of that for you too!