Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Trick Tips

Old     (overwaters)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-23-2006, 9:52 AM Reply   
ben trying indy glides off the double up and im getting everything right i just cant bring the board straight up ,its like a raily with an indy grab i need to turn the tail of the board straigh up but i cant get it up, any tips

i also tryed one off a regular wake thinking i could do it, i cut in as hard as i do for a HUGE raly but when i fully extended the handle got ripped out of my hand.
Old                06-25-2006, 9:41 AM Reply   
Try looking behind you as you release off the wake,that should help you turn the board. Wake to wake, try using a slightly easier cut then your raley cut.
Old     (rhettb)      Join Date: Feb 2003       06-25-2006, 10:30 AM Reply   
can you do a 911? SHould be same body positioning
Old     (overwaters)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-25-2006, 10:34 AM Reply   
no i never have tried a 911,

so do i have to try to pop harder off the wake if im gona cut easier?
Old    alanp            06-25-2006, 9:07 PM Reply   
justin. i cant do indy glides but i can do 911s pretty much anyone((with balls) can do a 911 that can do a raley. when you do your normal raley just take a peek over your trailing shoulder and thatll flip the board around perpendicular to the water.
i dont think this is the correct approach to doing an indy glide though b/c i think you would be chasing the grab the whole way.
i may give these a shot next time out. i think just take a pretty large cut, grab indy, peek behind your shoulder like 686 was say and let the board out. ill let you know. hopefully someone can give a better description.

(Message edited by alanp on June 25, 2006)