Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 18, 2008

Old     (evank)      Join Date: Nov 2007       11-29-2007, 1:48 PM Reply   
I currently ride a 2007 premier and I was wondering how an Ibex compares to that.
I usually charge the wake harder than i need to and land out in the flats on stuff I only want to go wake to wake on which gives me a hard landing which amounts to alot of falls.
So I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the Ibex and if you think it will help me out at all.I know i should try it out but I can't do that at this time.
I'm about intermediate skill can do backrolls, ts 180's and grabbed hs 180's pretty close on ts frontroll/scarecrows if that helps at all.
Old     (sciotorider)      Join Date: Oct 2007       11-29-2007, 6:12 PM Reply   
I have an ibex and love it. It lands smooth in the flats and has great release of the wake
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       11-29-2007, 6:15 PM Reply   
I got one early last summer, my favorite board i have ever ridden.... pop's likeyou cannot believe, and for a four fin board does release surprisingly fast... get it, you will not regret it
Old     (wakeecliptict863)      Join Date: Jan 2007       11-29-2007, 6:49 PM Reply   
Everybody rides different, if you can try to demo one and try it out see if you like it.. Its a nice board I have a 139 the release off the wake is alright you have to get use to the board, Its stright up and stright down like his old boards . But its way better then his old boards for sure dont get me wrong. But look at all the pro models this year just not the ibex dont ride something that you wont be able to feel confortable with, get something you like. Oh one more thing it goes huge on double ups... peace
Old     (bbking)      Join Date: Dec 2006       11-29-2007, 7:00 PM Reply   
i want to demo this board, a cwb marius 140, and a slingshot recoil 142

let me know how it goes!
Old     (evank)      Join Date: Nov 2007       11-30-2007, 1:44 PM Reply   
ill probably try to demo it and other boards in early spring. thanks for the input