Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 24, 2009

Old     (scbrips)      Join Date: Mar 2006       08-27-2009, 7:22 PM Reply   
That wasn't intended to be a slam against wakeskating.com. I love that community. I was simply making the point that cable vs boat is just as pointless an argument as wake vs skate.
Old     (texasskiranch)      Join Date: Feb 2006       09-01-2009, 8:18 AM Reply   
Wow!!!! Thanks for all the support guys. I was so shocked to come home from a long trip and see that I have this much support from the wakeboarding community. I really appreciate it all, and I invite anyone to please approach me with any questions/concerns/tips that I can help you with at anytime. As for the one or two people that do not agree with my pete 7, I understand your point. All I can tell you is that I do own a boat now and pete 5's off the wake are pretty consistent. So pete 7 off of the doubleup is a little closer then you think. Wintertime project.............

Thanks again everybody, its your support that helps push riders like myself to progress our sport.
Old     (melan_mobe)      Join Date: Mar 2005       09-01-2009, 11:19 AM Reply   
BOOM! Thats that, respect to Tom for coming out and answering, ive never heard so much whinging in my entire life. Trick was huge, clean and technical as faaark! Respect
Old     (101wake)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-01-2009, 12:50 PM Reply   
The Truth... Your child isn't legit cause he needs a seatbelt to sit in that transformer. Must suck to have a kid that isn't legit...
Old     (jhilltn)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-01-2009, 1:07 PM Reply   
tom has a boat now... that is exciting. thanks for the offer to help people out and keep pushing it.
Old     (somebuddy)      Join Date: Jun 2009       09-01-2009, 2:17 PM Reply   
The only thing that pisses me off about this thread is cablewakeboard.com is blocked from my work so I can't see the pete!

Other than that I love everyone

(Message edited by somebuddy on September 01, 2009)
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       09-01-2009, 3:41 PM Reply   
Tom you are what Wakeboarding is all about, thanks for everything you do for the sport.
Old     (cheesydog)      Join Date: Mar 2009       09-02-2009, 2:17 AM Reply   
yea tom, pete 5's behind the boat sick! Im sure u can get that Pete 7 off the d-up in time for next years MOTY, cant wait
Old     (juniorhawk)      Join Date: Jul 2004 Location: New England       09-15-2009, 1:36 PM Reply   
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v620/theweaselking/main4/1241027332_kangaroo-kicks-kid-in-th.gif