Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 20, 2005

Old    jennfilms            08-25-2005, 10:21 PM Reply   
I will be in Lake Shasta from Sept 4-12 on a houseboat trip. I am a videographer who is filming an action board/ sports film and would like some wakeboard pro's to film while in the area. We will have a Sanger VDrive. Female or male riders semi-pro to pro. Serious inquiries only please. Also any tips from Shasta Locals on the lake are very helpful.
Old     (w4k3b04rd3r19)      Join Date: Jun 2003       08-26-2005, 2:05 AM Reply   
Jaret Bartnely is there but you got to contact him because he is captaining Liquid Forces Trip Across America. Thats probably your best bet right there
Old     (justin_n)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-26-2005, 12:26 PM Reply   
I have a few different riders in that area that I could hook you up with, including an up-coming girl Raequel Hoffman. Also Robby Carter will be in the area. You can send me an email or contact me at this number 800-234-7547
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-26-2005, 12:42 PM Reply   
You can try Ian Kirk. He's probably the sickest rider in the area if he is still riding that is. He used to have plenty of Mobes.

www.ensanewakeboarding.com
Old     (v220ls)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-26-2005, 1:09 PM Reply   
Jennifer:
I second J-Rods post Ian is a sick rider, and probably has lots of people around him that are excellent also. If you start asking around about Ian, or talk to him Matt Mevid is also a very sick rider, Ian knows him well or I can call him.
Lots of areas to ride at the "sleeper" check out the pit arm, and ask for Ian at Silverthorn.
I wish I was good enough love to ride Shasta!!
G
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-26-2005, 1:15 PM Reply   
He hasn't been at Silverthorn for a while. But you should be able to email him from his website. He's one of my all time favorite riders.
Old     (v220ls)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-26-2005, 2:15 PM Reply   
J-Rod:
I thought he was related or knew the folks at Silverthorn?? That's why I said ask them.
Sorry end thread hi-jack
G
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       08-26-2005, 2:17 PM Reply   
fly me out.

just kidding.

no really fly me out.
Old     (actiondcpd)      Join Date: Apr 2003       08-26-2005, 4:35 PM Reply   
I'll be out there the same week. If you want to get any action shots of beer bonging let me know.
Old     (leykis1o1)      Join Date: May 2005       08-29-2005, 11:50 AM Reply   
i know a real good wakeboarder..but he has a ACL injury, so maybe next year he will be ready for you at shasta