Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2003 > Archive through September 24, 2004

Old     (supra)      Join Date: Aug 2002       08-24-2004, 3:50 PM Reply   
Here is the 2005 Moomba LSV, prices are similar to 2004, Same hull design,same tower,new digital hour gauge,new sundeck pad with much more cushion,rounded rear seat corners, and more. Remember that this boat was sold out at most dealers for the 2004 model year. V-drive, ballast,tower, trailer and many options for under 40K. Pick your colors now......

Old     (goodtimes)      Join Date: Sep 2003       08-24-2004, 4:31 PM Reply   
Do you have to take the tower off, flip it around, and remount it to fold forward? Something doesn't look right. Looks like a lot of work.
Old     (scarabii)      Join Date: Aug 2003       08-24-2004, 4:37 PM Reply   
The tower is like that for shipping. It still folds forward like normal, two twist knobs and it lays down.. This is what it looks like normal.

(Message edited by scarabii on August 24, 2004)
Old     (mmobius2001)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-25-2004, 8:17 AM Reply   
i like the digital hour gauge and those rounded back seats, i've got a 04, those back rounded seats look awesome!!
Old     (skibum69)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-28-2004, 10:44 AM Reply   
question for all you moomba folks. I am looking at a new '04 LSV at a dealer in town that has every option execpt the jump seat. My only worry is that it has a carburated engine. My current mastercraft has an EFI and I really like it. The dealer says I won't notice the difference, what do you guys think?
Old     (greenpinky)      Join Date: Apr 2004       08-28-2004, 11:39 AM Reply   
My Moomba has the carburated Indmar Assault and I absolutely love it. It has very good throttle response, and is very reasonable on gas, as far as I'm concerned. Also, with the lack of a computer, you don't have to worry about messing up the electronics if you want to tweak around with it a little bit.

But, I have to admit Jason, I've never been in one with EFI, so my opinion is at least a little biased.
Old    grampawakerider            08-28-2004, 8:05 PM Reply   
Anyway I could get one of them shipped to my driveway? Nearest Moomba dealer is a little over 200 miles away. We were looking at 02 and 03's, but if we wait till Jan 05 then we could get a brand new one just like in the pics. Anyone wanna buy a 2000 Bayliner w/ tower and Perfect Pass?
Old     (scarabii)      Join Date: Aug 2003       08-31-2004, 9:25 AM Reply   
Mark:

Now that the 2005 models are out I can sell my brand new 2004 to anyone interested.. With proper arangements I can have one in your driveway within two day's, maybe sooner.. If you were interested in a 2005 just call your local dealer and tell them what you are interested in and ask them if they would deliver it.. I have delivered equipment 500 miles just to make a customer happy.

Old     (ryankid)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-31-2004, 2:45 PM Reply   
How do you guys like the wake on the LSV. I got the outback this year(04) and im looking to go to a LSV this next year. Im just wondering if the money will be worth it or wait 2 years for the Xlv. ALso, is your wake with or without a wakeplate. THanks for any help.
Old    grampawakerider            08-31-2004, 7:14 PM Reply   
I can see the trailer and the racks, what other options are on it? Possible asking price? PM me?
Old    gaignstar            09-10-2004, 12:09 PM Reply   
I just don't understand why they don't have the solid color option. I have to order mine and I'm confused