Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (dan_lorenze)      Join Date: Mar 2009       09-09-2010, 10:25 AM Reply   
Old     (TelepromptedAnthems)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-09-2010, 10:28 AM Reply   
Sweet Baby Jesus...these guys can't be serious. I don't even know where to start with this.
Old     (alans)      Join Date: Aug 2005       09-09-2010, 10:44 AM Reply   
I doubt they use it, since they probably spend all of their time wakeboarding.........
Old     (pierce_bronkite)      Join Date: Jul 2003       09-09-2010, 11:20 AM Reply   
If people want to drink beer, listen to music and see boobies on a wakeboard boat more power to them. Who are we to say what they can and cant do?
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       09-09-2010, 11:34 AM Reply   
Yes, people can absolutely do whatever they please.....to me that amount of speakers on a boat is just down right stupid though.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-09-2010, 11:54 AM Reply   
Ah. This reminds me of another, much better thread.
Old     (peter19u)      Join Date: Oct 2006       09-09-2010, 12:03 PM Reply   
Just don't get the tat thing. I must be old
Old     (TelepromptedAnthems)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-09-2010, 12:04 PM Reply   
The real question is: when is this episode of Jersey Shore going to air?
Old     (factorykitted)      Join Date: Jul 2009       09-09-2010, 12:18 PM Reply   
i see they they put a new G3 tower on like a 04 or 05 wakesetter
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       09-09-2010, 12:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter19u View Post
Just don't get the tat thing. I must be old
I hope it passes before my kids get old enough.

Oh thanks for reminding me. I'm due for a tetanus shot.....

I had long hair and an earing when that was cool. I had a Members Only jacket and a leather tie when that was cool. I'm sure glad those fashion trends weren't permanent. I would look pretty silly wandering about with my earing, mullet, jacket and tie these days.
I think I'll go long on laser.
Old     (liquidmx)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-09-2010, 12:27 PM Reply   
Attached Images

Old     (peter19u)      Join Date: Oct 2006       09-09-2010, 12:37 PM Reply   
Members nbers only jackets, benneton sweaters, gold chains and top siders . Those were the days. Dr. Tatoff in LA is booked solid for two years. That would be a good field to go into but you need 7 or so years of school.
Old     (eccpaint)      Join Date: Feb 2002       09-09-2010, 1:22 PM Reply   
Not impressive at all!
Do I want that many speakers? NO!
Do I want a pole to attract skanks? NO!
Do I want my windshield tinted so dark that I can't see through it? NO!
Do I want beer taps on my boat? NO!
Do I want a bunch of tattoos? NO!

This must be the official Jersey Whore boat. (Good call, Teleprompted)
Do I like Jersey Shore? NO!

These guys are tools...
Old     (wakeandsnow27)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-09-2010, 1:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by eccpaint View Post
Not impressive at all!
Do I want that many speakers? NO!
Do I want a pole to attract skanks? NO!
Do I want my windshield tinted so dark that I can't see through it? NO!
Do I want beer taps on my boat? NO!
Do I want a bunch of tattoos? NO!

This must be the official Jersey Whore boat. (Good call, Teleprompted)
Do I like Jersey Shore? NO!

These guys are tools...
Does your opinion matter at all? NO.

I hate getting worked up by people getting worked up over other people displaying the freedom to have fun any way they see fit. it's getting old around here.
Old     (scotthons)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-09-2010, 1:41 PM Reply   
Not my style, but different strokes for different folks I guess.
Old     (seth)      Join Date: Sep 2002       09-09-2010, 2:17 PM Reply   
That would be sweet if those outside speakers double as board racks!!!!
Old     (2006maliblue)      Join Date: Mar 2009       09-09-2010, 2:17 PM Reply   
Ok, a bunch of haters on here.

The boat belongs to a good friend of mine Greg, nicest guy you could ever hope to meet.

Does he wakeboard? No But that shouldn't change anything.

First with a beer tap on the back of his boat? No I believe that was me and then we threw one on his boat about a month later.

Stripper Pole? Yep I made it for him doesn't it look pretty!

Tons of speakers? Yep Johnny at Liquid Trends set it up and it sounds cleaner and louder then anything I've ever heard and i've been everywhere. Heck in Georgia with the boat right now and I'll be parthying this weekend in the florida.

Please reserve judgement untell you see someone do something stupid like run somebody over! All Greg does is go to party Lakes, Havasu and the Delta ski beach.

Before I left on my cross country trip I needed some parts for my wakesetter and they hadn't come in yet so I was going to have to delay leaving. Greg was out of town in Reno a good 6 hours away and drove all the way to my house to give me the parts off his boat so I could leave on time! Sounds like something a douchebag would do? Right? Thats what I thought. Don't let looks deceive you, you'll never know how great a friend you could be missing out on.

As for the G3 tower his illusion tower snapped, hit a shop door that wasn't rolled up all the way so he got the new illusion, I personally like it because its unique.

Please think twice before you judge somebody who looks differfent or hasn't different hobbies then you. If not then your the douchebag!

Last edited by 2006maliblue; 09-09-2010 at 2:24 PM. Reason: spelling
Old     (factorykitted)      Join Date: Jul 2009       09-09-2010, 2:26 PM Reply   
1st - snapping your illusion off on a shop door is a idiot move no matter how you slice it.
2nd - commenting on the G3 was a observation, not degratory
3rd - calm down
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-09-2010, 2:40 PM Reply   
HHHOOOOOLLLLYYYY CRAP!!!! 20 Bullets on a tower? That's madness and gas to be insanely loud. I'd love to hear that thing! Wonder what he's powering them with and what's the sub set up?
Old     (csaidler)      Join Date: Aug 2010       09-09-2010, 2:43 PM Reply   
what!!?? not offended by the Jersey Shore comments? HAHAHA
Old     (mendo247)      Join Date: Mar 2005       09-09-2010, 3:06 PM Reply   
I like it. Wake boats make great "party boats" right behing pontoon boats IMO. I always get a kick out of all the people bashing boats and people on threads like these. I party on my boat all the time, I also ride quite a bit. I can only hope no pics of me and my crew partying surface. Id hate to be called a tool or douche bag by a bunch of people who have never met me or have absoulutely no idea what im about lol
Old     (csaidler)      Join Date: Aug 2010       09-09-2010, 3:17 PM Reply   
im not gonna lie i think the tap in the boat is awesome even think the sound is probly pretty good. The number of tower speakers is pretty ridiculous which im sure is part of the reason the guy posted the pic. I even love to party out on the lake but uh really. How can you not think Jersey shore?
Old     (bruizza)      Join Date: May 2009       09-09-2010, 3:24 PM Reply   
Bashing people based on pictures is definitely getting old around here.......
Old     (factorykitted)      Join Date: Jul 2009       09-09-2010, 3:27 PM Reply   
since when does a beer tap and speakers = jersey shore?
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       09-09-2010, 3:31 PM Reply   
I see no problem with anything in that picture. To each their own.... This year our boat has done plenty of double duty. Lot's of riding and lot's of partying.
Old     (peter19u)      Join Date: Oct 2006       09-09-2010, 3:49 PM Reply   
Jersey Shore I think has to do with meatheads and tats
Old     (eccpaint)      Join Date: Feb 2002       09-09-2010, 4:06 PM Reply   
Calling them tools was a bit harsh, I apologize for that. The guys on Jersey Shore are definately tools and this just reminded me of them.

As for all that other stuff, to each their own, not hating, it just doesn't impress me.

And for sure, my opinion does not matter.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-09-2010, 4:33 PM Reply   
I can tell by the picture that he needs more battery power Four 6V telecomunication batteries should get the job done for partying all day.
Old     (jv210)      Join Date: Feb 2006       09-09-2010, 5:06 PM Reply   
I think it's funny all you guys passing judgment on this guy and you don't even know him. I've met the guy and he's one of the coolest guys you could meet.
I've also heard this setup and and it is insanely loud. I told him he needs to give out ear plugs to everyone around. LOL
Ya it's over the top, but who's cares it's his boat and his money. Not everyone with a wakeboard boat buys it to wakeboard, some of you just need to get over it. Wakeboard boats make good party platforms.
I think Wakeworld has been going downhill with all the Sh*ttalkers. If someone doesn't like something they just talk Sh*t.

Greg Hodgin your the biggest TOOL on this thread.
Old     (johnny_jr)      Join Date: Mar 2006       09-09-2010, 6:50 PM Reply   
Hate he is running 800 ah worth of AGMs, but we have zero room left. Between the beer, amps and subs we have no room for batteries. He has 1 and a half days of party if he manages voltage with the motor running all day. Short of installing dual 210 Balmar Alternators power is limited at this time. This is the same boat that was at the Bump earlier this year with a little different set up.

We are exploring what can be done to make this a better setup for the next season. I suggested trading her in for a party boat, the ones that are light a pontoon/offshore hybrid.

He's thinking about it.

Wakeworld has gone to the haters and ish talkers, it's not even fun to visit anymore.... =(
Old     (2006maliblue)      Join Date: Mar 2009       09-09-2010, 7:58 PM Reply   
Uh-Oh Greg heard about this thread and said he's going to crank his stereo whenever he see's one of you haters motor bye. The stereo hits so hard you might get blown off your board. lol

I like how reason seems to have prevailed and I hope people will reserve thier comments if they don't have anything nice to say. Lets just agree to each there own and quit judging people.
Old     (eccpaint)      Join Date: Feb 2002       09-09-2010, 8:10 PM Reply   
Hey Jason! I totally deserved that. When I went back looked at my original post, I sound like a grumpy old man! LOL. Party on....
Old     (smitty1258)      Join Date: Jun 2009       09-09-2010, 9:02 PM Reply   
If im correct, this post was to show the boat loaded with beer for ballast. Check the swim platform underwater. Exactly how much beer was there? lol

To many speakers for me, I think it would look clean with just the 6 across the top. But its not my boat, and I dont have that much money, so as far as im concerned dude can rock as many speakers as he wants. I do wonder what it sounds like 80ft back though
Old     (SangerTom)      Join Date: Aug 2010       09-09-2010, 9:26 PM Reply   
There is a reason they make more than just vanilla ice cream
Old     (benbuchholz)      Join Date: Oct 2009       09-09-2010, 9:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny_jr View Post
Wakeworld has gone to the haters and ish talkers, it's not even fun to visit anymore.... =(
aint that the truth. Everyone seems to think they're the coolest one out there. WakeWorld is supposed to be all about sharing the stoke! Forum has really strayed away from that lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty1258 View Post
I do wonder what it sounds like 80ft back though
Probably sounds like you're 2 feet back Too many speakers for my liking, and not to mention my ears. It'd be cool to see/hear though. I've heard 6 speakers and could hear it crystal clear from 80 ft back, I can't even imagine how loud this boat is.
Old     (dococ)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-09-2010, 10:47 PM Reply   
Is that guy in the driver's seat doing a bong hit?
Old     (2006maliblue)      Join Date: Mar 2009       09-10-2010, 12:35 AM Reply   
Wow dacock, I mean dococ, its comments like that that are stupid, he's shuffling through the ipod to change songs but some people just assume the worst. Learn to not judge and quit automaticcally assuming somebody is doing something illegal.
Old     (nuckledragger)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-10-2010, 5:34 AM Reply   
Let's get back to "beer for ballast".....genius I say. Your'e going to have it on board anyway so put it in a place where it is useful. Its just replacing the fat sacs.
Old     (srock)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-10-2010, 7:55 AM Reply   
I think that tap is in a dangerous position and an even more dangerous shape. Your dancing on the pole, the music bumps, fall on the tap....Free beer for everyone!
Old     (canucked)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-10-2010, 8:05 AM Reply   
"We need to turn down the music, the bass is making my beer turn foamy"
Old     (mattgettel)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-10-2010, 8:05 AM Reply   
every day i get on here my feelings get hurt..
Old     (Cajun_Misfit)      Join Date: Jun 2010       09-10-2010, 8:09 AM Reply   
I say he needs 3 or for more taps with all different flavors... If this dude rolled out on my lake I would pull up! Speakers seem a little over kill but the beer tap thing is freakin awesome... I wouldn't put one on my boat but would definately help them "FLOAT THE BOAT"!!!!!
Old     (mc_x15)      Join Date: Jul 2008       09-10-2010, 8:12 AM Reply   
To each his own. Boat looks good and im sure sounds great. and the Jersey comments. Just bc a stupid show is on tv doesnt mean Jersey Shore is like that. Its not even close. These poeple are low lifes from NY and long island They give Jersey a bad name and most people hear think they are a bunch of idiots.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-10-2010, 8:15 AM Reply   
I don't have a problem with what anyone wants to do with THEIR boat. They bought it, so hell if they want to take it out and then pull the plug and let it sink, that is their business.

With that being said, doesn't that boat scream to law enforcement, pull me over, especially if they see the tap on the transom?
Old     (dococ)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-10-2010, 9:25 AM Reply   
Robert, EASY BUDDY!!!!
My apologies. Geez, just trying to make a joke and lighten up the situation. Man... geez...

I assume you interpreted my comment as another attack on your bro, and I'm sorry if it was so ambiguous as to be misinterpreted that way, but you've got it all wrong, that is not at all how I meant it. Also sorry for any criminal implications. I live in Oakland, where MJ is basically legal, so I guess I forget that it still can be a hot button issue for some. OK, so there you have it, I've apologies multiple times. I guess for some guys who drill holes in their boats to install alcohol dispensers, I might have expected a slightly better sense of humor, but no worries either way.

I get so tired of everybody being so verbally aggressive around here, and then it leads to other people becoming hypervigilant and hypersensitive. This is exactly why I swore off WakeWorld for the past 3-4 years or so, but now that I'm easing back in, I can see that things only have gotten worse.

Anyway, I like your funny pun. Da cock? That's supposed to be like you calling me a dick, right? Very clever. Closing in on 10 years as a WakeWorld member, and it's the first time I've heard that one. Anyway, sorry that you thought I was against you guys, I'm not. Sorry that the intention of my post was ambiguous, it happens on the internet. But I feel your reaction was something of an over-reaction, and rather overly aggressive. I've followed some of your posts recently on here, and you seem like a good guy, so I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt. That's the problem around here, often it is hard to tell potential friends from enemies. Too bad. Interesting article I was just reading, talking about the advancement of the internet being correlated with increasingly deficient social problem-solving skill development in children. Again, too bad.

OK, so... party on! Drink a keg of beer, blow out your eardrums with 20 speakers, ride, don't ride, whatever, but God forbid DO NOT smoke pot!
Old     (tonyv420)      Join Date: Jul 2007       09-10-2010, 9:38 AM Reply   
Crazy Sounds Man!!!!! That is the most speakers I have ever seen on a boat!! How many amps and batteries does it take to run all these???
Old     (dudeman)      Join Date: Mar 2005       09-10-2010, 10:00 AM Reply   
It appears from that pic that he's running the boat to recharge the batteries to keep that massive system cranking.
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       09-10-2010, 10:20 AM Reply   
Only problem I see is he needs another tap on the other side to balance that wake out. Then hell be set....
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       09-10-2010, 10:28 AM Reply   
Well Robert and Doctor Octagon....if that was my boat that would be what I was probably doing in the front seat. Rather have a couple pulls then drink my face off all day.
Old     (Tloud)      Join Date: Aug 2010       09-10-2010, 10:53 AM Reply   
Dude people are always gonna hate and the main reason is because they're just jealous... I think it's pretty sick and it's no different than decking out your tow vehicle or the clothes you wear... And yea it seems lame to people that ride that he doesn't and most likely has a nicer boat than most for riding, then get off your ass and go make some money so you can buy one so you can spend your time making it personalized to your taste instead of wasting your time making other people feel like ****.
Robert Mitchell (2006maliblue) if you have any pictures of the boat you should post em! It be sweet to see how he has everything set up!
Old     (johnny_jr)      Join Date: Mar 2006       09-10-2010, 11:06 AM Reply   
Here is a teezer. Hw took the boat to enjoy some last few days on the water. It'll be back soon for some powder on the cans to match the tower and other mods in the area of boom!
Attached Images

Old     (johnny_jr)      Join Date: Mar 2006       09-10-2010, 11:14 AM Reply   
BTW it was no easy task getting 20 speakers lining up together.

Equipment list:
7 - KS300/2
2 - JL1000/1
2 - Kicker L7 15" currently seal enclosures.
on board charging, and spun alter.
8 - 110 ah AGM batteries
10 pairs of Bullet HP 770s some only running midbass drivers.
3 pr Focal Polyglass 6.5" coax.
Auto Control EQS
Arc KEQ
Old     (Cajun_Misfit)      Join Date: Jun 2010       09-10-2010, 11:29 AM Reply   
HOLY **** i dont know how you can even stand behind that rig... should blow you right off the back.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-10-2010, 11:50 AM Reply   
Johnny, Wow 880 AH! he's got me beat at 520...Whats the story with the midbass drivers? I've been considering doing something like this on my boat, I'd only be up to six though. LOL
Old     (JSmith)      Join Date: May 2010       09-10-2010, 11:52 AM Reply   
Holy Crap man!! if you can post a pic of your amp set up I would like to see how you fit all that in there!
Old     (Tloud)      Join Date: Aug 2010       09-10-2010, 11:54 AM Reply   
lol that **** is rediculous haha yea id like to see the amp setup..
Old     (csaidler)      Join Date: Aug 2010       09-10-2010, 12:22 PM Reply   
so Im curios how you power all that. the stereo and kegerator. even with the boat running i dont see how your alternator keeps up. is there a seperate gas generator on board. and is that keg actually in a kegerator
Old     (mattgettel)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-10-2010, 12:24 PM Reply   
it sure seems as though if you were going to keep your power up with the engine you would need several alternators. I don't really know though.
Old     (srock)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-10-2010, 1:13 PM Reply   
At what point do additional speakers not make the sound any louder or more clear. Is more always better? If your in the boat traveling, does the sound just go out the back so to speak?

Ohh....and did you notice in both pictures there is someone looking down near the driver seat?
Old     (johnny_jr)      Join Date: Mar 2006       09-10-2010, 1:15 PM Reply   
@hate - 880 ah is a lot, but we need more. We ran the bottom 2 inside leg pods with mid only on each side. Mainly for the poor people that are sitting in the boat at ear level to these, but also to provide a bit more fill.

@Jsmith amps are completely hidden but occupy the entire length of hull in the passenger compartment, from top to bottom for about 5 feet. Fans are included to move air rapidly out of the compartment, vents provided to allow incoming fresh air.

@csaidler this system has to be closely maintained. The owner is very good about monitoring his battery levels through out the day and always overnight charges (as best he can given the time off the water on a big weekend). He can manage a day and a half, keep in mind you can not run this system all out for an entire day monitoring is key.

@mattgettel yes you are correct, that is on the list. This boat has gone in phases, before any additional current draw can be added to this system it's charging system need to get a major overhaul. Can you imagine dual 210 amp Balmar Alternators? You'd need a V8 just to turn them with a load.
Old     (brycejb328)      Join Date: Aug 2009       09-10-2010, 1:40 PM Reply   
Is a full 16 gallon keg used? is it kept cool? and from what i know of draft beer the keg needs to settle for quite a while or you get A LOT of foam, wouldnt it be agitated a lot by trailering/navigating on the water?? or is it more just a novelty type thing?
Old     (johnny_jr)      Join Date: Mar 2006       09-10-2010, 1:41 PM Reply   
Pretty sure guys in both pictures were adjusting at the EQ.
Old     (benjaminp)      Join Date: Nov 2008       09-10-2010, 2:00 PM Reply   
"Speakers for Ballast"
Old     (nuckledragger)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-10-2010, 2:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by srock View Post

Ohh....and did you notice in both pictures there is someone looking down near the driver seat?
"Boobs for ballast" under the dashboard...wouldn't you look if you were sitting there???
Old     (2006maliblue)      Join Date: Mar 2009       09-10-2010, 5:40 PM Reply   
dococ, thanks for the apolagy and sorry for getting heated so quick but sometimes it gets really frustrating on here with people mouthing off and just trying to start sh$t.

As for the kegs they are pony kegs or 1/4 barrels depending on what you call them where you live and there are two one on each side and they require no power just co2 and alot of ice!
Old     (dococ)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-10-2010, 10:08 PM Reply   
No worries, Robert. Your trip looks super fun, I'm envious. Be safe on the road.
Old    mojo            09-10-2010, 10:55 PM Reply   
i'm all for loud stereo's. those look awful IMO, but if they function correctly then it's ok. i personally don't understand why you wouldn't just buy a pontoon boat though if you don't ride and just want to party. and the first pic does make it look like some guido's. that look is reserved for the majority of douchers. individually are the people cool? i don't know them so i can't say. you should do what you want and have your own style, but be prepared to be mocked if your personal style falls in line with a category of uncool folks. west coast is so different from my neck of the woods.

Last edited by mojo; 09-10-2010 at 10:57 PM.
Old     (GREG408)      Join Date: Sep 2010       09-10-2010, 11:00 PM Reply   
Hello eveyone my name is greg i just join this site just to reply this is my boat i have probably had the best times in my life on this boat. The stero is very f***ing nice and sounds great thanks to johnny and danny and the rest of the liquid trends staff.. The stripper pole was done by robert mitchell by tthe way thanks for setting all the haters straight everyone has their different thing.and for the tat comment thats y i got a tat on my chest saying " its hard being on top baby" for the keg setup it never gets foamy i have two fullllllllllllll size kegs one on each side. If intersted on a keg system full free to call 4085091785 and yes ppl do wakebroad on my boat i cant due to injurys

thanks take care
Old     (chris1)      Join Date: Sep 2010       09-11-2010, 12:47 AM Reply   
@Robert Havasue was a blast...hope you guys are having as much fun as we did..
@graig boat gets better and better every major holliday.don't trip on the haters cuz the crowd behind the boat loved It..
And how did you guys know I was taking a bong rip..JK It was the I pod..and ya its hard being on top but you make it look easy.
@telepromted if you didn't know where to get started maybe you shouldn't have said **** cuz serious we are
And for all the Jersey shore comments there's you guys need to quit watching that crap
Old     (wakekat15)      Join Date: Jul 2005       09-11-2010, 5:25 AM Reply   
Hey Greg - I thought the beer keg thing was an awesome idea. But, with all the speakers and bear taps visible....don't you get some unwanted attention from lake patrol? Heck, they bug the crap out of me just because it's a wakeboard boat with no "bling"!! I love my Ranger Rodney - it's a love/hate relationship!
Old     (dococ)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-11-2010, 7:56 AM Reply   
So there you have it. The guys joins on specifically to address a bunch of strangers that have been teeing off on him probably due to combinations of boredom, social deficits and/or disordered personalities, and when he comes on here, knowing he has been in the cross hairs, he nonetheless presents himself as calm, friendly and keeps his focus squarely on the positive. Class act, buddy! Some of the regulars around here could take a lesson from that. Party on.
Old     (GREG408)      Join Date: Sep 2010       09-11-2010, 12:10 PM Reply   
2 kat yes i do get unwanted patrol attention but every time they pull me over im calm and dont let them take authority i know my rights lol . Its funny cause they are speechless im always sober when i operate i been to havasu and sac so many times to party they know me by now and preety much leave me alone now lol
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-11-2010, 12:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
i personally don't understand why you wouldn't just buy a pontoon boat though if you don't ride and just want to party.[/B]
Pontoon boats are even close to as cool looking as wake boats. Its the same reason people but Bimmers to drive to work rather than Kia's if they have the means.
Old     (brycejb328)      Join Date: Aug 2009       09-11-2010, 1:05 PM Reply   
The foamy beer was my only concern... No one likes drinking half a cup of foam ;-)
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-11-2010, 3:40 PM Reply   
@ Johnny, so on those mids only you just didn't connect the HLCD's or are they a different speaker?
Old     (GREG408)      Join Date: Sep 2010       09-11-2010, 3:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by brycejb328 View Post
The foamy beer was my only concern... No one likes drinking half a cup of foam ;-)
no foam at all
Old     (jackcando)      Join Date: Sep 2010       09-14-2010, 2:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jv210 View Post
I think it's funny all you guys passing judgment on this guy and you don't even know him. I've met the guy and he's one of the coolest guys you could meet.
I've also heard this setup and and it is insanely loud. I told him he needs to give out ear plugs to everyone around. LOL
Ya it's over the top, but who's cares it's his boat and his money. Not everyone with a wakeboard boat buys it to wakeboard, some of you just need to get over it. Wakeboard boats make good party platforms.
I think Wakeworld has been going downhill with all the Sh*ttalkers. If someone doesn't like something they just talk Sh*t.

Greg Hodgin your the biggest TOOL on this thread.
Not talking sh*t...but the pic smells if muscle bound pin heads, gangsta wanna be's, and all around chuckleheads.

It makes me glad and breathe a sigh of relief that my lake is restricted, and does not allow knuckleheads like this fella on the water.

simply voicing my opinion!!!
Old    mojo            09-14-2010, 2:21 PM Reply   
na dude, you can clearly tell from his board shorts they are all hustlers.
Old     (gherk)      Join Date: Aug 2001       09-14-2010, 11:46 PM Reply   
How do you keep the kegs cold? With that many speakers, you should fire some forward. I could never do it, but props to you for pulling it off.
Old     (hyperlite)      Join Date: May 2009       09-15-2010, 4:57 AM Reply   
Im going to 2nd the douche bag comment