Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-17-2017, 11:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
He said that they would let him. Big difference.
Is the "big difference" that it's "consensual" ("let") or that it's "conditional" ("would" meaning he never really did just that he could)?

IMHO really no defending those statements under any circumstances. Pretty black and white to me.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-17-2017, 11:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
He said that they would let him.
And you believed him.
Old    deltahoosier            10-17-2017, 1:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
And you believed him.
I listened to the tape so I believe me, other than that, I don't really care.
Old    deltahoosier            10-17-2017, 1:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Is the "big difference" that it's "consensual" ("let") or that it's "conditional" ("would" meaning he never really did just that he could)?

IMHO really no defending those statements under any circumstances. Pretty black and white to me.
It is neither, because Trump did not do that. If I recall, It was a rhetorical statement based on the frame of mind of the women around men of power that Trump observed. Basically if a guy was powerful enough, the women would throw themselves at them and let them do basically what they wanted. Sounds like he is correct based on the Hollywood stories that are coming out.

I would say that is way different than the quid pro quo of Hollywood and/ or straight up rape and molestation that occurs.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       10-17-2017, 1:11 PM Reply   
Convenient how Delta ignores the parts about him talking about how he moved on the married woman "like a bitch" and so on.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       10-17-2017, 1:14 PM Reply   
don't want to misquote the cheetoh
Attached Images
 
Old    deltahoosier            10-17-2017, 1:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Convenient how Delta ignores the parts about him talking about how he moved on the married woman "like a bitch" and so on.
Wes likes to forget that I don't really care. He is not my hero. He has some good policies that I do like but in no way has he ever been my moral compass. I wanted either Cruz or Carson before Trump. Trump is not is a serial rapist like Clinton or your hollywood heros who constantly lecture middle America on values and morals. Nothing like you proping up a candidate who you know facilitates a serial rapist and has actually performed illegal acts that you and I would be in prison for right now. Now for the irony. It is coming out more and more that the democrats purposely pushes Trump to win the Republican nomination because you guys thought he would be a push over to beat. LOVE IT!!! hahaha....
Old    TheWakeIsReal            10-17-2017, 1:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Wes likes to forget that I don't really care. He is not my hero. He has some good policies that I do like but in no way has he ever been my moral compass. I wanted either Cruz or Carson before Trump. Trump is not is a serial rapist like Clinton or your hollywood heros who constantly lecture middle America on values and morals. Nothing like you proping up a candidate who you know facilitates a serial rapist and has actually performed illegal acts that you and I would be in prison for right now. Now for the irony. It is coming out more and more that the democrats purposely pushes Trump to win the Republican nomination because you guys thought he would be a push over to beat. LOVE IT!!! hahaha....
If you don't really care then why comment on the sexual allegations part of the conversation?
Old    deltahoosier            10-17-2017, 2:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Convenient how Delta ignores the parts about him talking about how he moved on the married woman "like a bitch" and so on.
Also, moving on a married woman is detestable morally speaking, however it is not even close to rape and the fact that you democrats are trying to paint Trump to be Weinstien is even more detestable. There is only going to be two groups of people that even listen to the democrats anymore after all this. Those who truly hate America and those who are getting free stuff from the government. You people are so tone deaf it is not even funny. Instead of victim blaming and transference, how about you guys actually own that $hi# and realize that most places that have democrats in charge of the culture, that culture seems to be toxic. Inner Cities - check, Hollywood - check.......
Old    deltahoosier            10-17-2017, 2:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
If you don't really care then why comment on the sexual allegations part of the conversation?
Because I have an issue with lies being said in a general conversation I am involved in.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            10-17-2017, 2:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Because I have an issue with lies being said in a general conversation I am involved in.
Yet you don't seem to care that Trump lies every single day?
Old    deltahoosier            10-17-2017, 3:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
Yet you don't seem to care that Trump lies every single day?
A) Many of what you guys call lies are your opinion on a topic. I am sure you can say that about my judgement as well.

B) I am not conversing with Trump or other politicians on this board. I would like to think that you guys hold a high standard than a politician

C) Politicians lie. If it is not directly, it is lies of omission. Sometimes it is for our good, most of the time I am sure it is not for our good. Question is, are they unpolished enough to get caught. I think at this point, I am so cynical that I would be more upset that they got caught because it is a sign of their lack of intelligence or worse, their assuming we are too stupid to notice. Basically, I know you are pi$$ing on me, don't turn around and tell me it is raining because you will make me mad at that point. Give me enough respect to allow me to ignore the fact you are doing it.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       10-17-2017, 5:44 PM Reply   
hmm
Attached Images
  
Old    deltahoosier            10-17-2017, 5:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
hmm
Awe the good ol fake news. good thing republican bloggers are coming up with better memes. They were way behind during the Bush years, but they have stormed ahead.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       10-17-2017, 6:02 PM Reply   
Rod doesn't like it = fake news. Kinda like his idol Trump! Oh wait, Trump's not his guy. He just supports him unfailingly. These facts are easily obtainable.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-17-2017, 6:36 PM Reply   
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.cbed60cf0c55

BTW, trump is exactly like Harvey Weinstein. People in power preying on those that are not.
Delta, you disclosed the source of your true frustration the other day. Indy fan eh? I understand.
Old    deltahoosier            10-17-2017, 6:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Rod doesn't like it = fake news. Kinda like his idol Trump! Oh wait, Trump's not his guy. He just supports him unfailingly. These facts are easily obtainable.
You math is pretty free I may add.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       10-17-2017, 6:42 PM Reply   
Rod, you truly don't find Trump's statements on this disgusting? Puffing himself up (and taking shots at Obama and Bush) at the expense of gold star families? Lying (fabricating!) stories about his own chief of staff not getting a call from Obama after his son's death (they met in person) - that doesn't bother you? Fascinating.
Old    deltahoosier            10-17-2017, 6:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Rod, you truly don't find Trump's statements on this disgusting? Puffing himself up (and taking shots at Obama and Bush) at the expense of gold star families? Lying (fabricating!) stories about his own chief of staff not getting a call from Obama after his son's death (they met in person) - that doesn't bother you? Fascinating.
It would if I paid attention to it, however I have not paid any attention to it, just like I did with Obama. What I get from the press is going to be their version of the truth (just like your meme). I am certainly not going to care that you presented it because you and the press has been chicken little even before Trump got elected. You have proven time and time again to have selective outrage, so why should I consider the things you bring to the table? There is ALWAYS SOMETHING that you democrats are outraged about. Sure Trump should keep his mouth shut and off Twitter, however watching you democrats go jerry springer reactions to them is getting to be priceless. He either is trolling you or fighting you. I don't know which, but your head is going to explode and I am starting to dig it. you guys should have thought about all this before trying to push trump up on the press so you could beat him. You want to know how you get Trump? Doing what you are doing is how you get Trump. Don't worry, I have complete faith that the democrat party will make another deal to help desolve our borders and bring in as many foreign actors to help line the election map with democrats.

Are you outraged with the depth of Hillary's and Russian money to her accounts for allowing the Russians to gain authority over our uranium market? That is a pretty big story that is getting new traction.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       10-17-2017, 7:00 PM Reply   
Forget the press; talking about his own statements right there on video.
Old    deltahoosier            10-17-2017, 7:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.cbed60cf0c55

BTW, trump is exactly like Harvey Weinstein. People in power preying on those that are not.
Delta, you disclosed the source of your true frustration the other day. Indy fan eh? I understand.
you link has nothing to do with your comment. Trump is not like Weinstein. Being a serial rapist is a bit different, though I agree that people in power wield it over the little guy. That is why I believe in two wings of politics, just not World in front of America politics.

Yep. Colts fan. Watch every game for years. Frustrating season, but not unexpected. To be honest, having success early in Luck's career was not good. i said that in the beginning. They needed a few high draft picks to get started again. They certainly screwed that up. Playing in a weak division where one good QB could rule the roost leads to false hopes and low draft picks.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-17-2017, 7:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
[url]BTW, trump is exactly like Harvey Weinstein.
Yes, exactly. Creepy old guy using wealth and influence to take advantage of hot women they otherwise wouldn't get within 1000 feet of.
It's wrong when Weinstein did it, its wrong when Clinton did it, its wrong when Trump does it. Creepy.
Old    deltahoosier            10-17-2017, 7:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Forget the press; talking about his own statements right there on video.
I have not seen them. Even then I don't know the whole context. I don't get involved in the springer show. I am looking a policy in general. Always have. Trump trys too hard sometimes and says stupid things. That is why he was never my guy. He was always corny from the get go when you would hear him speak on certain topics and when he was being social. However, he has solid policy ideas that I want to see play out. I like his take on pop culture, though I don't agree with his methods. i think he is the type of bully we need to fight the other world bullies. We have been soft shoeing the world too long allowing idiotic share the wealth schemes get traction (global warming). North Korea and Iran where enabled by Obama and even Bush to a certain degree. I want him to stand up to those people because they are getting worse. Also, it turns out that many times when his corny outlandish mouth writes a check, it has turned out he was correct.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       10-17-2017, 7:15 PM Reply   
Got it. At best, willfully ignorant; more likely lying.
Old    deltahoosier            10-17-2017, 7:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Yes, exactly. Creepy old guy using wealth and influence to take advantage of hot women they otherwise wouldn't get within 1000 feet of.
It's wrong when Weinstein did it, its wrong when Clinton did it, its wrong when Trump does it. Creepy.
Weinstein is basically an actual rapist. If any of us did what he did, we would be so and so the in prison for life rapist. Clinton clearly used his power for sex and lied about it in a sexual harrasement suit. however the democrat feminazi's give him a hall pass. Trump? Not even a witness to an actual crime or event and he is in with an actual rapist? You guys really need to stop before I lose all respect. I get it. You don't like the guy but this proves the leftists will accuse anyone of anything to justify their objectives. Wonder if democrats will start calling Republican speakers nazi's so they can burn buildings and beat people up? hmmmm
Old    deltahoosier            10-17-2017, 7:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Got it. At best, willfully ignorant; more likely lying.
lying about and who?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-17-2017, 7:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Weinstein is basically an actual rapist.
Careful, he has't been convicted for anything yet. Currently he is sitting at the same burden of proof as trump, Women lining up to accuse him.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-17-2017, 9:02 PM Reply   
So in Delta's mind reports of Trump barging into underage teen dressing rooms while they are in various stages of undress means nothing. Delta made it clear. He doesn't care about politicians lying. He even basically said that the higher you are in power and authority the less he cares about the lying.

Quote:
I would like to think that you guys hold a high standard than a politician
Because they are lying for the good of us. Well some of the time.

Quote:
Sometimes it is for our good, most of the time I am sure it is not for our good.
This is a good example of why so much of the crap that is being argued is f'ng asinine. People don't give a s**t about the character of the politician. They only thing they care about is the policy they support. But nobody is intellectually honest enough to admit it. But we're all guys here and it would be pretty stupid to think that women think about politicians the same way we do. A lot of women have been sexually harassed and having a President that brags about doing it is understandably repulsive. But the fact is that Trump is an abrasive personality. His supporters applaud him for being abrasive. So basically everyone acknowledges that. There is no hypocrisy in disliking him for his abrasiveness and his lying. If the world is a mirror, the mirror is saying he's an ugly stain on our image.

Not sure how Delta can argue that he likes liars that don't get caught more than ones that do when Trump is caught telling lies all the time. Is there an exception for people who lie to your face not caring whether you know or not?
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-18-2017, 7:29 AM Reply   
where was all of this disdain when Clinton (both) and Obama were in office?

I think that's what the right is so sick of

I know....it works both ways

I'm wondering why the right people would ever run for this office. There's way to much demonizing associated with the it, The election process would deter anyone in their right mind

So, we pick the lesser of the perceived evils, or vote in retaliation
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       10-18-2017, 8:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
where was all of this disdain when Clinton (both) and Obama were in office?

I think that's what the right is so sick of

I know....it works both ways

I'm wondering why the right people would ever run for this office. There's way to much demonizing associated with the it, The election process would deter anyone in their right mind

So, we pick the lesser of the perceived evils, or vote in retaliation
That is what we've been indoctrinated into. We are given the illusion of a choice but we have no say what's on the menu. It doesn't matter whos in power, nothing ever changes, it's one big scam so people cheer on the loss of their civil rights when "their guy" does it then cry when the opposition does the exact same thing the previous guy did. It's one big joke, sadly it's on us.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            10-18-2017, 9:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
where was all of this disdain when Clinton (both) and Obama were in office?

I think that's what the right is so sick of

I know....it works both ways

I'm wondering why the right people would ever run for this office. There's way to much demonizing associated with the it, The election process would deter anyone in their right mind

So, we pick the lesser of the perceived evils, or vote in retaliation
Huh? Bush is a pretty consensus for a ****ty president. And anybody who doesn't think so can't look past the team republican. His pops before him and Reagan were pretty well respected on both sides.

Trump? Why the **** would he get anything but disdain?

The right HATED Obama no matter what he did. What was the Fox News story attacking Obama for using Dijon mustard? LOL

The fact you're trying to say "poor right" is pathetic.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-18-2017, 10:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
That is what we've been indoctrinated into. We are given the illusion of a choice but we have no say what's on the menu. It doesn't matter whos in power, nothing ever changes, it's one big scam so people cheer on the loss of their civil rights when "their guy" does it then cry when the opposition does the exact same thing the previous guy did. It's one big joke, sadly it's on us.
That is all the result of the public having zero sense about the issues and relying on a politician to tell them what to be worried about. We didn't need to be indoctrinated. It comes naturally.

Do people really think HC costs can be reduced that much through cross state HI sales? Does the public have any idea how to reduce HC costs or do they think Trump does? When the rest of the developed world has figured out how to reduce HC costs the GOP continues to convince their constituents that it hasn't happened. Or that their fat diabetic a$$es will get rationed HC.

BTW, I don't remember ballistic missiles being shot over Japan when Obama was President. People need to think for themselves, assuming that's even possible. You're not going to get good govt is all you are focused on is pleasing God by projecting your half baked morals on everyone else. None of you are remotely following the teaching of Jesus. That facade was exposed a long time ago. You know that America is the largest arms dealer in the world.

The way to solve our problems is to focus on the real issues. Just the opposite of what Trump is doing. Trump is a scatterbrained idiot that is too intellectually lazy to even care about anything in front of him except self-aggrandizing. What's the latest? He just told a gold star widow that her husband knew what he signed up for while forgetting his name and calling the window a liar for making that public.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004       10-18-2017, 10:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
What's the latest? He just told a gold star widow that her husband knew what he signed up for while forgetting his name and calling the widow a liar for making that public.
If that isn't drinking the kool-aid, I don't know what is!
Old    deltahoosier            10-18-2017, 10:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverd1 View Post
If that isn't drinking the kool-aid, I don't know what is!
Interesting. I just read about that Gold Start deal this morning. Guess who was the person who told the public the story. It was a democrat who said they were listening in to the conversation. Oh really..... Come on. democrats are getting freaking desperate and the people on here with their false outrage is exactly why we are heading to an unsolvable rift.
Old    deltahoosier            10-18-2017, 10:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
Huh? Bush is a pretty consensus for a ****ty president. And anybody who doesn't think so can't look past the team republican. His pops before him and Reagan were pretty well respected on both sides.

Trump? Why the **** would he get anything but disdain?

The right HATED Obama no matter what he did. What was the Fox News story attacking Obama for using Dijon mustard? LOL

The fact you're trying to say "poor right" is pathetic.
Really. You want to search the archives on this sight with all the right bashing on this site alone? Moveon.org. Movie after movie being produced against conservative values. Really? Why was Bush a ****ty president. He let the democrat congress pretty much pass anything they wanted. Who was $hi##y?
Old    TheWakeIsReal            10-18-2017, 10:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Really. You want to search the archives on this sight with all the right bashing on this site alone? Moveon.org. Movie after movie being produced against conservative values. Really? Why was Bush a ****ty president. He let the democrat congress pretty much pass anything they wanted. Who was $hi##y?
Guarantee there is more left bashing on this site than right. And how was the country when Obama took over? Still a good president though.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004       10-18-2017, 10:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Interesting. I just read about that Gold Start deal this morning. Guess who was the person who told the public the story. It was a democrat who said they were listening in to the conversation. Oh really..... Come on. democrats are getting freaking desperate and the people on here with their false outrage is exactly why we are heading to an unsolvable rift.
supposedly claimed she had no reason to discredit Trump.... really? later said she didn't hear the entire conversation and the widow "couldn't remember everything".
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004       10-18-2017, 11:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
Guarantee there is more left bashing on this site than right. And how was the country when Obama took over? Still a good president though.
"you can keep your doctor and you can keep your current healthcare. premiums will not go up"

sound familiar to anyone?
Old    deltahoosier            10-18-2017, 11:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
That is all the result of the public having zero sense about the issues and relying on a politician to tell them what to be worried about. We didn't need to be indoctrinated. It comes naturally.

Do people really think HC costs can be reduced that much through cross state HI sales? Does the public have any idea how to reduce HC costs or do they think Trump does? When the rest of the developed world has figured out how to reduce HC costs the GOP continues to convince their constituents that it hasn't happened. Or that their fat diabetic a$$es will get rationed HC.

BTW, I don't remember ballistic missiles being shot over Japan when Obama was President. People need to think for themselves, assuming that's even possible. You're not going to get good govt is all you are focused on is pleasing God by projecting your half baked morals on everyone else. None of you are remotely following the teaching of Jesus. That facade was exposed a long time ago. You know that America is the largest arms dealer in the world.

The way to solve our problems is to focus on the real issues. Just the opposite of what Trump is doing. Trump is a scatterbrained idiot that is too intellectually lazy to even care about anything in front of him except self-aggrandizing. What's the latest? He just told a gold star widow that her husband knew what he signed up for while forgetting his name and calling the window a liar for making that public.
Yep. And that is why I assume politicians are lying.

We have been through this. The rest of the world has not reduced healthcare. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE. If you use it, the costs go up. It is just like car insurance. The point is to make it expensive enough to use that when you do, you will hurt enough that you will not use it again. The only thing Europe has done as price fixed the market by also paying for the doctors and nurses to go to college and reducing benefit usage. Of course, your removal of paying for doctors and nurses to go to college never makes it to your "honest" discussion.

The only good government is a limited government. Government is the buffer in a control loop between private industry and the people. Putting all your eggs into government will remove the peoples avenue for grievance.

Obama allowed North Korea to gain the technology to shoot a missile over Japan. Clinton sold the dang plans to China (who happens to be North Korea's friend). He did that against the vote of congress who said don't do it. Now what do we have?

Focus on real issues? Good one. The press has attacked any republican with fake grievance since forever. You have professional hit squads of internet companies and network news that do this for a living. Jimmy freaking Kimmel gets his talking points for his monologue straight from Shumers office. What you are pi$$ed about is Trump is making your boys look like a freaking South Park episode every other day by baiting you into saying and reporting outlandish stories.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-18-2017, 11:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverd1 View Post
If that isn't drinking the kool-aid, I don't know what is!
So you are claiming that it didn't happen? I only know stuff like this when it's revealed in the news. But apparently you have some special connection that allows you to declare what is true and what isn't without any apparent access to that information. So why don't you clue use in on your source.

It's a believable story because it's consistent with Trump's scatterbrained mentality. Look at his public speech regarding past Presidents calling war casualty families. He goes off making claims about them that were not the least bit informed. His sources are always... "Well I've been told". The guy is a moron. His supporters are morons who think that all public information is fake. It doesn't even cross their minds that the only info they get is public information.
Old    deltahoosier            10-18-2017, 11:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
So in Delta's mind reports of Trump barging into underage teen dressing rooms while they are in various stages of undress means nothing. Delta made it clear. He doesn't care about politicians lying. He even basically said that the higher you are in power and authority the less he cares about the lying.



Because they are lying for the good of us. Well some of the time.



This is a good example of why so much of the crap that is being argued is f'ng asinine. People don't give a s**t about the character of the politician. They only thing they care about is the policy they support. But nobody is intellectually honest enough to admit it. But we're all guys here and it would be pretty stupid to think that women think about politicians the same way we do. A lot of women have been sexually harassed and having a President that brags about doing it is understandably repulsive. But the fact is that Trump is an abrasive personality. His supporters applaud him for being abrasive. So basically everyone acknowledges that. There is no hypocrisy in disliking him for his abrasiveness and his lying. If the world is a mirror, the mirror is saying he's an ugly stain on our image.

Not sure how Delta can argue that he likes liars that don't get caught more than ones that do when Trump is caught telling lies all the time. Is there an exception for people who lie to your face not caring whether you know or not?
Hilarious. You say you want to speak about "real" issues, then start with this bull crap? Now we are back to Trump barging in on teens. Man. You were not there and it has already been well established that the context is held by the teller of the story in which you heard in the 100th person. Trump was well like by all the democrats for years. Then he runs and wins as a Republican then all of a sudden the context of all the stories change. He was no longer a friend. He was this and that. get out of here with your nonsense.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-18-2017, 11:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
We have been through this. The rest of the world has not reduced healthcare. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE.
LOL, man you are such a tool. If reducing HC costs is not possible then why are you guys even addressing the issue of HC? Oh yeah I remember. You are addressing it because you want a large number of people in the US to not get it thinking that's the best way to save you money. It's absolutely absurd to think that you are remotely qualified to say HC costs can't be reduces.
Old    deltahoosier            10-18-2017, 11:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
So you are claiming that it didn't happen? I only know stuff like this when it's revealed in the news. But apparently you have some special connection that allows you to declare what is true and what isn't without any apparent access to that information. So why don't you clue use in on your source.

It's a believable story because it's consistent with Trump's scatterbrained mentality. Look at his public speech regarding past Presidents calling war casualty families. He goes off making claims about them that were not the least bit informed. His sources are always... "Well I've been told". The guy is a moron. His supporters are morons who think that all public information is fake. It doesn't even cross their minds that the only info they get is public information.
No. You have confirmation bias. So was all the praise lobbed onto Weinstein truthful by those saints of media for all these years or where your little democrats able to choke back the rape enough to attack republicans for acts that were actually done to them by other democrats? I bet you agreed with every show you saw that said this Republican was the devil and did sold drugs dressed and a nun. It is has been well established that politicians lie, especially democrats. You should have the courage to admit it.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-18-2017, 11:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Focus on real issues? Good one. The press has attacked any republican with fake grievance since forever. You have professional hit squads of internet companies and network news that do this for a living. Jimmy freaking Kimmel gets his talking points for his monologue straight from Shumers office. What you are pi$$ed about is Trump is making your boys look like a freaking South Park episode every other day by baiting you into saying and reporting outlandish stories.
OK, I get it. For you the real issue is Hollywood stars. That's why it consumes so much of your political rhetoric. IOW, you've been tooled by Hollywood into completely ignoring the real issues. Which is understandable considering your belief that the biggest issue we face, i.e. HC costs is impossible to fix without leaving people without HC. Much easier to blame Hollywood. LOL
Old    deltahoosier            10-18-2017, 11:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
LOL, man you are such a tool. If reducing HC costs is not possible then why are you guys even addressing the issue of HC? Oh yeah I remember. You are addressing it because you want a large number of people in the US to not get it thinking that's the best way to save you money. It's absolutely absurd to think that you are remotely qualified to say HC costs can't be reduces.
Why. Because it is going to bankrupt everyone. Ok to date. Let's keep score on how well it has been reduced? I am up 103 to 0 at this point on it not being reduced. Don't worry. You have time to make a comeback.

Only way you reduce cost is by making people not use it. Unless you are willing to enslave the doctors and nurses, you can not limit costs if people use the services.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-18-2017, 11:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
No. You have confirmation bias. So was all the praise lobbed onto Weinstein truthful by those saints of media for all these years or where your little democrats able to choke back the rape enough to attack republicans for acts that were actually done to them by other democrats? I bet you agreed with every show you saw that said this Republican was the devil and did sold drugs dressed and a nun. It is has been well established that politicians lie, especially democrats. You should have the courage to admit it.
I have the courage to admit that you are an idiot. When I say we are screwed because we don't focus on the issues, you start with a rant about Hollywood. Talk about proving me right.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            10-18-2017, 11:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverd1 View Post
"you can keep your doctor and you can keep your current healthcare. premiums will not go up"

sound familiar to anyone?
Definitely fake news. And as you know I bash our side just as much when they make mistakes. I don't think universal health care was a mistake though, I think republicans not getting on board made it the mess it is. We're the only developed country without universal healthcare and the only developed country that lets insurance companies rape people who need insurance the most.

If you wanna go down this path

"I'll repeal Obamacare day one"

"I'll defeat Isis in 30 days"

"I'll get a deal done with North Korea"

"Obama was Born in Africa"

"Obama started Isis"

"The use of a private email server should put you in prison" -this one is epesecially funny now. Don't see any of you guys saying a ****ing word now that Donny is doing it. Hypocrites.
Old    deltahoosier            10-18-2017, 11:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
OK, I get it. For you the real issue is Hollywood stars. That's why it consumes so much of your political rhetoric. IOW, you've been tooled by Hollywood into completely ignoring the real issues. Which is understandable considering your belief that the biggest issue we face, i.e. HC costs is impossible to fix without leaving people without HC. Much easier to blame Hollywood. LOL
Funny. You literally stated we should speak about real issues all while leading with some vingette regarding Trump and some teens in a dressing room. Do you not remember what you write?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-18-2017, 11:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Why. Because it is going to bankrupt everyone. Ok to date. Let's keep score on how well it has been reduced? I am up 103 to 0 at this point on it not being reduced. Don't worry. You have time to make a comeback.

Only way you reduce cost is by making people not use it. Unless you are willing to enslave the doctors and nurses, you can not limit costs if people use the services.
Are you so isolated that you have no idea what's going on in the world? WTF is 103 to 0? You've proved yourself to be a zero in pretty much every conversation.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-18-2017, 11:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Funny. You literally stated we should speak about real issues all while leading with some vingette regarding Trump and some teens in a dressing room. Do you not remember what you write?
Do you not understand that people talk about multiple topics? I was referring to a post that was blaming politicians and indoctrination for all our problems. The bit about Trump in the dressing room was in response to your conversation about the hypocrisy in politics. Trump is an embarrassment to the nation. Clinton never got elected with people knowing about his sexual harassment. Clinton didn't get a free pass. He was publicly humiliated and shamed. Trump supporters excuse everything Trump does with an air of incredulity that he could ever do such a thing. It's like they are hypnotized with stupidity.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-18-2017, 11:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Why. Because it is going to bankrupt everyone. Ok to date. Let's keep score on how well it has been reduced? I am up 103 to 0 at this point on it not being reduced. Don't worry. You have time to make a comeback.

Only way you reduce cost is by making people not use it. Unless you are willing to enslave the doctors and nurses, you can not limit costs if people use the services.
There are a lot of counties with much cheaper Healthcare per capita than the US. NZ is half! The real issue with cost is your political lobby system which prevents the govt from reigning in the drug companies
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004       10-18-2017, 11:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
So you are claiming that it didn't happen? I only know stuff like this when it's revealed in the news. But apparently you have some special connection that allows you to declare what is true and what isn't without any apparent access to that information. So why don't you clue use in on your source.

It's a believable story because it's consistent with Trump's scatterbrained mentality. Look at his public speech regarding past Presidents calling war casualty families. He goes off making claims about them that were not the least bit informed. His sources are always... "Well I've been told". The guy is a moron. His supporters are morons who think that all public information is fake. It doesn't even cross their minds that the only info they get is public information.
We should all know by now that you can't trust ANY of the news sources so citing one or two isn't going to accomplish anything. Just feels like a fabricated story. African Am dem rep in Florida doing her part to further divide the country.

Anyone can make this **** up. Not newsy in the least.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004       10-18-2017, 11:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
There are a lot of counties with much cheaper Healthcare per capita than the US. NZ is half! The real issue with cost is your political lobby system which prevents the govt from reigning in the drug companies
let's not forget the US insurance industry is the only exempt from anti-trust laws. can thank lobbyists for that one as well
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-18-2017, 11:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverd1 View Post
We should all know by now that you can't trust ANY of the news sources so citing one or two isn't going to accomplish anything. Just feels like a fabricated story. African Am dem rep in Florida doing her part to further divide the country.

Anyone can make this **** up. Not newsy in the least.
You are the one claiming to have specific knowledge that this is not true. Still waiting for you to explain how you know this. You are right, anyone can make up anything. But that isn't an argument that anything is untrue. It's simply an argument to wait for more information. It might feel like a fabricated story to you. But that means nothing more than it sounds like something Trump would do to me. The real issue about something like this lies in how people perceive Trump because that affects his ability to lead, to be believed, and respected.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            10-18-2017, 11:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverd1 View Post
We should all know by now that you can't trust ANY of the news sources so citing one or two isn't going to accomplish anything. Just feels like a fabricated story. African Am dem rep in Florida doing her part to further divide the country.

Anyone can make this **** up. Not newsy in the least.
You're right, it's not like draft dodging Donny hasn't attacked war heros before.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-18-2017, 11:44 AM Reply   
I never said that the poor right is pathetic

every post that I make, you add words. every time

what I am pointing out, is that just singling Trump out for lying, is hysterical

THEY ALL LIE

It is redundant to call any politician a liar
Old    deltahoosier            10-18-2017, 11:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
I have the courage to admit that you are an idiot. When I say we are screwed because we don't focus on the issues, you start with a rant about Hollywood. Talk about proving me right.
Uh. My hollywood portion was brought to you by your fake news on teens in a dressing room then you lecturing everyone on not being focuses on the issues.

Did you notice how quiet it was on this board during Obama's run? It was because people did not run to the fourm to speak about every freaking fart Obama let. You guys since Bush, if a republican in office, it is like Real Hollywood Housewives in here. Every day you guys have to put something up and every time it is what the press feeds you. Get out of here with your bull crap. Calling people idiots and such. You are one of the biggest offenders.

Last edited by deltahoosier; 10-18-2017 at 11:53 AM.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-18-2017, 11:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
It is redundant to call any politician a liar
You mean George Washington lied too?

Really it's redundant to call any human being a liar, as we all lie. However we all tell the truth too, so being able to call out untruths when and as they occur still has value.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            10-18-2017, 11:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
I never said that the poor right is pathetic

every post that I make, you add words. every time

what I am pointing out, is that just singling Trump out for lying, is hysterical

THEY ALL LIE

It is redundant to call any politician a liar
You're right, I misread your post thinking you said "why would anybody from the right run" not "anybody in the right mind". My apologies.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-18-2017, 11:52 AM Reply   
I read that some tech companies are organizing to create an organized effort to help get democratic candidates elected.

Hollywood, news outlets, now tech companies.....George Soros

and the left whines about corporations that spend money on behalf of a republican candidate

hmmmmm.
Old    deltahoosier            10-18-2017, 11:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
You're right, it's not like draft dodging Donny hasn't attacked war heros before.
Again, putting a slant on context for political gain. Another example.
Old    deltahoosier            10-18-2017, 11:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
I read that some tech companies are organizing to create an organized effort to help get democratic candidates elected.

Hollywood, news outlets, now tech companies.....George Soros

and the left whines about corporations that spend money on behalf of a republican candidate

hmmmmm.
Soros just moved $18 billion dollars into his Open Borders Organization.
Old    deltahoosier            10-18-2017, 11:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
There are a lot of counties with much cheaper Healthcare per capita than the US. NZ is half! The real issue with cost is your political lobby system which prevents the govt from reigning in the drug companies
Do you pay for your doctors and nurses to go to college?

Do you have HIPPA laws (privacy) that you have to have a staff to manage?

It is not all apples and apples.

Drug companies are out of control here.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            10-18-2017, 11:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Again, putting a slant on context for political gain. Another example.
How did I put a slant on that? That is the flat out truth.

Trump used a ****ing war heros mom for political gain as well. Fair game.
Old    deltahoosier            10-18-2017, 12:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
You are the one claiming to have specific knowledge that this is not true. Still waiting for you to explain how you know this. You are right, anyone can make up anything. But that isn't an argument that anything is untrue. It's simply an argument to wait for more information. It might feel like a fabricated story to you. But that means nothing more than it sounds like something Trump would do to me. The real issue about something like this lies in how people perceive Trump because that affects his ability to lead, to be believed, and respected.
Yet you are on here supporting any Trump rumor as gospel. That is the point. You don't know the truth and you certainly do not know the original context.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-18-2017, 12:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
I read that some tech companies are organizing to create an organized effort to help get democratic candidates elected.

Hollywood, news outlets, now tech companies.....George Soros

and the left whines about corporations that spend money on behalf of a republican candidate

hmmmmm.
Citizens United my man. Don't hate the playa hate the game.
Old    deltahoosier            10-18-2017, 12:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
How did I put a slant on that? That is the flat out truth.

Trump used a ****ing war heros mom for political gain as well. Fair game.
No. The story told about the event is he used it for political gain.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-18-2017, 12:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Uh. My hollywood portion was brought to you by your fake news on teens in a dressing room then you lecturing everyone on not being focuses on the issues.
Still too dumb to understand even when it's explained to you LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Did you notice how quiet it was on this board during Obama's run? It was because people did not run to the fourm to speak about every freaking fart Obama let.
And it couldn't be because Obama wasn't a blatant idiot like Trump right? WTF would you be going on about Obama for? To hear conservatives talk he only told one lie about keeping your doctor and insurance. That seems to be the only one they speak of when calling him a liar.

Yeah I remember him being called a dictator for issuing executive orders. And of course the nonsense about him not being born in the US. The stupid crap was ongoing. And most of what conservatives b*tched about became a non issue when Trump did the same only worse. Then there was the boneheaded response to "income inequality" where conservatives were trying to mock him claiming that he was saying everyone should have equal pay. Obama was intelligent and well respected. That's why you guys had so much trouble finding anything legit to complain about. You had an idiot that created two wars with no hope of a return on investment. Now you elected another idiot that is sabotaging the HC system and driving up prices among all the other stupid crap he says and does.
Old    deltahoosier            10-18-2017, 12:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Citizens United my man. Don't hate the playa hate the game.
Then don't tell us we are not at war with Hollywood and the Tech execs.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-18-2017, 12:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Yet you are on here supporting any Trump rumor as gospel. That is the point. You don't know the truth and you certainly do not know the original context.
You mean gospel as in betting on a game? You are absolutely correct that I don't have any way to discern the truth anymore than someone knows the outcome of a game when it starts. But you know where you think the money is. Too bad we can't have Vegas odds posted on Trump's BS.
Old    deltahoosier            10-18-2017, 12:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Still too dumb to understand even when it's explained to you LOL.

And it couldn't be because Obama wasn't a blatant idiot like Trump right? WTF would you be going on about Obama for? To hear conservatives talk he only told one lie about keeping your doctor and insurance. That seems to be the only one they speak of when calling him a liar.

Yeah I remember him being called a dictator for issuing executive orders. And of course the nonsense about him not being born in the US. The stupid crap was ongoing. And most of what conservatives b*tched about became a non issue when Trump did the same only worse. Then there was the boneheaded response to "income inequality" where conservatives were trying to mock him claiming that he was saying everyone should have equal pay. Obama was intelligent and well respected. That's why you guys had so much trouble finding anything legit to complain about. You had an idiot that created two wars with no hope of a return on investment. Now you elected another idiot that is sabotaging the HC system and driving up prices among all the other stupid crap he says and does.
You sure like to speak about peoples intellect. You sound a little Trumpian my man.

Still like to bring up Obama not a citizen deal. Love your Clinton talking points don't you.

Idiot who created two wars? You mean the democrats who had the same intel and still voted to give him the power? The same democrats who had the power of the purse for 6 years and did nothing? The same Obama who was elected and had conress that still did not stop the wars? You mean those wars?

Obama is a leftist one worlder. He is a snake.
Old    deltahoosier            10-18-2017, 12:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
You mean gospel as in betting on a game? You are absolutely correct that I don't have any way to discern the truth anymore than someone knows the outcome of a game when it starts. But you know where you think the money is. Too bad we can't have Vegas odds posted on Trump's BS.
You lost me on thinking where the money is?

All I know is Trump says some crap, however you guys are losing your mind. So much of emotional intelligence in the crowd. He is crazy like a fox is all I know. He must me, because he is making leftist come out of the closet and expose themselves as the violent liars that they are.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-18-2017, 12:13 PM Reply   
I disagreed with almost everything Obama wanted to do, yet he was intelligent and professional in the way that he went about things

I agree with a lot of the things that Trump wants to accomplish, yet he goes about it like a buffoon
Old    deltahoosier            10-18-2017, 12:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
I disagreed with almost everything Obama wanted to do, yet he was intelligent and professional in the way that he went about things

I agree with a lot of the things that Trump wants to accomplish, yet he goes about it like a buffoon
Well said.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004       10-18-2017, 12:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
You are the one claiming to have specific knowledge that this is not true. Still waiting for you to explain how you know this. You are right, anyone can make up anything. But that isn't an argument that anything is untrue. It's simply an argument to wait for more information. It might feel like a fabricated story to you. But that means nothing more than it sounds like something Trump would do to me. The real issue about something like this lies in how people perceive Trump because that affects his ability to lead, to be believed, and respected.
Incorrect. I said it feels fabricated to garner headlines and create this exact sort of outcry from left. not buying it.

You may not like Trump, but he is a patriot who respects our military. Most importantly, those who gave the ultimate sacrifice.

And John, you really need to layoff the personal insults. Calling people idiots does nothing for you or your argument. Certainly isn't becoming of you.
Old    deltahoosier            10-18-2017, 12:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Careful, he has't been convicted for anything yet. Currently he is sitting at the same burden of proof as trump, Women lining up to accuse him.
Difference is. Weinsteins biggest fans are the ones telling the stories. They vote the same way as him and have been enriched by him monetarily and stardom. They have publicly thanked him in front of the world on the worlds biggest stages. Trump? People lining up because of politics? I think I would go with the ones who have zero to gain and everything to lose first. Have we really lost objectivity and context in this world?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-18-2017, 12:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Do you pay for your doctors and nurses to go to college?

Do you have HIPPA laws (privacy) that you have to have a staff to manage?

It is not all apples and apples.

Drug companies are out of control here.
No, we pay our own way for university education but have a interest free loan system which gets paid back once you are employed.

We have privacy laws but i don't know what HIPPA entails and if what we have is equivalent

The reason it is not apples and apples is because of the political landscape which makes it so, at the end of the day sick people get health services here for half the cost of there.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-18-2017, 12:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Have we really lost objectivity and context in this world?
Well it appears you have, judge the message not the channel. If the default assumption is people with something to gain tell lies then you never look in to anything properly.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       10-18-2017, 1:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
...Have we really lost objectivity and context in this world?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-18-2017, 1:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverd1 View Post
Incorrect. I said it feels fabricated to garner headlines and create this exact sort of outcry from left. not buying it.

You may not like Trump, but he is a patriot who respects our military. Most importantly, those who gave the ultimate sacrifice.

And John, you really need to layoff the personal insults. Calling people idiots does nothing for you or your argument. Certainly isn't becoming of you.
You're not the sharpest tool in the shed. When you accuse someone of drinking the Kool-aid for recanting what's in the news without having any knowledge of the facts you are hurling an insult. And IMO Trump respects no one. All of the other Presidents gave the appearance of respecting the military so there is nothing discriminating Trump from them except the suspicion that any show of respect he offers is phony and fleeting with the first appearance of criticism.
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:20 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us