Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old    deltahoosier            08-29-2017, 11:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Trump pardons the Armpito sheriff dude. Lol, what is the law even good for?
Uh. That is the law.
Old    deltahoosier            08-29-2017, 11:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
You're kidding me right? You mean the federal laws Arpaio was guilty of enforcing, that the lefties pretend don't. exist? Why don't you read the lists of Obama's pardons of actual violent felons , of which over 20% have already found themselves back in prison. Them get back to us on what laws actually mean and are enforced. Sanctuary cities are about to go head to head with Trump. I am willling to wager they lose. Several have already changed their Sanctuary status.

The leaders of sanctuary cities belong in prison , not the guy enforcing immigration policies that have been completely ignored.
Not to mention the 5 Taliban, Al Queda/ ISIS leaders Obama released..
Old    deltahoosier            08-29-2017, 11:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Surely not, what about George W Bush? Who would make fun of the mentally disadvantaged?
What about Bush. What you saw was what the press wanted you to see. Think about all the images you see of anyone. Almost every single one of them is from someone's bias. good or bad. Most of the words attached to said picture are based on someones bias. All it takes is a couple words to change the whole meaning of an image. Happens daily.
Old    deltahoosier            08-29-2017, 11:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I thought poor uncle joe filled his tents with was found guilty of "If you're mexican, your illegal and guilty"
leftist talking point.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-29-2017, 11:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Sure does, NZ is a great place to live, no complaints. I love to travel but always nice to come home.
Beautiful lakes too. Not very much choice for boats there though is it?
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-29-2017, 11:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
No, I made a bet with you and you refused to accept it. I would've been gone if you would have agreed to the bet.

What is this crap about "you guys lost"? You act like this is some sort of college football rivalry. I have told you countless times that I pledge no allegiance toward any political party. Trump was a crappy candidate and he is an even crappier president. I thought Trump was a creep when he was a liberal and I thought he was a creep when he started to pretend to be a conservative. Have we ever witnessed the amount of staff turnover Trump has 8 months into his term? No one wants to work with/for that clown except his family. Personally, I think he should start a new show; "The White House Apprentice". Maybe he could appoint Bret Michaels and Flavor Flav to staff positions.
It's called draining the swamp..Both left and right are the same .
Old    deltahoosier            08-29-2017, 11:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Nope, not kidding.
1st Armpito and his goons have done some horrible stuff to people in his custody he is not a "good guy" or some sort of gold standard when it comes to law enforcement
2nd He was busted for contempt of court, ie A judge specifically told him to stop and he defied the judge, what sort of upholder of the law is that?
3rd Trump clears him. What message does that send, it's ok to break the law, defy the court system if you are doing stuff i like. Trump has no respect for the judiciary. Next stop despotism.
He has no respect for leftist judges who are co-conspirators on allowing illegal immigration to flourish. I agree 100%. The left is out of control.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-29-2017, 11:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Grant, you refused to take the bet. People can scan through this thread and find the evidence.

"Make good on his promises"? Which ones?

"Wall paid for by Mexico"? Nope.
"Obamacare repealed"? Nope.
"Swamp drained"? Nope.
All 3 need to be done and are being done. You will benefit and you will not even know it .. You will be busy crying and wining about Russia. By the way Adult pampers are on sale at Target. They are sold out in California, so you may have better luck.

Last edited by deneng; 08-29-2017 at 11:17 AM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-29-2017, 11:18 AM Reply   
More apparent racism , Not based on facts and trends at all . ..... clearly I am the racist tho , not the people looting "white hoods"

Name:  IMG_0597.jpg
Views: 676
Size:  106.1 KB

Last edited by xstarrider; 08-29-2017 at 11:27 AM.
Old    deltahoosier            08-29-2017, 11:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
The war in Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 or Islamic terrorists. When Bush removed Saddam, all that was accomplished is instability to the entire region.

You look at one thing, the religion of the majority of the citizens. You fail to look at a number of other things. One, these are some of the poorest countries in the world. Poverty often breeds desperation. Two, these countries typically have corrupt and ruthless leaders.

We have been hearing about "radicalism being brought to our shores" for years.
And..... what religion are these corrupt and ruthless leaders? Why are these places the poorest in the world? They have all the oil. They should be the richest in the world, however their social structure as dictated by Islam has sealed their fate.

I agree poverty can breed desperation. However poverty to a certain degree is a socially relative issue. I know plenty of people here in rich Califronia who would not even want to think about living in a dirty poor place like Tennessee. While people in Tennessee would not want to live in Africa and so on. Poverty does not mean you have to strap on bombs and go kill others for your God.

As far as radicalism being brought to America? Have you not been watching the news the last couple of decades? Those are only the ones we did not stop.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-29-2017, 11:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Uh. That is the law.
The law was broken by the liberal judge that Obama appointed to globalize and break the back of this great Country. Trump corrected a wrong. Get it. Liberals change those wet diapers before you get bed sores.
Old    deltahoosier            08-29-2017, 11:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
You're still alive aren't you?

The gay bar gunman did what a lot of the right-wing religious zealots want to do.
That is a far far stretch and it is that thinking that is why we are heading for civil war. Your Antifa friends believe that thinking and that is why they are beating up every conservative that stands in their way. Your leftist friends keep pushing and pushing. First Ten Commandments at the court houses. Then it is destroying Christian bakers for not wanting to cater to a gay wedding (though they would back a cake). Now it is confederate statues. We have even seen a few demands to remove Jefferson and Roosevelt names and monuments. Now if a person on the right of the spectrum even dares speak in public, it is considered nazi and kkk speech and many on the left consider it ok to use violence to silence them.

Bad wind of fascism is blowing out of the democrat camp. You guys have been echoing lies like "right-wing religious zealots want to do" for such a long time that someone who seems reasonable such as you is actually saying it out loud. Wes has actually defended beating up people with who may or may not have had speech he disagreed with on this board. You really need to start to think about the crap that you have been fed.
Old    deltahoosier            08-29-2017, 11:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
The law was broken by the liberal judge that Obama appointed to globalize and break the back of this great Country. Trump corrected a wrong.
Exactly
Old    TheWakeIsReal            08-29-2017, 11:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
More apparent racism , Not based on facts and trends at all . ..... clearly I am the racist tho , not the people looting "white hoods"

Attachment 43508
No, you don't understand the definition of racism. Those people should be locked up and are in the wrong. But you are saying they're doing this because of their skin color, that by definition is racism. Couldn't have been their upbringing or anything? I see you are on the prowake genetics hype. What would you do? Round up all blacks and gas em? I don't see what your end game is here.

You easily could have just brought up the looters are scum, YOU are the one who brought up race.

Last edited by TheWakeIsReal; 08-29-2017 at 11:57 AM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-29-2017, 12:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Can u point to the graph or population index that shows NZ is 30% African American like you claim.
Again with the Strawman, not sure if you have poor comprehension or just trying to be douchie. I specfically said brown, not black. Polinesian and Maori are brown. We have very few african immigrants in NZ. What's your point? Why does it matter?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-29-2017, 12:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
Beautiful lakes too. Not very much choice for boats there though is it?
We have dealers for MC, Nauti Malibu and Centurion. No Supra, Tige, MB or Sanger.
Old    deltahoosier            08-29-2017, 12:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
You really think that has merit? Socialism is the government control of your labor. Clean up of the hurricane is people volunteering to come together in a democratic sense. The meme by itself is a testament to how ignorant democrats have become of their versions of government systems.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            08-29-2017, 12:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Again with the Strawman, not sure if you have poor comprehension or just trying to be douchie. I specfically said brown, not black. Polinesian and Maori are brown. We have very few african immigrants in NZ. What's your point? Why does it matter?
It matters because he thinks blacks are whats wrong with the world.
Old    deltahoosier            08-29-2017, 12:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Ha ha, that's a pretty simplistic view of the drivers of crime. NZ is way more liberal than Chicago and our murder rate is tiny per capita compared to all of the US. What could the problem be? Addicted to guns maybe? Heaven forbid!
zero to do with guns. Liberals like yourself like to point to "other liberal" countries when speaking of their values, but always neglect the elephant in the room that you always point to extremely white European countries to uphold their version of liberal value. Of course in your case, an isolated island of primarily white Europeans.

This blaming objects for peoples culture is quite the mystery. Just like blaming poor peoples violence on being poor. Your amount of money has nothing to do with your character. The democrats war on blacks started with welfare reform when they monetized the notion that a family can get welfare if the household did not have a husband living in the house. The black inner city family went from 75% intact homes before welfare reform to now 75% of the families are not intact with no fathers for the children. What you have in effect is children of the corn. Gangs have replaced the nuclear family in the black community.

Why is it that Asian families can make good in the very same communities? Latino's do pretty well. Strong family bond however there is a growing gang population.

Ironically, liberals love to talk about the social contract when talking of the rich and middle class supporting the poor, however they never speak of expectations when asking what the poor should be ready to do for those benefits. Idol hands......
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-29-2017, 12:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Again with the Strawman, not sure if you have poor comprehension or just trying to be douchie. I specfically said brown, not black. Polinesian and Maori are brown. We have very few african immigrants in NZ. What's your point? Why does it matter?
Because that a direct correlation to your crime rate. That's why it matters. It's not the only reason but a significant part. Welcome to your daily dose of realty.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-29-2017, 12:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
It matters because he thinks blacks are whats wrong with the world.
Wrong!!!!!!!!!

Liberals and people all like yourself afraid to talk about reality in fear of being labeled are what's wrong with this world. I am sorry you believe views based on decades of factual data equate to racism . It's a sad state that you can't even understand the definition of the term you toss around to label everyone. The term you should be using is realist , not racist . You'll be the same guy calling for the police when you travel to the big city and wonder how some 14yr old beat you up and took your phone while you were trying to give him a dollar . love those calls . I can describe the victim 99% of the time before I even get there

Last edited by xstarrider; 08-29-2017 at 12:43 PM.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-29-2017, 12:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
You really think that has merit? Socialism is the government control of your labor. Clean up of the hurricane is people volunteering to come together in a democratic sense. The meme by itself is a testament to how ignorant democrats have become of their versions of government systems.


FEMA is a volunteer organization?
Old    TheWakeIsReal            08-29-2017, 1:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Wrong!!!!!!!!!

Liberals and people all like yourself afraid to talk about reality in fear of being labeled are what's wrong with this world. I am sorry you believe views based on decades of factual data equate to racism . It's a sad state that you can't even understand the definition of the term you toss around to label everyone. The term you should be using is realist , not racist . You'll be the same guy calling for the police when you travel to the big city and wonder how some 14yr old beat you up and took your phone while you were trying to give him a dollar . love those calls . I can describe the victim 99% of the time before I even get there
I'm confused, what is the point of bringing race into it then? AGAIN, what is your endgame here besides saying blacks are bad?
Old    deltahoosier            08-29-2017, 1:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
FEMA is a volunteer organization?
They are not the only people on the ground. Cajun Navy is there. Many, many others. However, socialism is the central government control off your labor/ production. It has never been stated that in a Democracy, that it does not have government institutions. No government is Anarchy.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-29-2017, 1:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Your article fluffs with a lot of distractions , but in the end the bill was still stuffed with a large chunk of things not related to immediate emergency funds for sandy , It was a great attempt at trying to debunk his statements , and offer clearer explanations of the funds , but in the end the bill still had large amounts of spending not related to Sandy and emergency spending as it was toted. A very large chunk. The ines that also vited against the bill wanted the money to come from different sources and be more related to cuts in other places not just spending . So again no matter how you want to spin it it still says the same thing Cruz said . Thanks for the post proving agin he was correct. They weren't against giving aid , they'd were against the package and the parts of wreckless spending it included . Much appreciated
So did Cruz propose spending cuts to offset the money he requested for Harvey relief (that's what he did for Sandy)? Just asking.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-29-2017, 1:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Because that a direct correlation to your crime rate. That's why it matters. It's not the only reason but a significant part. Welcome to your daily dose of realty.
Yes but is it a causal relationship? While its true crime stats by race show a clear trend that blacks are over represented, it's also true that if you run the same crime stats by economic status you get similar, slightly striker correlation with poverty and crime. If we had stats about happiness and crime i would bet it would be even stronger. Yet you focus on race and crime, a problem with no solution. I don't understand it.

Oh and if you look at nz ethnic make up is about 60% "white" 40% other.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-29-2017, 1:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
So did Cruz propose spending cuts to offset the money he requested for Harvey relief (that's what he did for Sandy)? Just asking.
The Harvey bill and where the money is coming from hasn't rolled out to my knowledge so there is no way to answer that question or discuss the differences quite yet

Last edited by xstarrider; 08-29-2017 at 2:06 PM.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-29-2017, 1:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
And..... what religion are these corrupt and ruthless leaders? Why are these places the poorest in the world? They have all the oil. They should be the richest in the world, however their social structure as dictated by Islam has sealed their fate.

I agree poverty can breed desperation. However poverty to a certain degree is a socially relative issue. I know plenty of people here in rich Califronia who would not even want to think about living in a dirty poor place like Tennessee. While people in Tennessee would not want to live in Africa and so on. Poverty does not mean you have to strap on bombs and go kill others for your God.

As far as radicalism being brought to America? Have you not been watching the news the last couple of decades? Those are only the ones we did not stop.
You obviously have no clue to how dictatorships work. But to your point, UAE is over 80% Muslim and their people flourish.

These guys aren't "killing others for God". They are "killing others" because they are lead to believe that the leaders of these radical movements are going to take care of their family after they blow themselves up or get killed. It's just like the gang problem in the US. The minions in the gang are doing the dirty work, getting killed, or going to jail. The leaders of the gang are getting more money than they know what to do with and the rest of the gang are left with the scraps. The head honchos are preying on the vulnerable. Not to mention, they begin instilling this hate for non-Muslims at an early age.

Most of the recent "radical" attacks are from American citizens (San Bernadino, Chattanooga, Orlando). A travel ban or wall does nothing to prevent those.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-29-2017, 1:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
zero to do with guns.
Gun violence has zero to do with availability to guns. Come on delta. To have gun violence you need two things, guns and people unhappy enough to use them on each other.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-29-2017, 2:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
He has no respect for leftist judges who are co-conspirators on allowing illegal immigration to flourish. I agree 100%. The left is out of control.
What you talking about Willis? Judge Snow was appointed by Bush and is a Staunch conservative. I get you look at everything through left right glasses but it's not the case here, Armpito is a nasty piece of work, quite apart from what he did in terms of left/right, how he did it broke the law and was disgusting on a human level.
Old    deltahoosier            08-29-2017, 2:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
You obviously have no clue to how dictatorships work. But to your point, UAE is over 80% Muslim and their people flourish.

These guys aren't "killing others for God". They are "killing others" because they are lead to believe that the leaders of these radical movements are going to take care of their family after they blow themselves up or get killed. It's just like the gang problem in the US. The minions in the gang are doing the dirty work, getting killed, or going to jail. The leaders of the gang are getting more money than they know what to do with and the rest of the gang are left with the scraps. The head honchos are preying on the vulnerable. Not to mention, they begin instilling this hate for non-Muslims at an early age.

Most of the recent "radical" attacks are from American citizens (San Bernadino, Chattanooga, Orlando). A travel ban or wall does nothing to prevent those.
Not sure on the Chattanooga thing but the other two were islamists (among the dozens of other attacks). How do you know that a travel ban would not have stopped them? There was not a tougher system in place when they entered and how do you know know that the person that radicalized them would have made it in?

Main difference is the leaders promise to take care of their souls in Islam. That is why they do it with a fatwa. The holy man puts a fatwa out that guarantees they die a martyr so they get to heaven. They may also will provide family support. Does not matter who the ring leader is, the culture is what it is. Just like gangs in that regard.

I was speaking with a councilor who is a specialist in teen crime. He is brought in when a teen commits a crime. He interviews the family and so on. He based on experience and statistics will make a determination that if the kid has a good family at home, he may recommend probation or the like. If he does not have structure, he recommends they get turned over to the system. Not because he hates teens, it is because of the statistics and what can really be done for them.

At the end of the day. Do you really want to be intentionally exposed to cultural elements that are by nature very dangerous without a closer look?

In the UAE, do islamic women get to show their face in public? What about being gay?
Old    deltahoosier            08-29-2017, 2:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Gun violence has zero to do with availability to guns. Come on delta. To have gun violence you need two things, guns and people unhappy enough to use them on each other.
Actually the gun availability is extremely high in other sectors of society. Gun ownership is up but overall gun crime is down. Gun crime is only in the narrowest of spaces in our country. It is in a few select cities by a small demographic. Right now that demographic commits 50% of all murders. Of that demographic, it is only 12% of the population. If you reduce that down to males and get rid of the old and the young, it is roughly 3% of the population committing 50% of all murders. Of that, 96% is the same demographic murdering each other. The rest of the 97% of the people do not have issues with guns.

Blaming an object for peoples behavior is pretty weak in my opinion. People around the world seem to be doing pretty good with killing others with bombs and cars. The abundance of human history is actually littered with knifes and spears in the hands of others doing most of the killing. If people are trying to dominate another, there are plenty of tools to get the job done. violence is violence.
Old    deltahoosier            08-29-2017, 2:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
What you talking about Willis? Judge Snow was appointed by Bush and is a Staunch conservative. I get you look at everything through left right glasses but it's not the case here, Armpito is a nasty piece of work, quite apart from what he did in terms of left/right, how he did it broke the law and was disgusting on a human level.
Bush put in some liberals. He does not know every judge that is recommended. We are a pretty big country. California just passed a law about AR15 rifles. Now a vast majority of the AR15 owners are felons is they are not in compliance with some ludacris law that is against federal law. Same as a judge making a ruling. Judges are not supposed to legislate from the bench.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-29-2017, 3:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Bush put in some liberals.
So do you think Judge Snow is one of these "Liberals"?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-29-2017, 4:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
It's called draining the swamp..
What does drain the swamp mean? I ask because I don't think its getting done.
Old    deltahoosier            08-29-2017, 4:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
So do you think Judge Snow is one of these "Liberals"?
Could be. Need to do more research on that guy. I remember a short blurb about the who deal and my original take away was the Joe was rail roaded. victim of politics.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-29-2017, 4:42 PM Reply   
How many times has the Liar in chief said I have nothing to do with Russia? Well, his lawyer just admitted that TrumpCo was negotiating a Russian trump tower DURING THE ELECTION. WTF. Go ahead rightwing wacko, defend him.
http://www.heraldextra.com/business/...659bbf1cf.html
https://www.bloomberg.com/view/artic...russia-machine
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/28/u...ater.html?_r=1

Gee I wonder why the bank of Putin was willing to finance a completely stalled trump hotel in Russia when no US bank would finance Trump? Hmmmm....? Almost $700 million reasons.
Does it seem odd to any of the trump fans that trump has badmouthed or twitter-abused almost everyone...McConnel, Democrats, Hillary, Ryan, McCain, Sessions, Mexicans, Jeff Flake, Obama, Bannon, Spicer, Tillerson, women, .......Yet never once said anything in anyway bad regarding Putin.
Putin has trumpdirt.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-29-2017, 4:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Could be. Need to do more research on that guy. I remember a short blurb about the who deal and my original take away was the Joe was rail roaded. victim of politics.
I encourage you to look in to him, the judge is straight up, the appeal was also dismissed by a Nixon appointed judge.
Old    deltahoosier            08-29-2017, 6:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
How many times has the Liar in chief said I have nothing to do with Russia? Well, his lawyer just admitted that TrumpCo was negotiating a Russian trump tower DURING THE ELECTION. WTF. Go ahead rightwing wacko, defend him.
http://www.heraldextra.com/business/...659bbf1cf.html
https://www.bloomberg.com/view/artic...russia-machine
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/28/u...ater.html?_r=1

Gee I wonder why the bank of Putin was willing to finance a completely stalled trump hotel in Russia when no US bank would finance Trump? Hmmmm....? Almost $700 million reasons.
Does it seem odd to any of the trump fans that trump has badmouthed or twitter-abused almost everyone...McConnel, Democrats, Hillary, Ryan, McCain, Sessions, Mexicans, Jeff Flake, Obama, Bannon, Spicer, Tillerson, women, .......Yet never once said anything in anyway bad regarding Putin.
Putin has trumpdirt.
haha. none of those articles have anything to do with an election. First. The DNC fabricated the whole Russian hack issue. Now that is being proved to be a leak so the whole thing is a load of crap.

Second. Trump has many business interests. His business is allowed to run independent of his run for president. matter of fact this happened during the primary and the project was abandonded. Not sure what this proves? Proves that people are unhinged? What is this called? Trump derangement Syndrom?
Old    deltahoosier            08-29-2017, 6:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
I encourage you to look in to him, the judge is straight up, the appeal was also dismissed by a Nixon appointed judge.
He may be straight up but it still does not stop legislating from the bench. Like I said. Sounds like politics at best.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-29-2017, 6:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Not sure on the Chattanooga thing but the other two were islamists (among the dozens of other attacks). How do you know that a travel ban would not have stopped them? There was not a tougher system in place when they entered and how do you know know that the person that radicalized them would have made it in?

Main difference is the leaders promise to take care of their souls in Islam. That is why they do it with a fatwa. The holy man puts a fatwa out that guarantees they die a martyr so they get to heaven. They may also will provide family support. Does not matter who the ring leader is, the culture is what it is. Just like gangs in that regard.

I was speaking with a councilor who is a specialist in teen crime. He is brought in when a teen commits a crime. He interviews the family and so on. He based on experience and statistics will make a determination that if the kid has a good family at home, he may recommend probation or the like. If he does not have structure, he recommends they get turned over to the system. Not because he hates teens, it is because of the statistics and what can really be done for them.

At the end of the day. Do you really want to be intentionally exposed to cultural elements that are by nature very dangerous without a closer look?

In the UAE, do islamic women get to show their face in public? What about being gay?
They were American citizens in all three cases.

I have a friend that was born in Iran. He told me all the young men hear is the reason you are poor is because of the US. The reason you cannot feed your family is because of the US. The reason you children are ill and cannot receive any medical care is because of the US. They are desperate because there are no opportunities. They are told their family will be taken care of in exchange for the man's life.
Old    deltahoosier            08-29-2017, 6:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
They were American citizens in all three cases.

I have a friend that was born in Iran. He told me all the young men hear is the reason you are poor is because of the US. The reason you cannot feed your family is because of the US. The reason you children are ill and cannot receive any medical care is because of the US. They are desperate because there are no opportunities. They are told their family will be taken care of in exchange for the man's life.
I absolutely believe that. They mix religion, tribalism, and terror all together. Again it takes a very special person to be able to overcome brain washing. It is a very few that can do so.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-30-2017, 3:50 AM Reply   
That famous liberal rag the national review thinks the armpito pardon sinks:
http://amp.nationalreview.com/articl...e-bad-decision
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-30-2017, 4:00 PM Reply   
It does stink, but it was just a practice pardon...kinda testing the waters for later.
Ole Joe had not even been sentenced, trumps premature pardonation.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-30-2017, 4:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
premature pardonation.
To be fair I do this more and more. Whenever the boss makes me eat kale or whatever. "I apologise now for what will come later". It's great learning all the tricks to a happy marriage.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-31-2017, 11:57 AM Reply   
Soooo many fans. Ha ha
Attached Images
 
Old    deltahoosier            08-31-2017, 12:41 PM Reply   
Liberals mad if he does not show up, liberals mad if he does show up. Point is, liberals are always angry. Surprised liberals are not in Texas pissing in the water to make the flood waters higher.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-31-2017, 2:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Liberals mad if he does not show up, liberals mad if he does show up. Point is, liberals are always angry. Surprised liberals are not in Texas pissing in the water to make the flood waters higher.
Dude, GOP senators and congressmen voted against emergency relief for the affected areas from Hurricane Sandy. I honestly don't want to hear it. At least when prior presidents (Republican and Democrat) would visit the site of a natural disaster they offered the country's condolences to the victims. Trump just boasted about how large the hurricane was.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-31-2017, 4:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Dude, GOP senators and congressmen voted against emergency relief for the affected areas from Hurricane Sandy. I honestly don't want to hear it. At least when prior presidents (Republican and Democrat) would visit the site of a natural disaster they offered the country's condolences to the victims. Trump just boasted about how large the hurricane was.
Already explained why. It wasn't because of the money going directly to sandy victims, it was all the extra bs they tried funneling money into attached to it........... Not to mention they had nothing in place for funds and just wanted to spend spend spend. The usual democratic way. Throw as much money at something as you can , with no plan in place on where it comes from. Keep toting the be storyline like your favorite news sources.

Here's another story for you to tote.

Name:  IMG_0619.jpg
Views: 581
Size:  56.9 KB
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-31-2017, 6:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Already explained why. It wasn't because of the money going directly to sandy victims, it was all the extra bs they tried funneling money into attached to it........... Not to mention they had nothing in place for funds and just wanted to spend spend spend. The usual democratic way. Throw as much money at something as you can , with no plan in place on where it comes from. Keep toting the be storyline like your favorite news sources.

Here's another story for you to tote.

Attachment 43524
LOL that you can't see the obvious photoshop in that photo.

All of that money was spent on Sandy relief efforts and money for more disaster-preparedness. GOP would try to tie into defunding Planned Parenthood and you wouldn't have a problem.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-31-2017, 6:32 PM Reply   
Liberals mad....when mr and mrs trump wear their hats indoors... then find out they are selling them.
Thought it was frowned upon for presidents to profit off the office?
https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/produc...tial-hat-white

Yours for only $40.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-01-2017, 12:27 AM Reply   
Well here some proof of the illegal voter fraud that people have argued is non existent here . This is just one city out of millions across the nation.


http://chicagocitywire.com/stories/5...ers-in-chicago

To quote a famous comedian ........

If you MUST show your identification to board an airplane, cash a check, buy liquor, or check out a library book and rent a video, but not to vote for who runs the government you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-01-2017, 7:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Dude, GOP senators and congressmen voted against emergency relief for the affected areas from Hurricane Sandy. I honestly don't want to hear it. At least when prior presidents (Republican and Democrat) would visit the site of a natural disaster they offered the country's condolences to the victims. Trump just boasted about how large the hurricane was.
WTF does Sandy have to do with Harvey? Stop watching MSNbs. There are plenty of references of him offering condolences to the victims. You just choose not to see it. I have said in the past that I am not a fan of his, but the amount of bashing is getting ridiculous.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-01-2017, 12:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
but the amount of bashing is getting ridiculous.
LOL that's a good one. Ever heard of "Fake Outrage" Pretty sure the Left invented it and many of the People like Wake and Wes re-vomit it here. They will never stop it's a hobby for them. When all they have to bash is the First lady's choice of Footwear you know the "shark has long been jumped"
MAGA
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-01-2017, 12:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
When all they have to bash is the First lady's choice of Footwear you know the "shark has long been jumped"
MAGA
So you really are that stupid.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-01-2017, 12:56 PM Reply   
Here ya go fly
https://caffeinatedthoughts.com/2010...l-of-the-left/
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-02-2017, 7:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
WTF does Sandy have to do with Harvey? Stop watching MSNbs. There are plenty of references of him offering condolences to the victims. You just choose not to see it. I have said in the past that I am not a fan of his, but the amount of bashing is getting ridiculous.
What do you want me to watch, Paul? A conservative talking head that boasts how great Trump is doing as the president? A commentator that proclaims any negative news about Trump is "fake news". And I don't watch MSN.

The "bashing" is warranted. The GOP did it for 8 solid years against Obama, now you guys want people to respect the office of the president. Trump's a big boy. If he can't handle the criticism, he can always step down.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-02-2017, 11:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
What do you want me to watch, Paul? A conservative talking head that boasts how great Trump is doing as the president? A commentator that proclaims any negative news about Trump is "fake news". And I don't watch MSN.

The "bashing" is warranted. The GOP did it for 8 solid years against Obama, now you guys want people to respect the office of the president. Trump's a big boy. If he can't handle the criticism, he can always step down.
I don't know what country you lived in for the past 8 yrs that was bashing Obama daily, but it wasn't the US . The news media was all over his nuts toting his line .
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-02-2017, 12:19 PM Reply   
Not allowed to laugh at public figures anymore? Sure you are still land of the free?
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/09/01/p...ing/index.html
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       09-02-2017, 12:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
What do you want me to watch, Paul? A conservative talking head that boasts how great Trump is doing as the president? A commentator that proclaims any negative news about Trump is "fake news". And I don't watch MSN.

The "bashing" is warranted. The GOP did it for 8 solid years against Obama, now you guys want people to respect the office of the president. Trump's a big boy. If he can't handle the criticism, he can always step down.
He handles the criticism very well . In fact he just keeps winning. Quit wining snowflakes. You and your fake news are not going to help America it just solidifies the truth. America has gone too far left and Trump is correcting that by giving the American taxpayers what they want LGBT. Liberty, Gun protection, Border Walls, and Tax reform.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       09-02-2017, 2:15 PM Reply   
https://www.facebook.com/disgruntled...type=3&theater
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-02-2017, 3:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
I don't know what country you lived in for the past 8 yrs that was bashing Obama daily, but it wasn't the US . The news media was all over his nuts toting his line .
Damn dude, why don't you try reading before making a comment? I said nothing about the "media". Christ almighty.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-02-2017, 3:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
He handles the criticism very well . In fact he just keeps winning. Quit wining snowflakes. You and your fake news are not going to help America it just solidifies the truth. America has gone too far left and Trump is correcting that by giving the American taxpayers what they want LGBT. Liberty, Gun protection, Border Walls, and Tax reform.
Sounds like you are the one "wining (sic)". Someone says something about Trump and you have to open your hole. Let's see, no wall, no tax reform, Obamacare is still the law of the land, his travel ban was never implemented. Other than appointing a SC justice, what has he accomplished? How is he "winning"?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-02-2017, 6:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Sounds like you are the one "wining (sic)". Someone says something about Trump and you have to open your hole. Let's see, no wall, no tax reform, Obamacare is still the law of the land, his travel ban was never implemented. Other than appointing a SC justice, what has he accomplished? How is he "winning"?
He got those dam queers out of the military
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       09-03-2017, 5:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
He got those dam queers out of the military
The trannies are on a slow boat to New Zealand. They heard there are no blacks and no trannies so they should be hitting your shores soon. Listen for the sound of the wining Libtard, but do not speak to them you may offend them and start a Fake News storm. Way worse then a hurricane.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       09-03-2017, 5:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Sounds like you are the one "wining (sic)". Someone says something about Trump and you have to open your hole. Let's see, no wall, no tax reform, Obamacare is still the law of the land, his travel ban was never implemented. Other than appointing a SC justice, what has he accomplished? How is he "winning"?
Winning! Recognize these numbers from 8 year Obummer era? No i did not think so. Stick that in your liberal bong and suck real hard dude.....
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/30/us-r...arter-gdp.html
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       09-03-2017, 5:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Already explained why. It wasn't because of the money going directly to sandy victims, it was all the extra bs they tried funneling money into attached to it........... Not to mention they had nothing in place for funds and just wanted to spend spend spend. The usual democratic way. Throw as much money at something as you can , with no plan in place on where it comes from. Keep toting the be storyline like your favorite news sources.

Here's another story for you to tote.

Attachment 43524
I remember all the BS they tacked onto Sandy relief . It was insane and really pissed me off. Could you imagined if Trump tried to pull that ^@$% and have the wall payed for and built. That would actually be a winning deal and would pay for the wall and hurricane relief at the same time. Drain the swamp!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-03-2017, 2:20 PM Reply   
Trump is threatening trade embargo with South Korea because they are not hard enough on North Korea. Ha ha, oh man, what is this dude smoking? The nut from the North is playing him like a fiddle. After threating fire and fury Kim jun number one replies with the biggest nuke test ever. Well that bluff was called i guess. Time to recognise them as a nuclear power and bring them in the club, NK had played the game and won.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-04-2017, 9:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Trump is threatening trade embargo with South Korea because they are not hard enough on North Korea. Ha ha, oh man, what is this dude smoking? The nut from the North is playing him like a fiddle. After threating fire and fury Kim jun number one replies with the biggest nuke test ever. Well that bluff was called i guess. Time to recognise them as a nuclear power and bring them in the club, NK had played the game and won.
Do you remember the "red line in the sand" comment Obama made about Syria? The GOP never let it go. I wonder what their remarks are now.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-04-2017, 9:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
The trannies are on a slow boat to New Zealand. They heard there are no blacks and no trannies so they should be hitting your shores soon. Listen for the sound of the wining Libtard, but do not speak to them you may offend them and start a Fake News storm. Way worse then a hurricane.
You are going to absolutely love New Zealand.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-04-2017, 12:18 PM Reply   
Ralph if I didn't know you better One might think your Sad the US is not dropping MOABs all over NK by now. Speaking of doing nothing what is your Wonderful nation doing to help back this fat F.ck down I see Australia has our back. Your county "crickets".
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-04-2017, 12:34 PM Reply   
And as far as the Red line in the sand, My personal opinion. NK has been saber rattling with us but No loss of life, threats and innuendo's but I have not seen our administration make a statement that was very specific like Obama did. I think his words were something like "the use of chemical weapons would be a red line for us" and then low and behold Chemical weapons are being used and we do nothing. Now if Trump makes a statement like. "Test one more Missle NK and we will attack, I would say look out. It sounds like Tillerson & Mathis are keeping things diplomatic for now. Not looking to getting to another war, the US has more important issues right now IMO for me it's hard to care about NK when Texas is underwater and people are homeless
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-04-2017, 7:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Ralph if I didn't know you better One might think your Sad the US is not dropping MOABs all over NK by now. Speaking of doing nothing what is your Wonderful nation doing to help back this fat F.ck down I see Australia has our back. Your county "crickets".
Ya we are not doing much. "trying deescalate the situation" or some other such double speak. Not that the US and Ausy seem to be having any success in bullying them in to stopping. The real story is China, they are super happy that Korean Peninsular is in turmoil, watch them roll down spreading there influence as they "calm" the situation
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-05-2017, 11:47 AM Reply   
Ralph: Just my 2c Many county's in the world are safe from Idiots like NK because the US steps up to
The plate, service men and women put their lives at risk. Even our last present said we are the worlds 911 and made reference to other pussy country's like, Who are you gonna call? China! He is right. Other county's like the one you live in sit back under the umbrella of freedom
That the US provides. You call it Bullying. I call it putting people in check! When Evil go's unchecked you have the rise of things like ISIS. Yes it's great to sit back and be diplomatic and even be the Mondy morning quarterback, but unfortunately that's now how things work. I wish we could all live in a magical paradise were everyone stayed the f out of each other's business but that's not reality. Trust me if the US pulled out of every country we are currently in brought all our troops home no more foreign Aid closed our borders and told the world we are done protecting you do it yourself. How long b4 you with people would invade your little paradise Ralph? That's right Just my 2c but the world would go to $hit if you didn't have so called Bully's like the US
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-05-2017, 12:02 PM Reply   
NK just game over'd this whole thing. We no longer have military options short of absolute friggin catastrophe if they have a 120MT nuke.

If you are Kim facing down the US, with absolutely everything to lose, what keeps the nuke option "off the table?"

What would a military solution look like in a perfect world?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-05-2017, 1:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Ralph: Just my 2c Many county's in the world are safe from Idiots like NK because the US steps up to
The plate, service men and women put their lives at risk. Even our last present said we are the worlds 911 and made reference to other pussy country's like, Who are you gonna call? China! He is right. Other county's like the one you live in sit back under the umbrella of freedom
That the US provides. You call it Bullying. I call it putting people in check! When Evil go's unchecked you have the rise of things like ISIS. Yes it's great to sit back and be diplomatic and even be the Mondy morning quarterback, but unfortunately that's now how things work. I wish we could all live in a magical paradise were everyone stayed the f out of each other's business but that's not reality. Trust me if the US pulled out of every country we are currently in brought all our troops home no more foreign Aid closed our borders and told the world we are done protecting you do it yourself. How long b4 you with people would invade your little paradise Ralph? That's right Just my 2c but the world would go to $hit if you didn't have so called Bully's like the US
That's certainly accepted wisdom from a large proportion of people living inside the US bubble looking out and it may well be true. From outside looking in I'm far less confident the world wouldn't be a better place if the US was less ready to preemptively occupy other sovereign nations. You can mount a pretty convincing argument ISIS is a response to the historical involving of the US in the middle east. But who knows, the only thing you can say for sure is we are where we are and this is how we got here.

I do 100% reject the idea NZ doesn't pull is weight internationally, we invest what is asked in peace keeping and in WW2 our sacrifice was more than twice the rate of the US dispite being the furthest country from the front line. It's disrespectful to the dead to suggest otherwise.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       09-05-2017, 7:00 PM Reply   
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-05-2017, 7:35 PM Reply   
I love Trumps reaction to NK. Let's sell Japan & SK MORE weapons & let them Attack NK, LOL think if OBOZO was at the Wheel. His solution would be to GIVE Japan and SK billions in Aid or weapons. I like the Idea of making NK and Japan responsible for their own protection. Ya know we don't need to be the worlds police or BULLY anyone! If things get rough I'm sure NZ will step up and de-escalate things.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-05-2017, 8:19 PM Reply   
Yeah bro, we will send a few tonnes of weed to chill everyone out. Problem solved.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-05-2017, 9:51 PM Reply   
As crazy as that sounds, not a bad Idea! I heard one guy say we should drop bombs filled with XTC on ISIS. LOL
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 9:36 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us