Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-26-2017, 6:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
You and others bitching on this board and in the media are not interested in any truth. You and them are interested in narrative. I have a few choice words that describe people like you.
Maybe they are more interested in the people in power who are creating laws and policy, and the content of those laws and policies.

We could equally call you an "America Hater", or even a humanity hater based on the people you support and the positions you take. But I won't because it's a stupid accusation that only comes from dumba$$es. Nobody on this forum has said anything that would make them America haters. People support policy that they believe is best for America. Someone advocating the opposite of you just means they think the things you support are are bad for America.
Old    deltahoosier            07-26-2017, 7:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Maybe they are more interested in the people in power who are creating laws and policy, and the content of those laws and policies.

We could equally call you an "America Hater", or even a humanity hater based on the people you support and the positions you take. But I won't because it's a stupid accusation that only comes from dumba$$es. Nobody on this forum has said anything that would make them America haters. People support policy that they believe is best for America. Someone advocating the opposite of you just means they think the things you support are are bad for America.
You are not even interested in the laws. You are interested in democrat and media driven narratives.

Positions I take are for America first. The democrat party has made it absolutely clear where they are trying to lead America and that is into direct UN control. It could not be any clearer. So, if the shoe fits.....
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-26-2017, 8:37 PM Reply   
Wow, you aren't even smart enough to understand the message. The positions I take are America first. Yours are America f**ked. Get it now?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-27-2017, 5:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
You are not even interested in the laws. You are interested in democrat and media driven narratives.

Positions I take are for America first. The democrat party has made it absolutely clear where they are trying to lead America and that is into direct UN control. It could not be any clearer. So, if the shoe fits.....
How long are you going to continue to make those chicken-little claims of some sort of UN agenda? You have no evidence to these claims; you are simply echoing Alex Jones/Glenn Beck fantasies.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-27-2017, 6:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Like Hillary smashing her phones and hard drives? The DNC IT guy arrested leaving the country just recently? The FBI finally getting their hands on the smashed DNC hard drives that the DNC would not let the FBI have access to after making claims they were hacked by the Russians however did not allow an independent review of said hacking by the FBI?

You mean those actions of a guilty party? If the truth is just so appealing to you, why are you not posting and feigning your outrage of the DNC??? You and others bitching on this board and in the media are not interested in any truth. You and them are interested in narrative. I have a few choice words that describe people like you.
The DNC was investigated. Trump was within the law to investigate Hillary after he was inaugurated. He said, "there would be no investigation". It seems like your issue should be with Trump, but like a child you do not know where to direct your anger.

Obama didn't fire Comey last summer while he was investigating Hillary. If Trump is innocent, why not let the investigation show that? Why fire Comey? Why the public berating of Jeff Sessions? Sessions offered to step down back in June, why didn't Trump accept his resignation then? You do realize that the GOP just blocked any chance of confirming a new AG in 2017? Grassley just announced there would be no AG hearings this year. Why is he looking into fire Robert Mueller (who was praised by both Democrats and Republicans)?

A "choice word" you should apply to yourself is naive.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-27-2017, 6:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
I call you America hating because of the people you support and their policies toward trying to turn America over of the UN by every shady little enovro-nazi treaty they can get their hands on.

You disliked the "man in the white house" before he was elected. The fact he has an "R" next to his name automatically makes him someone you dislike in the white house. He can tweet and still go to meetings. You don't know anything that goes on in the meetings. Everything he says publicly, you will never "like" so why does it matter what you say he is?
Sure we know "what goes on in the meetings". Trump's cabinet has more leaks than an old row-boat. The "R" has nothing to do with my dislike for Trump. I would have voted for Kasich if he was the GOP candidate back in November. Unlike you, I would never sacrifice my character and contradict the things I stand for to support ANY candidate. Surely you are not implying that Trump is tweeting one thing to the public and then saying something else in his "meetings".

So you "like" Trump berating Jeff Sessions? You like him speaking provocatively at a Boy Scout leader?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-27-2017, 10:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
The DNC was investigated. Trump was within the law to investigate Hillary after he was inaugurated. He said, "there would be no investigation". It seems like your issue should be with Trump, but like a child you do not know where to direct your anger.
Trump seems to be quite the tin hat himself. It wouldn't surprise me if he announced a mission to Mars to break up that pedophile ring there.
Old    deltahoosier            07-27-2017, 10:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Wow, you aren't even smart enough to understand the message. The positions I take are America first. Yours are America f**ked. Get it now?
I'm smart enough. I just reject your reality.
Old    deltahoosier            07-27-2017, 10:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
How long are you going to continue to make those chicken-little claims of some sort of UN agenda? You have no evidence to these claims; you are simply echoing Alex Jones/Glenn Beck fantasies.
Been pointing it out for years. Why would the US be in the Paris Climate treaty? Why would we be in the TPP? Why did the democrats try and get us into Kyoto? All those treaties tie America's hands on how we operate on the world stage and indirectly tax the American Tax Payer. Why would the democrats try and do that?

Why does the democrat position on gun control directly mimic the UN?


I am sure I can go on. How about some answers from you?
Old    deltahoosier            07-27-2017, 10:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
The DNC was investigated. Trump was within the law to investigate Hillary after he was inaugurated. He said, "there would be no investigation". It seems like your issue should be with Trump, but like a child you do not know where to direct your anger.

Obama didn't fire Comey last summer while he was investigating Hillary. If Trump is innocent, why not let the investigation show that? Why fire Comey? Why the public berating of Jeff Sessions? Sessions offered to step down back in June, why didn't Trump accept his resignation then? You do realize that the GOP just blocked any chance of confirming a new AG in 2017? Grassley just announced there would be no AG hearings this year. Why is he looking into fire Robert Mueller (who was praised by both Democrats and Republicans)?

A "choice word" you should apply to yourself is naive.
Why am I angry? I want to know why you don't have outrage at the democrats for illegal activity? Just because Trump chose to put down the sword so to speak does not mean something happened. The only thing to come out of the Russia deal in 7 months is Trump Jr. met with a very suspicious russian character who was let into the country directly by Obama and was seen hanging out with Obama's Russian Ambassidor at high level meetings. Yet you and the leftist media are still raging about it. In other news, you did not care that Obama and Hillary arrested a private citizen on a out right lie. Had classified media on servers and so on.

My point is. You are not interested in truth. You are interested in your version of it and a choice to only be outraged if the person has an R by their name. I'm ok with your being a hypocrite. We all do it. Part of being an adult is hypocrisy. Just don't try pissing on people and telling them it's raining.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-27-2017, 1:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Been pointing it out for years. Why would the US be in the Paris Climate treaty? Why would we be in the TPP? Why did the democrats try and get us into Kyoto? All those treaties tie America's hands on how we operate on the world stage and indirectly tax the American Tax Payer. Why would the democrats try and do that?

Why does the democrat position on gun control directly mimic the UN?


I am sure I can go on. How about some answers from you?
What the hell does that have to do handing the country over to the UN? I'll tell you. Absolutely nothing. Pollution is a problem for this planet, like it or not.

You know what the "democrat position on gun control directly mimics"? Trump's attempt to get the voting records of US citizens. I haven't heard a peep out of you on that.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-27-2017, 1:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Why am I angry? I want to know why you don't have outrage at the democrats for illegal activity? Just because Trump chose to put down the sword so to speak does not mean something happened. The only thing to come out of the Russia deal in 7 months is Trump Jr. met with a very suspicious russian character who was let into the country directly by Obama and was seen hanging out with Obama's Russian Ambassidor at high level meetings. Yet you and the leftist media are still raging about it. In other news, you did not care that Obama and Hillary arrested a private citizen on a out right lie. Had classified media on servers and so on.

My point is. You are not interested in truth. You are interested in your version of it and a choice to only be outraged if the person has an R by their name. I'm ok with your being a hypocrite. We all do it. Part of being an adult is hypocrisy. Just don't try pissing on people and telling them it's raining.
That is BS, Delta. How about Manafort being involved with money laundering? What about Sessions lying about meetings with Russian officials during confirmation hearings? What about Trump firing Comey? How about Trump exploring paths to firing Mueller? How about Trump's criticism about Sessions' handling of an investigation, which you claim is "nothing"?

You should really talk about the "truth". It seems like you have a problem with accepting the truth and instead attempt to live in some sort of alternate reality.
Old    deltahoosier            07-27-2017, 3:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
What the hell does that have to do handing the country over to the UN? I'll tell you. Absolutely nothing. Pollution is a problem for this planet, like it or not.

You know what the "democrat position on gun control directly mimics"? Trump's attempt to get the voting records of US citizens. I haven't heard a peep out of you on that.
It is everything because global warming, errrrr weather extremes effffff polution is a farce on global terms. None of those treaties stopped any pollution. They only allowed the UN to tax the American taxpayer. The TPP allowed other nations to have penalties against American businesses in competition with foreign businesses on American soil. Those are the types of things they were trying to pass.

What is a problem with heat on the earth? Solar cycles. Shall we tax American citizens for that and send it to the third world?

I absolutely think that the feds should check the voter rolls. They were not checking your voting record because their is no voting record except the results. Your name is not attached to your vote but I suppose you know that. Your registration is pretty much public knowledge. Voting rolls are supposed to be purged at the local levels well until they are not. Voting registration is supposed to be done with your social security/ ID. The feds have every right to check to make sure that is happening and I want them to check/ hold crooked states like California accountable for their treason.
Old    deltahoosier            07-27-2017, 3:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
That is BS, Delta. How about Manafort being involved with money laundering? What about Sessions lying about meetings with Russian officials during confirmation hearings? What about Trump firing Comey? How about Trump exploring paths to firing Mueller? How about Trump's criticism about Sessions' handling of an investigation, which you claim is "nothing"?

You should really talk about the "truth". It seems like you have a problem with accepting the truth and instead attempt to live in some sort of alternate reality.
What is the truth? The fact that you and the leftist democrats don't like Trump? What are you guys going to do? firebomb and protest some more? Go steal some more TV's and look for Trump supporters to go fascist on again?

Nothing you laid out is illegal. Trump had every right to fire Comey. The FBI director works at the will of the President. CNN may tell you it is illegal but it is not. 7 months now. 7 months of this. CNN found a meme maker in a mater of hours but they can not find an illegal act by the administration in 7 months?

Why would I care if Trump, Sessions or anyone talked to Russians? Obama allowed normal relations with an actual Communist murderous regime!!! You did not seem to care. BIll Clinton sold rocket parts directly to the communist Chinese against congresses wishes. Bill Clinton gave communist China most favored nation trade status which has now gutted our middle class because we directly compete against slave labor? Kennedy directly asked the communist Soviets to come on American TV to give them a fake interview to help defeat Reagan.

Where is your outrage? Your democrats have actually directly ask for help and directly helped the communists by making Americans pay for it with their jobs. Where is your outrage at the democrat party? You don't see me attacking democrats every day about it. I bring these things up in response to your sides fake outrage. You are not interested in the truth. Obama did way worse with the communists and I did not hear a peep from you.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-27-2017, 6:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
What is the truth? The fact that you and the leftist democrats don't like Trump? What are you guys going to do? firebomb and protest some more? Go steal some more TV's and look for Trump supporters to go fascist on again?

Nothing you laid out is illegal. Trump had every right to fire Comey. The FBI director works at the will of the President. CNN may tell you it is illegal but it is not. 7 months now. 7 months of this. CNN found a meme maker in a mater of hours but they can not find an illegal act by the administration in 7 months?

Why would I care if Trump, Sessions or anyone talked to Russians? Obama allowed normal relations with an actual Communist murderous regime!!! You did not seem to care. BIll Clinton sold rocket parts directly to the communist Chinese against congresses wishes. Bill Clinton gave communist China most favored nation trade status which has now gutted our middle class because we directly compete against slave labor? Kennedy directly asked the communist Soviets to come on American TV to give them a fake interview to help defeat Reagan.

Where is your outrage? Your democrats have actually directly ask for help and directly helped the communists by making Americans pay for it with their jobs. Where is your outrage at the democrat party? You don't see me attacking democrats every day about it. I bring these things up in response to your sides fake outrage. You are not interested in the truth. Obama did way worse with the communists and I did not hear a peep from you.
You shouldn't "care if they talked to Russians". However, you should "care" that Sessions lied during his hearing about meeting Russians. Let me guess, that's "Fake News", right Delta.

Why do you clowns always mention what Clinton did when it comes to Trump's doings? I don't sit on my high horse as if Democrats never make mistakes. That is what you do. You act as though Trump can do no wrong. You put party before you country.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-27-2017, 6:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
absolutely think that the feds should check the voter rolls. They were not checking your voting record because their is no voting record except the results. Your name is not attached to your vote but I suppose you know that. Your registration is pretty much public knowledge. Voting rolls are supposed to be purged at the local levels well until they are not. Voting registration is supposed to be done with your social security/ ID. The feds have every right to check to make sure that is happening and I want them to check/ hold crooked states like California accountable for their treason.
Actually Delta, Trump, many people say, is trying to justify his unsubstantiated claim that millions of illegals voted for hillary. He grabbed Kobach, Kansas Sec of State, and had him send out letters to each state requesting Names, addresses, Last 4 of SSN, Party affiliation, marital status, voting history back to 2004 and felony convictions. They want to put all the info into one nice easy place for some country to hack into....instead of leaving it to the states who BTW all use different systems (read, harder to gather/hack the info). Most all the states have told them to take a hike, including Kansas the state his commissioner reps. Joke. https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...hoo&yptr=yahoo
If you dont care if Russians are influencing our elections you are anti American.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-27-2017, 6:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
It is everything because global warming, errrrr weather extremes effffff polution is a farce on global terms. None of those treaties stopped any pollution. They only allowed the UN to tax the American taxpayer. The TPP allowed other nations to have penalties against American businesses in competition with foreign businesses on American soil. Those are the types of things they were trying to pass.

What is a problem with heat on the earth? Solar cycles. Shall we tax American citizens for that and send it to the third world?

I absolutely think that the feds should check the voter rolls. They were not checking your voting record because their is no voting record except the results. Your name is not attached to your vote but I suppose you know that. Your registration is pretty much public knowledge. Voting rolls are supposed to be purged at the local levels well until they are not. Voting registration is supposed to be done with your social security/ ID. The feds have every right to check to make sure that is happening and I want them to check/ hold crooked states like California accountable for their treason.
Delta, how can you sit there and be that dishonest? They want party affiliation, how you voted in the last 3 presidential elections, the last four of your SSN, your address, military service, etc. This isn't just Democrats upset with this. TN said they won't comply and the GOP has a super-majority. Even the guy from KS that is on Trump's panel, said KS won't fully comply. If you are pro-2nd Amendment, Trump's demands should frighten you, because should a court rule in Trump's favor, this paves the way for a national gun registry (which I oppose). But I guess you never thought of that.

Again, there have been countless investigations into this widespread voter fraud that you and other right-wingers claim exist, and it has turned up very few instances.
Old    deltahoosier            07-27-2017, 7:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
You shouldn't "care if they talked to Russians". However, you should "care" that Sessions lied during his hearing about meeting Russians. Let me guess, that's "Fake News", right Delta.

Why do you clowns always mention what Clinton did when it comes to Trump's doings? I don't sit on my high horse as if Democrats never make mistakes. That is what you do. You act as though Trump can do no wrong. You put party before you country.
No. I don't care about the current narrative. It is fake. You act like democrats did not talk to Russians. Why was that attorney allowed in the country as a special favor by Obama? Why was she at high level meetings with top democrats? You want truth, then be equally outraged.

Sessions and everyone else will be caught lying about meeting with Russians. These people meet thousands of people a year. Now you launch an investigation and ask them if they had a meeting with the Russians that they say "no". Now you go back and look at the meetings an find out that a person was a Russian that they met with. The democrats yell they are a liar and the accused is blind sided because they were thinking of a actual official Russian meeting. They go back and write a correction to the witch hunt and in the mean time the press runs around saying so and so was lying. Then useful idiots repeat it and so on. That is called politics. If you can not recognize it, then you are part of the issue. Which part do you think you fill on the list of who tells the story?

Trump will do plenty wrong I'm sure. I put country before democrats.....there fixed. Democrats are not for America. Until there is a major shift in the party, you will not convince me of it and apparently you are losing that argument with all the areas that are not in big cities. Look at the body of work. The violence, the anti American treaties, the pro illegal alien stances and the words they speak. You can get mad at me all you want however those large inbreeding cities are the only ones buying it now. The rest of the country is turning on the democrat party.
Old    deltahoosier            07-27-2017, 7:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Delta, how can you sit there and be that dishonest? They want party affiliation, how you voted in the last 3 presidential elections, the last four of your SSN, your address, military service, etc. This isn't just Democrats upset with this. TN said they won't comply and the GOP has a super-majority. Even the guy from KS that is on Trump's panel, said KS won't fully comply. If you are pro-2nd Amendment, Trump's demands should frighten you, because should a court rule in Trump's favor, this paves the way for a national gun registry (which I oppose). But I guess you never thought of that.

Again, there have been countless investigations into this widespread voter fraud that you and other right-wingers claim exist, and it has turned up very few instances.
How can they get your voting record? I only have a generic pamphlet that I color in choices. There is zero name attached. They do not go in and find my name and address and hand me a special ballot. Have you even voted? You should know this. Your name, address and party registration is public knowledge. They are supposed to use that to purge voter rolls anyway.

How does this lead to gun registration? They can't do more than california has.
Old    deltahoosier            07-27-2017, 7:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Actually Delta, Trump, many people say, is trying to justify his unsubstantiated claim that millions of illegals voted for hillary. He grabbed Kobach, Kansas Sec of State, and had him send out letters to each state requesting Names, addresses, Last 4 of SSN, Party affiliation, marital status, voting history back to 2004 and felony convictions. They want to put all the info into one nice easy place for some country to hack into....instead of leaving it to the states who BTW all use different systems (read, harder to gather/hack the info). Most all the states have told them to take a hike, including Kansas the state his commissioner reps. Joke. https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...hoo&yptr=yahoo
If you dont care if Russians are influencing our elections you are anti American.
I absolutely believe that illegals are voting in California. The swing in the numbers is too great in my opinion. The information they are requesting is not on the ballot so that is a red herring and everyone knows it. People are at best asked for name and address when they go down to vote. That is why if a illegal can get on the roll or get a name of a dead person, it is easy to vote. No ID or anything. Just collect the ballot and punch the ticket.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       07-28-2017, 1:16 AM Reply   
Republican Senator John McCain tells Trump and his backbiting turtledick Mcconnell to go F themselves and saves health care coverage for millions. Almost makes up for Palin.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-28-2017, 4:39 AM Reply   
Lol, manchild couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-28-2017, 6:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
I absolutely believe that illegals are voting in California. The swing in the numbers is too great in my opinion. The information they are requesting is not on the ballot so that is a red herring and everyone knows it. People are at best asked for name and address when they go down to vote. That is why if a illegal can get on the roll or get a name of a dead person, it is easy to vote. No ID or anything. Just collect the ballot and punch the ticket.
You can "believe" whatever you wish, it doesn't make you right. There have been countless investigations and the voter fraud you claim has not been found. It's not there.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-28-2017, 6:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
How can they get your voting record? I only have a generic pamphlet that I color in choices. There is zero name attached. They do not go in and find my name and address and hand me a special ballot. Have you even voted? You should know this. Your name, address and party registration is public knowledge. They are supposed to use that to purge voter rolls anyway.

How does this lead to gun registration? They can't do more than california has.
Is there not a ballot number? TN doesn't have "party registration", so no, that is not "public knowledge". I can choose either party when I vote in primaries. My SSN is not "public knowledge". My military service is not "public knowledge". So keep skimming over the parts of my posts and ignore the parts that don't fit your narrative.

If a court rules a national "voter database" is legal, you are insane if you don't think that could be taken to a national gun registration. I don't live in CA and don't plan on it, so quit telling me what CA is doing. It doesn't represent what is happening in other parts of the US.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-28-2017, 9:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Republican Senator John McCain tells Trump and his backbiting turtledick Mcconnell to go F themselves and saves health care coverage for millions. Almost makes up for Palin.
Good for McCain. I guess when you are at death's door you start thinking it's best to stop mocking your lord and savior with phony right wing conservative Christianity.
Old    deltahoosier            07-28-2017, 9:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
You can "believe" whatever you wish, it doesn't make you right. There have been countless investigations and the voter fraud you claim has not been found. It's not there.
Then why are they hiding illegals from the state? Removing any data collection of them?
Old    deltahoosier            07-28-2017, 10:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Is there not a ballot number? TN doesn't have "party registration", so no, that is not "public knowledge". I can choose either party when I vote in primaries. My SSN is not "public knowledge". My military service is not "public knowledge". So keep skimming over the parts of my posts and ignore the parts that don't fit your narrative.

If a court rules a national "voter database" is legal, you are insane if you don't think that could be taken to a national gun registration. I don't live in CA and don't plan on it, so quit telling me what CA is doing. It doesn't represent what is happening in other parts of the US.
In California you register with a party or independent. That way you don't poison the primaries when voting. I can't vote democrat and choose a candidate that I think would be easier to beat.

You don't put your social or your military service when registering for voting? Then how in the hell is the government supposed to get that information? Use your head.

I am going to tell you want California is doing because they are driving every single step that the national democrat party is pushing. I am trying to warn you. If you don't like what is happening out here, then you better start understanding who you are voting for because it is coming to you. It always does.

As far as a national voter database? Have not heard of it. As far as national gun registration, what do you think the democrat party has been pushing. Every transaction out here you have to use a FFL. You are automatically in the federal system with your finger prints. That is coming your way to.
Old    deltahoosier            07-28-2017, 10:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Is there not a ballot number? TN doesn't have "party registration", so no, that is not "public knowledge". I can choose either party when I vote in primaries. My SSN is not "public knowledge". My military service is not "public knowledge". So keep skimming over the parts of my posts and ignore the parts that don't fit your narrative.

If a court rules a national "voter database" is legal, you are insane if you don't think that could be taken to a national gun registration. I don't live in CA and don't plan on it, so quit telling me what CA is doing. It doesn't represent what is happening in other parts of the US.
And yes there is a ballot number so they can keep track of ballots out vs returned, however there is no name associated with it. Like I said there is zero ID required to vote. Registration is public because they do it through the DMV automatically and they give licenses to illegals. You figure it out.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-28-2017, 1:47 PM Reply   
I watched the healthcare vote live last night. Pretty boring except you could actually watch the senators trying to wrangle votes. At one point McCain got in a circle with 6 or 7 Dems, he hugged Feinstein, it appeared he was going to vote no. Then he walked out of camera and into chambers with VP Pence, Lindsey Graham a few others.They vote alphabetically so...Graham before McCain... When they came back out Graham voted Yay, I thought McCain was going to do the same. He remained in chambers and did not vote when they called his name. When he reappeared he announced himself present and gave the thumbs down. McConnell was sooo pissed and as the speaker you could hear it in his words after the loss. Trump assisted the Dems by threatening Alaska's Murkowski who had been voting no. Its not illegal, but its pretty cheap game plan. http://www.latimes.com/politics/wash...htmlstory.html
Time to fix the flawed ACA.

How long will the mooch survive? And I was so bummed when Spicer took leave...but look at the entertainment in the replacement. Off the chart crazy MF'er. LOL
http://www.showbiz411.com/2017/07/27...he-white-house
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       07-28-2017, 4:52 PM Reply   
AND PRIEBUS IS OUT lol. Yikes. What a ****show this clown is running lol.
Attached Images
 
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       07-28-2017, 5:43 PM Reply   
And Mrs. Mooch files for divorce citing Mooch's "naked political ambition" - kinda puts his dicks***ing comment in a whole new light...
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-28-2017, 8:30 PM Reply   
HBO couldn't write this political drama, people wouldn't believe it. Crazy, we are living it.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-29-2017, 2:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
AND PRIEBUS IS OUT lol. Yikes. What a ****show this clown is running lol.
My prediction for the next 3 out:
Conway
Bannon
Tillerson
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       07-29-2017, 2:35 PM Reply   
I dunno, you gotta figure at some point he's angling to get Melania and Kushner out so he can marry Ivanka.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-29-2017, 5:15 PM Reply   
So now trump wants to change the rules of the house because he is "such a good negotiator" that he can't get any of his ill conceived bills through. Sorry Donnie that's not how democracy works. Ha ha.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       07-29-2017, 5:25 PM Reply   
Just a manbaby who's had everything given to him in life by daddy and never had to actually work for it.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-30-2017, 12:24 AM Reply   
Again, I laugh at this & wonder what guys would be saying if this was all happening with a Democrat in office. Funny how people are so partisan.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       07-30-2017, 12:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce View Post
Again, I laugh at this & wonder what guys would be saying if this was all happening with a Democrat in office. Funny how people are so partisan.
No kidding. When Mrs. Obama wore a sleeveless dress the outrage was insane lol. Now you've got President Grabembythepussy and his softcore porn wife and they couldn't care less. Imagine if Obama'd shown up with 5 kids by 3 different women
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-30-2017, 12:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
No kidding. When Mrs. Obama wore a sleeveless dress the outrage was insane lol. Now you've got President Grabembythepussy and his softcore porn wife and they couldn't care less. Imagine if Obama'd shown up with 5 kids by 3 different women
Apparently if you overtly think one is "hot", it clouds the others and you just have a hot cabinet member.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-30-2017, 12:57 AM Reply   
Anxiously awaiting tax reform...... You may just get a tax break, Wes.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       07-30-2017, 12:58 AM Reply   
They keep trying to give me one... but given their track record on "winning" I'm not going to hold my breath.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-30-2017, 1:08 AM Reply   
I think tax reform will be easier for them, easy to sell, nobody individually goes bankrupt, just the country....it's not back pocket.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       07-30-2017, 1:10 AM Reply   
I think if they had gone there first it would have been a better strategy. Now they just have a lot of pissed off ppl.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-30-2017, 7:31 AM Reply   
From the beginning the "easy lift" of obamacare reform was supposed to also be step 1 of tax reform by repealing the medicare investment income tax.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-30-2017, 5:45 PM Reply   
Russia to expel 755 US diplomats. Won't stop trump from giving Putin a lap dance next time he sees him. Ha ha.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-31-2017, 1:05 PM Reply   
Ruh Roh

Here's some chum for you libbies.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/anthony-s...190158404.html
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-31-2017, 1:10 PM Reply   
Anthony Scaramucci made it 10 days as WH communications director.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       07-31-2017, 1:29 PM Reply   
Mooch loses his wife and his job in 11 days - ouch.

In other Trump friend news, Sheriff Arpaio may get up to 6 mo in jail for contempt.

Winning!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-31-2017, 5:59 PM Reply   
Awwwww wot, I had high hopes for the mooch. He stated well but maybe burnt a bit bright for the other weasels to tolerate. Who's next on the chopping block? I hope Bannon, he looks way too much like that hovering guy off "Dune" for my liking.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-31-2017, 8:48 PM Reply   
Ho ho, the WH really need to pace themselves, they will burn out if they don't slow down on the comedy:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/ampht...304_story.html

Seriously, why wouldn't the Don insulate himself from this type of tomfoolery?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       08-01-2017, 2:30 AM Reply   
God what a bunch of idiots hahahaha

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/31/politi...ter/index.html
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-01-2017, 5:36 PM Reply   
What ever happened to the prowake/white guy who kept telling us to wait til the truth about Seth Rich Murder?? oops.
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...-rich-48967314
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       08-01-2017, 6:18 PM Reply   
A little more detail on that. Wow.

http://www.npr.org/2017/08/01/540783...ake-news-story
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-01-2017, 8:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
What ever happened to the prowake/white guy who kept telling us to wait til the truth about Seth Rich Murder?? oops.
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...-rich-48967314
he's a tool just like Trump. I guess when the President is a idiot that just embolds the knuckledraggers.
Old    deltahoosier            08-02-2017, 10:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
What ever happened to the prowake/white guy who kept telling us to wait til the truth about Seth Rich Murder?? oops.
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...-rich-48967314
Saw something yesterday that someone has audio about Rich being the leaker for Wikileaks. I don't understand why Wikileaks put a reward for information about this "random" persons murder? I also don't understand why the lies and cover up about it being a robbery gone bad when there was no robbery? Also, why are you guys so hoping that he is not the DNC wikileaks leaker? Why would it matter to you? You don't believe that someone could have leaked that info? Wes even said that most hacks are social in nature. Is it if there is a leaker, you look extremely foolish with this Russian nonsense?

What do you think of the DNC employing foreign national that was arrested? Wonder how much info he was sending of the country and why was the DNC willing to pay him after he was kicked off the computer system in Washington even after he was fleeing the country?
Old    deltahoosier            08-02-2017, 10:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
he's a tool just like Trump. I guess when the President is a idiot that just embolds the knuckledraggers.
Is that why we had the most mass shootings and violent protests since the 1960's over the last 8 years?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-02-2017, 12:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Is that why we had the most mass shootings and violent protests since the 1960's over the last 8 years?
No way man. It was part of the Obama subliminal message campaign. He actually encouraged Dylan Roof, Adam Lanza, Elliot Rodger, Chris Harper-Mercer, James Holmes, et al, with all of his crying about trying to keep guns out of these people's hands.

But you know... at least they were all taken down by god fearing, law abiding ccw holders.
Old    deltahoosier            08-02-2017, 1:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
No way man. It was part of the Obama subliminal message campaign. He actually encouraged Dylan Roof, Adam Lanza, Elliot Rodger, Chris Harper-Mercer, James Holmes, et al, with all of his crying about trying to keep guns out of these people's hands.

But you know... at least they were all taken down by god fearing, law abiding ccw holders.
don't forget burning down at least 3 or 4 cities, murdering cops, mass pro-tests, the rise of ANTIFA and BLM, highway closures, beatings of attendies of political rallies, shutting down of free speech on campuses and the list goes on.

Oh, Don't forget the ramp up of murders in all the democrat ran cities. How many thousands a year is it?

However, I am sure this is what John meant with his comments with people like this coming out with an idiot in office....
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-02-2017, 1:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Also, why are you guys so hoping that he is not the DNC wikileaks leaker?
I am not a Democrat, I don't care. I am enjoying that the people that time after time after time continue to claim FAKE NEWS on the left keep getting punked for being the party that keeps pushing the FAKE NEWS. Amusing or embarrassing depending on your affiliation.

I heard the orange guy finally signed the Russian sanctions bill...then tweeted about it. face palm.
Old    deltahoosier            08-02-2017, 1:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I am not a Democrat, I don't care. I am enjoying that the people that time after time after time continue to claim FAKE NEWS on the left keep getting punked for being the party that keeps pushing the FAKE NEWS. Amusing or embarrassing depending on your affiliation.

I heard the orange guy finally signed the Russian sanctions bill...then tweeted about it. face palm.
When I close my eyes, you sound like a democrat.

For someone who is not a democrat, you certainly are willing to bask in supposed democrat victories and talking points. You must be a Bernie guy or one of the self proclaimed libertarians that tend to be a "Bernie Guy" who wants to forget all the fascism that comes with being a "Bernie Guy"
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-02-2017, 2:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
don't forget burning down at least 3 or 4 cities, murdering cops, mass pro-tests, the rise of ANTIFA and BLM, highway closures, beatings of attendies of political rallies, shutting down of free speech on campuses and the list goes on.

Oh, Don't forget the ramp up of murders in all the democrat ran cities. How many thousands a year is it?

However, I am sure this is what John meant with his comments with people like this coming out with an idiot in office....
All those things happened pretty much after Trump started is "no pc" campaign and the knuckledraggers mocked the BLM movement.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-02-2017, 3:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
When I close my eyes, you sound like a democrat.
I would have to agree with you, I'm sure I do sound that way. No, not a Bernie guy at all, too fiscally conservative for that. I certainly cannot support the reality tv guy or his cluster F clown car of a white house. I don't support his immigration policies. I think his "tax plan" will reward the rich and middle class americans will continue to write the checks and be ushered down the ladder. I don't support repeal and replace with the garbage that was pushed by him and the Repubs in the senate. I am embarrassed by his daily lying to the American people. I don't support his view to enrich the already rich. I think the fact that he is enriching himself thru the presidency is preposterous. I think if you are middle income American and support him you are a fool. I think he is so incensed that Obama was president and one of his over riding goals is to erase everything the guy did. I don't like that he is a misogynist. I cant approve of his selections for many of his advisors and cabinet appointees, ie Scott Pruit, EPA, Jeff Sessions, AG, Steve Bannon as advisor is way too Alt right, he ran freaking Brietbart. He has no grasp of the principle of ethics. I don't like the way he talks to or about people, ie McCain not a war hero because he got captured, The judge overseeing his Trump University case couldn't be fair because he was Mexican, how he tried to verbally abuse Khizr Khan and his wife whos son was killed in Bagdad and how poor trump had sacrificed. I dont think the way he raised his kids, lie, steal, cheat, just win, is proper. I think his arrogance and condescending attitude towards virtually everyone is a serious mental sickness that should exclude one from being president. I just cannot support much of anything he wants, believes or stands for.
Old    deltahoosier            08-02-2017, 4:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
All those things happened pretty much after Trump started is "no pc" campaign and the knuckledraggers mocked the BLM movement.
I am pretty sure the BLM movement was blocking traffic and burning down cities without the help of Trump supporters. Are the so mentally fragile that they need to destroy even if they were mocked? Sounds like you are an enabler.
Old    deltahoosier            08-02-2017, 4:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I would have to agree with you, I'm sure I do sound that way. No, not a Bernie guy at all, too fiscally conservative for that. I certainly cannot support the reality tv guy or his cluster F clown car of a white house. I don't support his immigration policies. I think his "tax plan" will reward the rich and middle class americans will continue to write the checks and be ushered down the ladder. I don't support repeal and replace with the garbage that was pushed by him and the Repubs in the senate. I am embarrassed by his daily lying to the American people. I don't support his view to enrich the already rich. I think the fact that he is enriching himself thru the presidency is preposterous. I think if you are middle income American and support him you are a fool. I think he is so incensed that Obama was president and one of his over riding goals is to erase everything the guy did. I don't like that he is a misogynist. I cant approve of his selections for many of his advisors and cabinet appointees, ie Scott Pruit, EPA, Jeff Sessions, AG, Steve Bannon as advisor is way too Alt right, he ran freaking Brietbart. He has no grasp of the principle of ethics. I don't like the way he talks to or about people, ie McCain not a war hero because he got captured, The judge overseeing his Trump University case couldn't be fair because he was Mexican, how he tried to verbally abuse Khizr Khan and his wife whos son was killed in Bagdad and how poor trump had sacrificed. I dont think the way he raised his kids, lie, steal, cheat, just win, is proper. I think his arrogance and condescending attitude towards virtually everyone is a serious mental sickness that should exclude one from being president. I just cannot support much of anything he wants, believes or stands for.
Appreciate the reply. You sound similar to a JFK democrat. Democrat party has moved away from you. There is very little in the way of looking out for the middle income person. I am surprised you don't like the immigration plan because the former immigration plan and the love for illegal immigrants is killing the middle class.

I hope he gets rid of every single thing Obama did. Gut the EPA as it is an un-elected body given too much power driven by spread America's wealth global warming hoax idealogs.

Obama care is a poison pill designed to usher in single payer healthcare which would lead to that crap they have in England where you have back logs and death panels.

Not sure on this tax plan. If he gets rid of certain parts, it will kill the housing industry. Of course, it needs a huge reset because too many investors are killing middle Americans through demand.

I think as a middle American and you support Democrats you are a fool. The have tried every way possible to regulate and tax the middle American to death in the name of the global community. The voting maps are proving that I am correct in peoples beliefs.

I do not like the way he speaks on most topics, however I am not going to hate on someone on a saily basis on that. It is what it is. I could not have a perfect candidate, however we have president that hates the liberal media more than I do and it is refreshing.

To be honest, you don't know anything about his cabinet outside of what someone has told you and the same with me. I can not pass judgement until I see policy that I can identify.

Basically if you can not get behind anything that he wants or stands for, then you need to look at your identification. You sound very socialist and globalist because so far his policies are the opposite of that. You are a confusing person.
Old    deltahoosier            08-02-2017, 5:05 PM Reply   
Now back to the DNC keeping this IT guy on staff and that he may have breached national security among other issue

https://www.forbes.com/sites/frankmi.../#700fb30a6db7

The Exploding DNC IT Scandal Is As Crazy As Fiction

There are now more questions than answers, but all of this in causing many to ask about the DNC’s hacked servers before the last election that for some reason were never made available to FBI investigators.

Though this is a complex and ongoing investigation, it’s clear that the DNC has not been open and transparent—for what reason we don’t yet know. This is a poignant example of why, in this modern, digital age we need new laws to open up the finances of our elected representatives.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-02-2017, 8:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
I am pretty sure the BLM movement was blocking traffic and burning down cities without the help of Trump supporters. Are the so mentally fragile that they need to destroy even if they were mocked? Sounds like you are an enabler.
Enabler or realist? If your narrative incites conflict then the outliars and extremists will be motivated. It only takes one crazy ourliar to act out out of thousands of sane people to make the news. It is the fool who equates the extremist to the majority.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-02-2017, 8:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I would have to agree with you, I'm sure I do sound that way. No, not a Bernie guy at all, too fiscally conservative for that.
So you are opposed to the HC system in your country?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-03-2017, 2:10 AM Reply   
Ok we can calm down, looks like trump HQ is getting a tight grip on the reins now:
http://www.breakingburgh.com/appoint...s-high-praise/
Old    deltahoosier            08-03-2017, 10:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Enabler or realist? If your narrative incites conflict then the outliars and extremists will be motivated. It only takes one crazy ourliar to act out out of thousands of sane people to make the news. It is the fool who equates the extremist to the majority.
Considering Obama was in charge of organizing these types of people as a community organizer. Considering he was friends with and started his campaign trail in the living room of a 60's radical who bombed a police station, I would say this is not an outlier. I would say this is main stream in the party. BLM is not a single person. Neither were the occupy wall street crowds. Neither are the thousands of ANTIFA crowds in the US and globally. These acts of violence are not one person in a crowd. This is sponsored from the top down. Why do you think we keep seeing certain individuals are all the different rallies organizing them?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-03-2017, 5:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Considering he was friends with and started his campaign trail in the living room of a 60's radical who bombed a police station, I would say this is not an outlier.
Come on delta, your better than that. Tinfoil hattery is something i would expect from someone less thoughtful than you.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/ayers.asp
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       08-03-2017, 6:04 PM Reply   
So you are opposed to the HC system in your country?

No.
I am self employed for the last 30 years. I pay for HC so I do have skin in the game. If your employer pays for your HC I can see one may have a different opinion. I believe the only way it will work for all is to require all to participate. Much like auto insurance. Currently premiums are too high. HC companies are making too much profit. Drug companies are raping the public. This is where I stupidly thought trump would help after he was elected. My bad.

Rod, I agree the D party is not helping themselves by abandoning the middle class...so only a fool would support a party that seems to want to spend so much on bringing up the downtrodden, immigrants, poor, and to go so far as to protect criminal illegal...They appear a party that has lost or over-reached its niche. The Repubs are no different except they are playing to the other extreme, the rich. Neither is representing the overwhelming majority of us. When a group organizes to represent the true middle class, those who actually pay for everything...i'll be on that team. I am unaware of who that is today.

What I see trump doing now that his popularity is dropping like a led zeppelin is that he is playing up to his base. It is all that he has left. He is bringing out his joke of an immigration policy with no hope of it being passed. R & D have already said they will not approve. Then he can say " I did it and those stupid dems voted it down" He did the military tweet about banning LGBT, again just to imply to the base he is doing what they want. The speech to the Scouts, same thing. When a reporter told him he got mixed reviews, he in true trump form lied again. Trump said the head of the boy Scouts called him and told him it was the greatest speech in Scout history. Well...not so much. 1st the Scouts had to apologize about the speech and its content. 2nd the Scout leader never called him. He is a compulsive liar and unfit for office. No faux news Fox.
http://fox2now.com/2017/08/03/white-...ico-president/
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-03-2017, 6:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Come on delta, your better than that. Tinfoil hattery is something i would expect from someone less thoughtful than you.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/ayers.asp
Good luck in getting a reply to that. Delta has been spewing that nonsense ever since Obama became the nominee in 2008.

He also has a severe double standard. He has no problem whatsoever sharing all of these so-called Democrat missteps, even those shown to be false, from right-wing bloggers and other political commentators. However, he calls any mention of the Russian investigation as a "Democrat creation" or "Fake News". Mueller just impaneled a grand jury. They are getting ready to start looking into financials. There is nothing "fake" about this.

Will Manafort be Trump's Oliver North?

Last edited by wake77; 08-03-2017 at 6:53 PM.
Old    deltahoosier            08-03-2017, 7:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Come on delta, your better than that. Tinfoil hattery is something i would expect from someone less thoughtful than you.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/ayers.asp
Did you read the article? It literally said everything I just said about the situation. Ayers did participate in early bombings Only reason they got off was by the way the evidence was collected (technicality) and Obama did do a meet and greet in Ayer's home. It is right there in the article.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-03-2017, 7:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
So you are opposed to the HC system in your country?

No.
Sorry. I thought I was responding to Ralph. My question didn't make any sense directed at you.
Old    deltahoosier            08-03-2017, 7:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Good luck in getting a reply to that. Delta has been spewing that nonsense ever since Obama became the nominee in 2008.

He also has a severe double standard. He has no problem whatsoever sharing all of these so-called Democrat missteps, even those shown to be false, from right-wing bloggers and other political commentators. However, he calls any mention of the Russian investigation as a "Democrat creation" or "Fake News". Mueller just impaneled a grand jury. They are getting ready to start looking into financials. There is nothing "fake" about this.

Will Manafort be Trump's Oliver North?
A grand jury is needed to get records. It is a large umbrella action. Part of the process. Even then it does not say that Trump is under investigation.


I though you are after the truth? This is an unbiased search on yours and many others on this board about the Russian and I assume foreign involvement in the election. Why no comment on the DNC IT guy and the well known fact that the DNC claimed they were hacked by Russians, did not let the FBI prove it, and now have a Pakastan (sp?) IT guy who was just busted by the FBI on staff? Hmmmmm...... I wonder how those documents got out? oh.....that's right..... the Russians did it.......
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-03-2017, 7:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Come on delta, your better than that. Tinfoil hattery is something i would expect from someone less thoughtful than you.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/ayers.asp
No. He's been tin hatting for some time. It's crazy to even bring up Ayres in the context of a president that murdered 10s of thousands of Americans over nothing more than lies. Not to mention murdering maybe a million impoverished peasants.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-03-2017, 7:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
A grand jury is needed to get records. It is a large umbrella action. Part of the process. Even then it does not say that Trump is under investigation.


I though you are after the truth? This is an unbiased search on yours and many others on this board about the Russian and I assume foreign involvement in the election. Why no comment on the DNC IT guy and the well known fact that the DNC claimed they were hacked by Russians, did not let the FBI prove it, and now have a Pakastan (sp?) IT guy who was just busted by the FBI on staff? Hmmmmm...... I wonder how those documents got out? oh.....that's right..... the Russians did it.......
If it comes out, prosecute Hillary. I don't give a *****.

A grand jury issues subpoenas. A grand jury testimony means you go to jail if you perjure yourself. You can act like it's no big deal, but something is afoul.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-03-2017, 7:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Sorry. I thought I was responding to Ralph. My question didn't make any sense directed at you.
Our HC system is amazing. Very fair and reasonable. We have a govt agency which bulk buys pharmacy drugs then subsidizes them to the people. Not perfect but does a great job of keeping drug costs down.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-03-2017, 8:09 PM Reply   
95sn said he was too fiscally conservative to support Bernie and I mistakenly thought that was your post. Not really sure how you can be too fiscally conservative to agree with HC that cost half per capita and covers everyone.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-03-2017, 10:12 PM Reply   
We have a mixed model here with govt run and funded hospitals and also private alternatives which sit at a higher price point, supported with insurance. It allows the consumer a choice with a safety net which sits below for everyone. It's not perfect, there are some issues but the system works pretty well with reasonable burden placed on the tax payer and reasonable care provided for 95% of the population. The difference here is we don't allow lobbing so we don't get big industries manipulating politicians directly. I'm sure the "farmac" model wouldn't fly with the drug industry power there.
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 9:43 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us