Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 13, 2007

Old     (jkuzma)      Join Date: Mar 2007       05-02-2007, 10:34 PM Reply   
I GOT THE 07 BONIFAY'S AND WAS WONDERING IF I SHOULD JUST SET THEM ON A HEAT STACK AS IS AND WHERE THEM FOR HALF AN HR OR TAKE THE LINNING OUT THE BOOT AND MOLD THEM LIKE THAT, ANYBODY KNOW.
Old     (scott_a)      Join Date: Dec 2002       05-02-2007, 11:03 PM Reply   
Word on the street is that you can use a boot heater, but they're gonna mold to your foot after a few rides anyways so I wouldn't worry about it much. Then again, I'm really lazy and I also wear skate shoes, not bindings, so what do I know, right?

But I definitely wouldn't suggest removing the linings from inside of them! They just aren't made of that sort of business...like...you'd rip a bunch of stitching and you'd get totally bad mojo. I WOULD suggest, however, that you press the caps lock button again on your keyboard. Lets use our inside voices on wakeworld...unless you're in the boats and accessories forum and someone just told you that your boat is inferior to theirs. Then it's on!
Old     (committed)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-03-2007, 7:55 AM Reply   
"I WOULD suggest, however, that you press the caps lock button again on your keyboard. Lets use our inside voices on wakeworld...unless you're in the boats and accessories forum and someone just told you that your boat is inferior to theirs. Then it's on!"

Trudat........